Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I logged into it hun 2 weeks ago hun and like your dad it let me but tried over the weekend to watch the Crown but its blocked me again, but it's not a worry for me x Yes Josie is really lovely and got stuck in. xxx Have a lovely peaceful week to you all X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello everyone xxx Has any one see Boat Story BBC1 it's mental but good also gory with loads of faces, Craig Fairbrass to name one x have a lovely day xxx

• Heart
Hello everyone xxx Has any one see Boat Story BBC1 it's mental but good also gory with loads of faces, Craig Fairbrass to name one x have a lovely day xxx
hey Joon.. no i haven’t watched it but I do like a bit of Craig Fairbrass 😜 have a lovely day x

• Heart
I’ve got boat on my list it looks good! Hope you’re well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I watched all of Boat Story, very very different, now onto first one of Kin see what all the fuss is on that one x Have a good day everyone X

• Haha
Well I watched all of Boat Story, very very different, now onto first one of Kin see what all the fuss is on that one x Have a good day everyone X
Watched the first episode of boat last night thought it was good. Will watch the rest tonight xx

• Heart
Oh no please don’t watch Kin 🫣 I watched two episodes and my toes were curling 🫣 Watch Love/Hate that’s better/more cringe😂😂😂 But I like Aidan Gillan and he’s in both so I wont slag them off too much.

• Heart
Oh no please don’t watch Kin 🫣 I watched two episodes and my toes were curling 🫣 Watch Love/Hate that’s better/more cringe😂😂😂 But I like Aidan Gillan and he’s in both so I wont slag them off too much.
Well looks like this is the second series x It's ok just got to get used to everyone and the families x still cannot get on Netflix but I'm not bothered about the Crown x Got 2 doors down to look forward to funny but that's my sense of humour 😀 xxx

I liked it but it was a slow burner for me. Series 2 was much easier to watch and a lot better I'm dying for series 3

Well looks like this is the second series x It's ok just got to get used to everyone and the families x still cannot get on Netflix but I'm not bothered about the Crown x Got 2 doors down to look forward to funny but that's my sense of humour 😀 xxx
I love 2 doors down I only discovered it last Christmas and watched it all in 2 days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked it but it was a slow burner for me. Series 2 was much easier to watch and a lot better I'm dying for series 3
Really?? All I see is Fair city actors and cant take it seriously 🤭 il try it again… but It cant be as good as love/hate though 😂😂😂 that’s iconic 😂

Really?? All I see is Fair city actors and cant take it seriously 🤭 il try it again… but It cant be as good as love/hate though 😂😂😂 that’s iconic 😂
Nothing will beat Love/Hate!
It took me a few episodes to ignore the Fairly crappy acting and "Amanda's" birthmark I'd say try again.
Also, if you think the acting is bad in Kin go watch 5 mins of The Vanishing Triangle (ep 2 onwards particularly the guards) they'd be giving Hughie and Carol's Oscars and Goldan globes if they were to put these up against each other 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I love 2 doors down I only discovered it last Christmas and watched it all in 2 days 🤣🤣🤣
New series this Friday 24th hun been moved to BBC1 at 9.30 I cannot wait as wasn't keen on his new bird but his misses comes back lol lol 😆 x enjoy .
---
Sorry Colin's wife Kathy comes back sorry to see her go but she is back whoooo.x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Tried to find Love/ Hate no no luck as not got Netflix and tried Itv X never mind lol 😆. x

• Haha
Tried to find Love/ Hate no no luck as not got Netflix and tried Itv X never mind lol 😆. x
Oh you wont find Love/Hate on Netflix. It’s too good for Netflix 😆 Its on the RTE player and all 5 seasons are there! might watch Nidge Weasel and his crew again myself for the craic I can’t remember much of season 5?? The cat killer did well for himself in America after shooting a cat in Love/Hate 😂😂😂 He’s done better than anyone and all he did was kill a cat and cycle a bike 🤭
---
Nothing will beat Love/Hate!
It took me a few episodes to ignore the Fairly crappy acting and "Amanda's" birthmark I'd say try again.
Also, if you think the acting is bad in Kin go watch 5 mins of The Vanishing Triangle (ep 2 onwards particularly the guards) they'd be giving Hughie and Carol's Oscars and Goldan globes if they were to put these up against each other 🤣🤣🤣
Carol and Hughie 😂😂😂 Watched the Vanishing Triangle last night and it was all about Annie McCarrick! The Garda were ok I didn’t think they were acting? Do you think “The Beast of Baltinglass” was capable of murdering these women? He refused to speak about them and its a bit of of a coincidence that all that stopped when he was locked up! Prick! I’ll try Kin again but even the bleeping name of it is just pure cringe as you know what they are trying to get at but couldn’t use that name obviously 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning lovelies.. Have a lovely day, finished Kin, was ok lol 😆.

• Haha
Oh you wont find Love/Hate on Netflix. It’s too good for Netflix 😆 Its on the RTE player and all 5 seasons are there! might watch Nidge Weasel and his crew again myself for the craic I can’t remember much of season 5?? The cat killer did well for himself in America after shooting a cat in Love/Hate 😂😂😂 He’s done better than anyone and all he did was kill a cat and cycle a bike 🤭
---

Carol and Hughie 😂😂😂 Watched the Vanishing Triangle last night and it was all about Annie McCarrick! The Garda were ok I didn’t think they were acting? Do you think “The Beast of Baltinglass” was capable of murdering these women? He refused to speak about them and its a bit of of a coincidence that all that stopped when he was locked up! Prick! I’ll try Kin again but even the bleeping name of it is just pure cringe as you know what they are trying to get at but couldn’t use that name obviously 🙄
I knew it was based on a real case but didn't know who was involved- I must read up on it later.

Morning lovelies.. Have a lovely day, finished Kin, was ok lol 😆.
Was it series 1 or 2 Joon?
Hope you have a lovely day too

• Heart
I knew it was based on a real case but didn't know who was involved- I must read up on it later.

Was it series 1 or 2 Joon?
Hope you have a lovely day too
Series 2 hun I won't bother with the 1st one it was ok but normally I recommend stuff but I suppose it's what takes our fancy xx