Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel like it's been anyone before feel like it's new. Perhaps am being paranoid on these new tabs xxx Someone came on here months ago and everytime I said something about Leo she would always defend him x not once but a few times. Quite clever words she uses and knows how to word things, never uses c or f words in fact no swear words. Am keeping my eyes peeled lol lol 😆 xxx hope you are all good and have a fab weekend 😊 x
Yeah im the same joon. Im getting funny vibes. Reminding me of silly ⚫ vibes. Im very paranoid since there was 3/4 account come on that was polly etc and I’m getting the same vibe. Have the best weekend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't feel like it's been anyone before feel like it's new. Perhaps am being paranoid on these new tabs xxx Someone came on here months ago and everytime I said something about Leo she would always defend him x not once but a few times. Quite clever words she uses and knows how to word things, never uses c or f words in fact no swear words. Am keeping my eyes peeled lol lol 😆 xxx hope you are all good and have a fab weekend 😊 x
Yes I remember that one, im convinced that was Flappy herself because like you said Joon she defended most thing yet trying to fit in and calling Fakey “Daddy”?? I saw that same user on word association and gratitude forum saying what they had for dinner and it was exactly the same thing Flappy had 😂😂😂and the last thing you ate was all food she eats😂😂😂 I was pmsl 🤣 That user never came back, so obvious it was flappy 😂 and she would go of thread when the marathon was on and in the gratitude thread she said she spent a lovely weekend with family because she hadn’t been on the gratitude thread when really she was dragging kids around london and driving to soccer aid🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Yeah im the same joon. Im getting funny vibes. Reminding me of silly ⚫ vibes. Im very paranoid since there was 3/4 account come on that was polly etc and I’m getting the same vibe. Have the best weekend xx
That Silly dot was so obvious 😂
---
I really don’t think it’s her. Not sure what others think but I’ve made sure to read every post and I’m just not convinced it’s her. My phone automatically corrects bleeping to tucking or ducking so could be the same. I dunno, but the more I read the more I get annoyed as it’s making me think it’s someone on his camp but like I said I could be completely wrong. Be interesting to see if others think it’s the same as you
Mmmmm that true my phone does that… Tattle can make you paranoid at times I feel, so if I suspect something is off il say it here or just put a ignore a poster on the main thread and not say anything, not my job to police a thread, I do honestly think it’s someone who has come back ? don’t know why, just reminds me of someone who was on here before. Anyway enjoy the weekend x see you on the other side 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to re read through the thread my dopey arse hasn’t picked up on any of this 🕵🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
Aah thanks Star. Now you mention it they seem to have came from nowhere and seem very clued up.
That’s what I thought. Didn’t notice at first then realised they know a little too much and the pots are constant that instead of blending in they seem to stand out

• Heart
Personally, I couldn't give a tit who it is. It could be Tom Jones for all we know!

I'm stoned so no fucks given. Have a great weekend you lovely lot!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
@mollyann hi lovely, hope you don’t mind me asking but have you ever felt a b12 not work? I’ve been on them for nearly a year now and my last one in July was the first time I’ve not felt that ‘high’. I’m still waiting to not feel drained and I know that won’t happen now as I feel worse due to be due another in 2 weeks. I’m unsure whether you’ve experienced this and it’s normal or not? It could also be because I was diagnosed with low iron again last month and put back on ferrous fumerate or from suffering long covid but there’s just something not feeling right and I’ve not felt any better since last jab. Hoping that won’t be the case when I have my next one in 2 weeks and it’ll make me feel better x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi star to be honest they don’t seem to be doing much for me either.I do inject with humira every two weeks which gives me a low immune system.My 25 year old daughter is also iron deficient and has b12 injections and she’s always run down.She’s trying to get her blood tested but our doctors a nightmare to get appointment’s.Maybe get them to test your levels as I know they can give you b12 more regularly.Thyroid also one to check has mine been borderline all year.xx

Hi star to be honest they don’t seem to be doing much for me either.I do inject with humira every two weeks which gives me a low immune system.My 25 year old daughter is also iron deficient and has b12 injections and she’s always run down.She’s trying to get her blood tested but our doctors a nightmare to get appointment’s.Maybe get them to test your levels as I know they can give you b12 more regularly.Thyroid also one to check has mine been borderline all year.xx
Thanks Mol, I’ll get drs to redo bloods. Thyroid runs in my family but my results always been perfect. Think it’s just the b12 and iron really messing with me. My iron level was 2 and he said it’s way too low so prob why I feel awful. Hope you and your daughter are ok xx

So behind on fakey and can’t catch up now it’s moving too fast. Taking a break from the boring fucker again it’s all rinse and repeat. If any major drama happens can someone tag me here where it’s quiet to view the main thread please. Hope all my fellow fakeys are well x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So behind on fakey and can’t catch up now it’s moving too fast. Taking a break from the boring fucker again it’s all rinse and repeat. If any major drama happens can someone tag me here where it’s quiet to view the main thread please. Hope all my fellow fakeys are well x
Was going to say are you ok?? I know youre not enjoying the thread right now 🙁 but yes of course we will tag you if anything good happens 😘 We always got you Star ⭐ I do miss you’re input though and you are always so kind and answer peoples questions x I do agree with you about not posting certain people Id go mad if I was being posted on here and not in the public eye, it is against the rules but Ive seen it on other threads, Id never post anyone that wasn’t in the public eye unless it was on fakey or Flappys stories… her sister and her mum and dad do be on her stories and Doormat on his stories but Freds Dad has never been on either of their stories… I totally agree with you ❤

• Heart
Was going to say are you ok?? I know youre not enjoying the thread right now 🙁 but yes of course we will tag you if anything good happens 😘 We always got you Star ⭐ I do miss you’re input though and you are always so kind and answer peoples questions x I do agree with you about not posting certain people Id go mad if I was being posted on here and not in the public eye, it is against the rules but Ive seen it on other threads, Id never post anyone that wasn’t in the public eye unless it was on fakey or Flappys stories… her sister and her mum and dad do be on her stories and Doormat on his stories but Freds Dad has never been on either of their stories… I totally agree with you ❤
Thanks Jessica ❤ much appreciated. Yeah exactly, when someone tries to keep private life I just can’t agree with it. I just put myself in that position and know I’d be fuming if it were me. I do miss the laughs we had on the thread and I do hope to be back joining in shortly. Just got so much going on at the mo so life’s busy and hard but I’m ok. All my love xx

• Heart
Thanks Jessica ❤ much appreciated. Yeah exactly, when someone tries to keep private life I just can’t agree with it. I just put myself in that position and know I’d be fuming if it were me. I do miss the laughs we had on the thread and I do hope to be back joining in shortly. Just got so much going on at the mo so life’s busy and hard but I’m ok. All my love xx
Take care of yourself ❤ we all need to take a break now and again ive done it not long ago myself and it was best, came back with a different mindset and to just skip over some posts…but yep will defo tag you if Fakey “fakes” an injury or something like that 😂 But yeah its just rince and repeat every day and everyday I say the same tit , I should just start just copy and pasting at this stage 😂 look after yourself and come back when ready❤⭐❤

• Heart
Take care of yourself ❤ we all need to take a break now and again ive done it not long ago myself and it was best, came back with a different mindset and to just skip over some posts…but yep will defo tag you if Fakey “fakes” an injury or something like that 😂 But yeah its just rince and repeat every day and everyday I say the same tit , I should just start just copy and pasting at this stage 😂 look after yourself and come back when ready❤⭐❤
Thank you lovely ❤ he’s bored of his own life so no wonder we’re all bored watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
With you all the way on those pics hun, have a little break as I did same old stuff being repeated daily getting on my nerves too I have gone quiet as well so hopefully catch up with you soon look after yourself xxxx

• Heart
With you all the way on those pics hun, have a little break as I did same old stuff being repeated daily getting on my nerves too I have gone quiet as well so hopefully catch up with you soon look after yourself xxxx
You too joon hope you’re well ❤

• Heart
Yes I remember that one, im convinced that was Flappy herself because like you said Joon she defended most thing yet trying to fit in and calling Fakey “Daddy”?? I saw that same user on word association and gratitude forum saying what they had for dinner and it was exactly the same thing Flappy had 😂😂😂and the last thing you ate was all food she eats😂😂😂 I was pmsl 🤣 That user never came back, so obvious it was flappy 😂 and she would go of thread when the marathon was on and in the gratitude thread she said she spent a lovely weekend with family because she hadn’t been on the gratitude thread when really she was dragging kids around london and driving to soccer aid🤦🏼‍♀️
---

That Silly dot was so obvious 😂
---

Mmmmm that true my phone does that… Tattle can make you paranoid at times I feel, so if I suspect something is off il say it here or just put a ignore a poster on the main thread and not say anything, not my job to police a thread, I do honestly think it’s someone who has come back ? don’t know why, just reminds me of someone who was on here before. Anyway enjoy the weekend x see you on the other side 😘
Yes I thought it could be riddle too but I'm no Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ unless it's blatantly obvious. I always forget this group is here until it's brought up again on the usual thread lol. There's been a few i suspected recently but not 🟥☕xx