Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You two are angels and your daughter Crazy. Such a lovely thing you’re both doing. The people you help won’t forget it.
I love doing it. Nothing brings me more pleasure to helps others in need. Just proves how greedy Fakey and Flapz are. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too, been hungry and I know hunger my childhood was poverty, but that was life then, so I understand what these poor people go through, it can happen to anyone, homelessness through no fault of their own but a hot dinner can mean the world to them have a lovely day everyone X 💛 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh I will!! It's right at the good bit with Dodi and Di. 😂😂👍
Thats me sorted also 👍 I didn’t know that Mohammed was friends with Diana first, so it was him who got Diana and Dodi together ❤ I always felt so sorry for Mohammed that absolutely broke him, he wasn’t seen much after that and he passed away the end of August this year 😪 This is going to be good but though to watch season of The Crown but im looking forward to it 🤗

Years ago I did my annual trip to Harrods and Muhammad was on the escalator and me being me gave him a wave ....he waved back and gave me a lovely smile before Dodi died :cry: :cry::cry:....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thats me sorted also 👍 I didn’t know that Mohammed was friends with Diana first, so it was him who got Diana and Dodi together ❤ I always felt so sorry for Mohammed that absolutely broke him, he wasn’t seen much after that and he passed away the end of August this year 😪 This is going to be good but though to watch season of The Crown but im looking forward to it 🤗
Yes, if I remember rightly wasn't it the tennis or racing? It was featured in another series. He was a lovely man. It was really interesting watching about him when they went into his beginnings.

• Heart
Yes, if I remember rightly wasn't it the tennis or racing? It was featured in another series. He was a lovely man. It was really interesting watching about him when they went into his beginnings.
I was fascinated I had no idea he was from such poverty… what a legacy he has left. He never got over loosing Dodi and Diana 😪 I remember that in the series aswell, was it both? Polo and tennis??

Reactions: 4
I was fascinated I had no idea he was from such poverty… what a legacy he has left. He never got over loosing Dodi and Diana 😪 I remember that in the series aswell, was it both? Polo and tennis??
That was it - Polo!!! Then they were at Wimbledon together!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, I couldn't keep up the suspense and binge watched The Crown last night. Very good and tastefully done. Highly recommended. 👍

The next new episodes drop on the 14th December. Can't wait for those!

• Heart
Hi Guyssssss….I binged The Crown, it’s very good but very tense? They really have done an amazing show. Also has anyone watched ‘Escaping Twin Flames’ on Netflix ? it’s about a mad cult that says they will find youre “soul mate” or “twin flame” 😂😂 its bleeping nuts 😳 How on earth do these people believe this tit??? Fascinating to watch how two people can control others!

• Wow
I haven't got Netflix anymore 😕 I got cut off from the code sharing when new rules were introduced, but have Prime but don't really that either at the moment x just finished watching Big Brother and that was nuts too lol lol x Going to be watching Jungle tonight as I love Fred and hope he wins x
---
*watch that

• Heart
I haven't got Netflix anymore 😕 I got cut off from the code sharing when new rules were introduced, but have Prime but don't really that either at the moment x just finished watching Big Brother and that was nuts too lol lol x Going to be watching Jungle tonight as I love Fred and hope he wins x
---
*watch that
Try logging into Netflix in a week or two, my da uses my brothers login but it works again after a week or two… I can never find anything on Prime?? yeah I watched BB (never missed a series since it started 🫣 lol) This year was too quick but still good… Jordan is from Scunthorpe 😂😂😂 Grimsby live will have a new “celeb” to write about now instead of Fakey 😂😂 Yeah I watched the Jungle , Josie is so enjoyable to watch, she will probably win… Oh yes Fred is lovely, seems a nice man aswell x chat soon x
Yes Jessica I watched that last week it’s mental!
Its insane isn’t it!! Im sorry but them people really had to be lacking in something to believe that tit! They even gad/have them believing they were born the wrong gender! mental!!! Its worth a watch Fakeys! chat soon x