Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes hun totally agree as Jessica said the other day x sometimes if I say something about Maris which is the truth can't remember the name but was always defending him x just a gut feeling x I know the people on here and the laughs we have as I feel we are genuine and on the same level, but now and again it don't feel right x hard to put into words but if you know you know X
Yeah I get you. The ogs on the thread have a genuine hate for him and you can have a laugh and they don’t take things too seriously. But every now and then you get the off comment defending them or not laughing along and it makes you feel like somethings changed x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello lovelies x I am useless at uploading stuff but I went on you tube and typed in Skippy the Bush Kangeroo theme tune and it came up lol lol just reminded me of Prickenden. It did make me laugh x if anyone can put it on our other main page that would be fantastic and funny xxx no worries if it can't be done xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I get you. The ogs on the thread have a genuine hate for him and you can have a laugh and they don’t take things too seriously. But every now and then you get the off comment defending them or not laughing along and it makes you feel like somethings changed x
I think I know who you mean by that one poster, at times im like WTF??? But what I noticed was someone fairly new and a lot of posts but as im reading their posts since I said that Im beginning to think its a poster who was on here for ages and was having a difficult time and never came back, so I think its that same poster with a new user name, I can tell by the writing style and their knowledge, the old username was absolutely hilarious and absolutely hated fakey 🤣 and her comments used to craic me up, she’s very witty and knows Jake as shes been on the thread before me but im convinced she’s back now under a new user name and im glad shes ok as she told the off topic chat she was going through a difficult time and took a break and im convinced its the same person. Maybe you remember also who im talking about, I dont want to say old user name but think about it the writing style is exactly the same and bleeping hilarious… If you’re reading hun, welcome back and glad you’re okay ❤ We are always hear to chat doesn’t have to be personal if nobody wants, we chat all sorts of tit 😂 Anyway that’s what I think but the other day I was like WTF?? But now ive change my opinion and don’t think its off, think it’s someone who has returned x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I know who you mean by that one poster, at times im like WTF??? But what I noticed was someone fairly new and a lot of posts but as im reading their posts since I said that Im beginning to think its a poster who was on here for ages and was having a difficult time and never came back, so I think its that same poster with a new user name, I can tell by the writing style and their knowledge, the old username was absolutely hilarious and absolutely hated fakey 🤣 and her comments used to craic me up, she’s very witty and knows Jake as shes been on the thread before me but im convinced she’s back now under a new user name and im glad shes ok as she told the off topic chat she was going through a difficult time and took a break and im convinced its the same person. Maybe you remember also who im talking about, I dont want to say old user name but think about it the writing style is exactly the same and bleeping hilarious… If you’re reading hun, welcome back and glad you’re okay ❤ We are always hear to chat doesn’t have to be personal if nobody wants, we chat all sorts of tit 😂 Anyway that’s what I think but the other day I was like WTF?? But now ive change my opinion and don’t think its off, think it’s someone who has returned x
Are you on about user with shy in there name? That’s all I can think of. My memory is awful lately I’m struggling with post covid brain fog. So maybe I’m not getting the whitty posts you’re on about. But the 🟥☕2 is giving me odd vibes and I can’t quite put my finger on it but something feels off but I could be wrong

• Heart
*I don’t mean she knows him personally but just knows exactly what he’s like from being on the thread a long time*
(I worded that a bit tit but you know what I mean)

Are you on about user with shy in there name? That’s all I can think of. My memory is awful lately I’m struggling with post covid brain fog. So maybe I’m not getting the whitty posts you’re on about. But the 🟥☕2 is giving me odd vibes and I can’t quite put my finger on it but something feels off but I could be wrong
I feel the same about that user Star. 💯

No not shysod (she was also a funny fucker, think she was unwell and had to go back to work) I think 🟥☕2 was on here for a long time but was having a difficult time and a passing in hubbys family, it was around “tattlemoon” and Valentines they took a break, I think they are back using that username now. Go back over off topic chat around then and you might twig then, old user name also started with R…
---
I feel the same about that user Star. 💯
Ah duck it here goes, I think its Riddle back! Same writing style and bleeping hates Jake🤣 Took me a back af first like you but as im reading the posts they are reminding me of Riddle, she was hilarious. What do yous think 🤔 yous think im mad 🫣 lol

Last edited:
No not shysod (she was also a funny fucker, think she was unwell and had to go back to work) I think 🟥☕2 was on here for a long time but was having a difficult time and a passing in hubbys family, it was around “tattlemoon” and Valentines they took a break, I think they are back using that username now. Go back over off topic chat around then and you might twig then, old user name also started with R…
---

Ah duck it here goes, I think its Riddle back! Same writing style and bleeping hates Jake🤣 Took me a back af first like you but as im reading the posts they are reminding me of Riddle, she was hilarious. What do yous think 🤔 yous think im mad 🫣 lol
Oh riddle! Yes I loved her posts she was great and I always hoped she was ok after what she posted here ❤ I’m not getting the vibe it’s her but maybe it’s just because I’ve not been on the thread until recently so not picked up on it yet. I’m not sure. But I never got the vibe with riddle like I do with this account. This one seems obsessed with posting about Fred his dad and step mom too which is what made me start to question things and I don’t remember riddle posting about them

Oh riddle! Yes I loved her posts she was great and I always hoped she was ok after what she posted here ❤ I’m not getting the vibe it’s her but maybe it’s just because I’ve not been on the thread until recently so not picked up on it yet. I’m not sure. But I never got the vibe with riddle like I do with this account. This one seems obsessed with posting about Fred his dad and step mom too which is what made me start to question things and I don’t remember riddle posting about them
Go back over Riddle’s comments Im convinced its her, same writing style, same funny comments absolutey ripping Fakey…Riddle style 🤣 She knows only what we know aswell, if it was an “imposter” she would have gave us some tea by now…im convinced its Riddle, I think Fakey winds her up so much she needed a break and probably deleted her old account and probably said she was done with Tattle but Tattle is so addictive it’s hard to stay away😂 you can see she was posting on them Goodman Sisters so its a genuine poster, im reading her comments and they come across as Riddle, think of it like that when reading her posts and after a few you will be convinced its her x I hope she doesn’t mind us discussing here her but if it’s Riddle she will know about the off topic.. If she feels like coming on here she will…im convinced its her and im so glad to see she is ok. I could be completely wrong but almost certain its her. Oh Star you poor thing , how many times have you had covid now? Must be awful for you x Sorry to hear that you had it again, ive never had it so I couldn’t even imagine how you must be feeling, sending some love and hope the after effects ease off soon ❤

Go back over Riddle’s comments Im convinced its her, same writing style, same funny comments absolutey ripping Fakey…Riddle style 🤣 She knows only what we know aswell, if it was an “imposter” she would have gave us some tea by now…im convinced its Riddle, I think Fakey winds her up so much she needed a break and probably deleted her old account and probably said she was done with Tattle but Tattle is so addictive it’s hard to stay away😂 you can see she was posting on them Goodman Sisters so its a genuine poster, im reading her comments and they come across as Riddle, think of it like that when reading her posts and after a few you will be convinced its her x I hope she doesn’t mind us discussing here her but if it’s Riddle she will know about the off topic.. If she feels like coming on here she will…im convinced its her and im so glad to see she is ok. I could be completely wrong but almost certain its her. Oh Star you poor thing , how many times have you had covid now? Must be awful for you x Sorry to hear that you had it again, ive never had it so I couldn’t even imagine how you must be feeling, sending some love and hope the after effects ease off soon ❤
I have read a few I don’t think it’s riddle personally but I could be wrong. I’ve had covid 5 times now. Last time in April and really suffered since with ongoing symptoms. They think I have long covid as I’m just not 100%. But thank you xxx

• Heart
Hun totally agree with you had vibes and funny feeling about spies if you remember ..Am still cautious about new names and I know what you mean about brain fog x

• Heart
Hun totally agree with you had vibes and funny feeling about spies if you remember ..Am still cautious about new names and I know what you mean about brain fog x
Yeah I’m the same. Every few months there’s always new names that pop up. Some are genuine but there’s been about 4/5 accounts now over time pop up and it’s people from his side. Eg silly dot. Brain fog is horrible hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Yeah I’m the same. Every few months there’s always new names that pop up. Some are genuine but there’s been about 4/5 accounts now over time pop up and it’s people from his side. Eg silly dot. Brain fog is horrible hope you’re ok x
All good hun thank you.Sometimes I feel I am being paranoid when different names come up, yet they know all about him, I know there are lurkers who read and don't post but occasionally they do, so they are the ones that stand out to me x 😉.

All good hun thank you.Sometimes I feel I am being paranoid when different names come up, yet they know all about him, I know there are lurkers who read and don't post but occasionally they do, so they are the ones that stand out to me x 😉.
Yeah I’m the same. I don’t like accusing people of being from his side but you just know when something feels off x

• Heart
I had my mini break for about 2 weeks last month and came back to a few new names, they tend to not last long but a few sticking around… I do think they are genuine though as I always look at their profile to see where they have came from, if I see they are commenting on loads of threads randomly then i’ll think it camp Prickenden but 🟥☕ was given me off vibes but she was only on the one thread and being consistent and came across as genuine on there, then came on Fakeys main thread and I was like 🚩 but after a day or two she reminded me of Riddle? thought she came across similar to riddles writing style?? I could be wrong also 😂 I think Riddle was going through personal stuff and possibly came back but was avoiding Fakeys thread as he winds her up so much but its hard to keep away because its really the funniest thread on tattle, Im well behind on the CD thread as this thread takes all my time and I only really handle one thread!
The smugness is off the scale with F&F 😏 Think they have already spent the stage to cage and FM money in their heads already! grifting cunts!

• Heart
Notice the “tucking” instead of “bleeping” ? Riddle used to often do that! Im convinced Riddle is back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Notice the “tucking” instead of “bleeping” ? Riddle used to often do that! Im convinced Riddle is back 😂
I really don’t think it’s her. Not sure what others think but I’ve made sure to read every post and I’m just not convinced it’s her. My phone automatically corrects bleeping to tucking or ducking so could be the same. I dunno, but the more I read the more I get annoyed as it’s making me think it’s someone on his camp but like I said I could be completely wrong. Be interesting to see if others think it’s the same as you

I don't feel like it's been anyone before feel like it's new. Perhaps am being paranoid on these new tabs xxx Someone came on here months ago and everytime I said something about Leo she would always defend him x not once but a few times. Quite clever words she uses and knows how to word things, never uses c or f words in fact no swear words. Am keeping my eyes peeled lol lol 😆 xxx hope you are all good and have a fab weekend 😊 x