Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to be on tomorrow as plans with family so just want to say now while I have a minute merry Christmas to all my fellow fakeys. Hope you all have a wonderful day ❀
Awww bless you hunni I was thinking of you, noticed you’re visible absence on the thread😞πŸ₯° Enjoy you’re family day @stargirl23 ❀ and wishing you and yours a merry christmas πŸŽ„ Also wishing a very merry christmas to all the Fakeys πŸŽ„β€ such a wonderful bunch of trolls who always make me lol if im not having a good day! Have a lovely Christmas everyone x
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
@Joon Merry Christmas πŸŽ„Hope you’re okay hun ❀ again can I just say how incredibly kind you are to give up youre Christmas Day to help out down you’re local Salvation Army with Christmas Dinners ❀πŸ₯° Flapz didn’t even donate to the food bank she promised she would 🀬 She’s despicable!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww bless you hunni I was thinking of you, noticed you’re visible absence on the thread😞πŸ₯° Enjoy you’re family day @stargirl23 ❀ and wishing you and yours a merry christmas πŸŽ„ Also wishing a very merry christmas to all the Fakeys πŸŽ„β€ such a wonderful bunch of trolls who always make me lol if im not having a good day! Have a lovely Christmas everyone x
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
@Joon Merry Christmas πŸŽ„Hope you’re okay hun ❀ again can I just say how incredibly kind you are to give up youre Christmas Day to help out down you’re local Salvation Army with Christmas Dinners ❀πŸ₯° Flapz didn’t even donate to the food bank she promised she would 🀬 She’s despicable!!!!!
Thanks lovely. I’ve been lurking on the thread still just not posted much. Been so busy lately I find it harder to catch up πŸ˜‚ hopefully in the new year when I’m not playing Santa I’ll have more time to check in on these twats xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas to my favourite crew! I hope you all have a day filled with happiness, love and magic!

God bless you all! πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Hello my darlings xxx Merry Xmas to you all and a very happy new year xx I have been poorly as of late didn't Ε•eally want to come on Tattle but couldn't let Xmas Eve go by without sending a Xmas message x I was in pain went to A and E 2 weeks ago tests done had a clot on my lung xx on blood thinners and just after 3 days felt so much better just resting up and tabs reduced from 4 a day now to 2 pain completely gone xxx Just want to say God bless you all have the most wonderful time xxxxx miss you all xxx

• Heart
Hello my darlings xxx Merry Xmas to you all and a very happy new year xx I have been poorly as of late didn't Ε•eally want to come on Tattle but couldn't let Xmas Eve go by without sending a Xmas message x I was in pain went to A and E 2 weeks ago tests done had a clot on my lung xx on blood thinners and just after 3 days felt so much better just resting up and tabs reduced from 4 a day now to 2 pain completely gone xxx Just want to say God bless you all have the most wonderful time xxxxx miss you all xxx
Bless you Joon, what a time you've had, so glad you're feeling much betterπŸ₯°πŸ₯° Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽβ€

• Heart
Sending much love Joon. Have a wonderful Christmas and pray for a swift recovery. πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Happy Christmas to my favourite tattlers who never fail to make me laugh and brighten up the shitest of days. I hope the Clampits provide more comedy gold for us in 2024.
@CrazyBaldhead thank you again for the fab work on the wiki πŸ’•

@Joon sorry to hear you've been ill I hope you rest up and have a speedy recovery xx

• Heart
Happy Christmas to my favourite tattlers who never fail to make me laugh and brighten up the shitest of days. I hope the Clampits provide more comedy gold for us in 2024.
@CrazyBaldhead thank you again for the fab work on the wiki πŸ’•

@Joon sorry to hear you've been ill I hope you rest up and have a speedy recovery xx

Merry Christmas!!!! 😘😘

• Heart
So Sorry, wishing you a speedy recovery joon. HOpe you’re doing okay xxxx

• Heart
Hello lovelies x feeling so much better now and had a lovely day out in Canterbury although my favourite shop Debenhams has been closed for a good couple of years also Nasons its was still good to see people and students out and about x Always go to The County Hotel think the name has changed to Abode its still the old name for me. Home made scones still warm, clotted cream none of that canister rubbish, lovely jam, and a real pot of tea, log fire, cosy comfy chairs, just a lovely place not expensive and I would rather have that than Makky Dee anyway x If anyone goes into Canterbury I highly recommend it, no booking, my favourite spot..Have a Happy New Year everyone I have deleted Zelda now she just got on my nerves with the soaps and cleaning, might spy on bleep bollocks now and again lol take care all xxx ps sorry I got carried away πŸ˜€ xxx

• Heart
Hello lovelies x feeling so much better now and had a lovely day out in Canterbury although my favourite shop Debenhams has been closed for a good couple of years also Nasons its was still good to see people and students out and about x Always go to The County Hotel think the name has changed to Abode its still the old name for me. Home made scones still warm, clotted cream none of that canister rubbish, lovely jam, and a real pot of tea, log fire, cosy comfy chairs, just a lovely place not expensive and I would rather have that than Makky Dee anyway x If anyone goes into Canterbury I highly recommend it, no booking, my favourite spot..Have a Happy New Year everyone I have deleted Zelda now she just got on my nerves with the soaps and cleaning, might spy on bleep bollocks now and again lol take care all xxx ps sorry I got carried away πŸ˜€ xxx
Glad you’re feeling better now joon. Sounds like you’re having a lovely day, glad you enjoyed yourself. Have a wonderful new year! I’ve gave up with these pricks too, too boring and repetitive and just cba to even waste my time on them anymore. They’re pricks and nothing they can ever do will redeem that xxx

• Heart
Glad you're feeling better now and getting out and about. Happy New Year. πŸ’—

• Heart
Glad you are back, feeling better and had a lovely day ❀
Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy New Year to you all. May you be blessed with health, love and happiness for this coming year!

I woke up at 6am and I'm fuming about it as I couldn't get back to sleep. 😬 My hangover has a hangover! Mr Crazy is comatose and snoring so it's a hair of the dog for me, some left-over Indian for breakfast and I need to peel the spuds and veg for dinner (which will be whenever today). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

At least we have no guests today thank God! πŸ‘

• Heart
Happy New Year to you all. May you be blessed with health, love and happiness for this coming year!

I woke up at 6am and I'm fuming about it as I couldn't get back to sleep. 😬 My hangover has a hangover! Mr Crazy is comatose and snoring so it's a hair of the dog for me, some left-over Indian for breakfast and I need to peel the spuds and veg for dinner (which will be whenever today). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

At least we have no guests today thank God! πŸ‘
Happy new year crazy. Sounds like you had a good night. Enjoy your day chilling out today xx

• Heart
Morning lovelies xx Have a fabulous, restful, and peaceful weekend. Hoping the weather has not affected any of you, hopefully it will stop raining soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4