Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking the same. He looked very ill when we last saw him and lost a lot of weight after his surgery
Yes totally agree x And she hasn't been on, she usually does a run down on the soaps x sad if it is him 😢 x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Was just thinking it could be Matt as his mother hasn't been on and that's not like her x
Oh I hope it’s nothing to do with Matt because us Fakeys really like Matt x I know we call him Doormat but thats not because we don’t like him, he seems like a really nice man and has the patience of a saint to put up with Fakey! But that last picture Fakey put on his stories of Matt with the dogs after he got him the car and thinking of it now he referred to him as his stepdad for once and actually acknowledged him, now weather that was for getting him the car or perhaps he is ill?? Matt is a handsome man, he even looks better than Jake lol but he looked like he was ill and his face looked thinner (not that it was big but you know what I mean) I do hope he’s ok as we do like Matt, he’s great with Leo and is always apparently working?? I don’t care much for Zelda but if Matt is not well than I would feel sorry for her, to lose a child at any age is awful and she doesn’t cash in on Oliver, we all know that but she needs to stop Fakey cashing in on him and her ex husband now if Matt is unwell…. I hate to say it but Jake will try and cash in if anything happens to Matt 🤬 I hope its not Matt 😕 See Zelda/Fakey/Flappy and co, we are not horrible “trolls” that sit behind a phone or laptop! We are people too that have feelings and opinions, we just call yous out on you’re bullshit but we never call Matt out as he doesn’t document his life like yous do! Hopefully its not Matt and if it is well im sure I can speak for all of us that we wish Matt well and a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹 he’s a bloody saint from what I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all x isnt it Queen Elizabeth’s one year anniversary today? Wonder will he do a grid post about this seeing as he did one last year 🤬 (Don’t want to put it in the main thread as I think it’s inappropriate) didn’t he DD the post then???? He has no respect for anyone or anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning lovelies x I expect he will when he gets satisfaction from his brothers post. Then go on about the Queen and how the year has flown by...yawn xx Have a lovely weekend all x

• Heart
Morning lovelies x I expect he will when he gets satisfaction from his brothers post. Then go on about the Queen and how the year has flown by...yawn xx Have a lovely weekend all x
We could have our very first Bingo on the chat thread today because I think you’re right @Joon (somebody get Larry ready lol)
You too Jooney have a lovely weekend 💕

• Heart
I doubt he'll do one tbh. He only did one last year to jump on the bandwagon. Have a great weekend. It's going to be bloody scorching so get your sun protection on! 😘

• Heart
Anyone notice someone fairly new to the thread knows a lot about them?? I could be jumping the gun here but I feel like a fairly new poster might know these fake fuckers and dislikes them as much as we do, just some comments today have me dying to ask do they know them but I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable, they seem to know a lot about the industry also?? maybe its one of Flappys sisters 🤭 or that Rebecca drug smuggler convict who married that other twit Marcel 🤭

Anyone notice someone fairly new to the thread knows a lot about them?? I could be jumping the gun here but I feel like a fairly new poster might know these fake fuckers and dislikes them as much as we do, just some comments today have me dying to ask do they know them but I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable, they seem to know a lot about the industry also?? maybe its one of Flappys sisters 🤭 or that Rebecca drug smuggler convict who married that other twit Marcel 🤭
I can’t say I’ve noticed but then I’ve not been very active on the fakeys lately they’re boring me x

• Heart
Can't say I've noticed. They're sooo boring I cannot envisage living their existence as they are boring me to death! 🤣

• Haha
Oh I hope it’s nothing to do with Matt because us Fakeys really like Matt x I know we call him Doormat but thats not because we don’t like him, he seems like a really nice man and has the patience of a saint to put up with Fakey! But that last picture Fakey put on his stories of Matt with the dogs after he got him the car and thinking of it now he referred to him as his stepdad for once and actually acknowledged him, now weather that was for getting him the car or perhaps he is ill?? Matt is a handsome man, he even looks better than Jake lol but he looked like he was ill and his face looked thinner (not that it was big but you know what I mean) I do hope he’s ok as we do like Matt, he’s great with Leo and is always apparently working?? I don’t care much for Zelda but if Matt is not well than I would feel sorry for her, to lose a child at any age is awful and she doesn’t cash in on Oliver, we all know that but she needs to stop Fakey cashing in on him and her ex husband now if Matt is unwell…. I hate to say it but Jake will try and cash in if anything happens to Matt 🤬 I hope its not Matt 😕 See Zelda/Fakey/Flappy and co, we are not horrible “trolls” that sit behind a phone or laptop! We are people too that have feelings and opinions, we just call yous out on you’re bullshit but we never call Matt out as he doesn’t document his life like yous do! Hopefully its not Matt and if it is well im sure I can speak for all of us that we wish Matt well and a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹 he’s a bloody saint from what I see.
Zelda treats him rubbish
---
I hadn't noticed but I've been skim reading, bloody work getting in the way of gossip

Reactions: 5
@Joon i agree I think there’s spy’s. I’m always getting a bit weary of a certain poster but may just be me overthinking it. But I think they’re a little bit too much with the constant posts/digs/finding things out that they stand out instead of blending in which makes me think it’s someone on his team trying to play along to catch us out or see how we react to what they say

• Heart
Am I just being a bit slow? Will have to have a look back through the thread.
22 in it…, may just be me though. I didn’t see it first where I dipped in and out but since Jessica rabbit said the other day I’ve been back on the thread and something just seems off to me

• Heart
@Joon i agree I think there’s spy’s. I’m always getting a bit weary of a certain poster but may just be me overthinking it. But I think they’re a little bit too much with the constant posts/digs/finding things out that they stand out instead of blending in which makes me think it’s someone on his team trying to play along to catch us out or see how we react to what they say
Yes hun totally agree as Jessica said the other day x sometimes if I say something about Maris which is the truth can't remember the name but was always defending him x just a gut feeling x I know the people on here and the laughs we have as I feel we are genuine and on the same level, but now and again it don't feel right x hard to put into words but if you know you know X