Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Fakey's, my family member was discharged from hospital yesterdayšŸ˜Š they are in contact with the local alcohol team who will check in with them regularly to see how they are. They will be staying with us for the foreseeable before they go home to family. They are doing well, looks much better than the last time they were in my house, so relievedšŸ˜Œ
Brilliant news ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Fakey's, my family member was discharged from hospital yesterdayšŸ˜Š they are in contact with the local alcohol team who will check in with them regularly to see how they are. They will be staying with us for the foreseeable before they go home to family. They are doing well, looks much better than the last time they were in my house, so relievedšŸ˜Œ
Oh that is fantastic news hun xxx all the very best to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s good news. I hope youā€™re all doing ok it must be so hard on everyone ā¤

• Heart
Whatā€™s happened is she ok? Iā€™ve not been on fakey thread so not seen any posts x
Hiya hun x She hadn't posted for a bit but have just seen her postings today xx Hope you are ok hun and hope you are well xx I was wondering as I have missed your posts too, it was nice getting away from his site and I redecorated my son, but it's still the same old stuff x hope you come back soon, even just to like stuff xxxxx
---
Decorated my place not my son lol lol šŸ˜† x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya hun x She hadn't posted for a bit but have just seen her postings today xx Hope you are ok hun and hope you are well xx I was wondering as I have missed your posts too, it was nice getting away from his site and I redecorated my son, but it's still the same old stuff x hope you come back soon, even just to like stuff xxxxx
---
Oh glad alls okay ā¤ sounds lovely Iā€™m sure your home looks so nice with the new decor. I miss you all and hope to be back soon I just canā€™t bring myself to read this twit at the mo itā€™s all rinse and repeat. Everyone needs a break from the sad bastard now and again šŸ˜‚ xx

• Heart
---
Hey Fakesters šŸ‘‹ I didnā€™t intend on taking a break I had no choice I was having some building work done in my house and duck my life the mess!!! Ive been cleaning non stop bleeping nightmare but itā€™s nearly there but never again!! Seriously donā€™t know how fakey and Flappy can live like pigs in tit, I have a meltdown with a bit or redecorating or construction or anything getting done šŸ¤­drives me mad, absolutely hate my house being messy šŸ˜‚ how are we all? @Jane_Mcdonald glad to hear youā€™re family member is doing well ā¤ Librium is very good for alcohol abuse but watch it as itā€™s addictive and will need to be weaned off it slowly šŸ‘ great news though xxx oh @Joon is that a new Saville programme???

• Heart
Hey Fakesters šŸ‘‹ I didnā€™t intend on taking a break I had no choice I was having some building work done in my house and duck my life the mess!!! Ive been cleaning non stop bleeping nightmare but itā€™s nearly there but never again!! Seriously donā€™t know how fakey and Flappy can live like pigs in tit, I have a meltdown with a bit or redecorating or construction or anything getting done šŸ¤­drives me mad, absolutely hate my house being messy šŸ˜‚ how are we all? @Jane_Mcdonald glad to hear youā€™re family member is doing well ā¤ Librium is very good for alcohol abuse but watch it as itā€™s addictive and will need to be weaned off it slowly šŸ‘ great news though xxx oh @Joon is that a new Saville programme???
Itā€™s new on bbc iplayer I watched it last night! Was crazy. Saville is one sick bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s good news. I hope youā€™re all doing ok it must be so hard on everyone ā¤
Thank you Shesaidwhat? šŸ˜Š we are all getting therešŸ’—
Thanks Jessica, yes the hospital have weaned them, they were on a fairly high dose to start but has been tapered offšŸ˜Š

• Heart
Yes hun, I watched all 4 in one go. think they showed all 4 on BBC I player..I couldn't stand him but it was such an insight into his behaviour I couldn't stop watching it...worse than I had ever imagined...I won't go into detail but some parts were shocking to me..X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s new on bbc iplayer I watched it last night! Was crazy. Saville is one sick bastard
Absolutely!!! Come back on main thread soonā¤
---
Yes hun, I watched all 4 in one go. think they showed all 4 on BBC I player..I couldn't stand him but it was such an insight into his behaviour I couldn't stop watching it...worse than I had ever imagined...I won't go into detail but some parts were shocking to me..X
Oh wow Id definitely be giving that a watch, oh god yeah heā€™s vile but I like watching documentaries, I like to get an insight into how these peoples minds work! Some really sick bastards out there, think iā€™ve watched most of the documentaries on Netflix! Love a good documentary, love Louie Theroux heā€™s brilliant! Anyone watched ā€œThe Staircaseā€ on Netflix? He totally killed his wife the lying bastard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Absolutely!!! Come back on main thread soonā¤
---

Oh wow Id definitely be giving that a watch, oh god yeah heā€™s vile but I like watching documentaries, I like to get an insight into how these peoples minds work! Some really sick bastards out there, think iā€™ve watched most of the documentaries on Netflix! Love a good documentary, love Louie Theroux heā€™s brilliant! Anyone watched ā€œThe Staircaseā€ on Netflix? He totally killed his wife the lying bastard!
Yes! The staircase is one thatā€™s always stuck with me because he definitely killed her then tried to cover it up

• Heart
Yes! The staircase is one thatā€™s always stuck with me because he definitely killed her then tried to cover it up
I mean how much of a coincidence is it that both youā€™re first and second wives died by ā€œfallingā€ down the stairs!! I canā€™t remember what he said happened to the first wife in Germany but the second wife in America he claimed an owl attacked her in the garden and thats how she had those marks on her head and she ā€œfellā€ down the stairs then??? FFS he literally got away with murder two times! Very good watch though, how the duck do these people think they can get away with murder and commit such horrific crimes is beyond me! Another interesting documentary is the Sophie Toscan du Plantier murder in County Cork, Ireland, a French woman and the suspect was and still is an English man called Ian Bailey, he definitely murdered her but the Irish authorities wont extradite him to the French authorities even though he was found guilty by an open court in France, its on Netflix, its called Sophie: A Murder In West Cork, itā€™s very interesting.

I mean how much of a coincidence is it that both youā€™re first and second wives died by ā€œfallingā€ down the stairs!! I canā€™t remember what he said happened to the first wife in Germany but the second wife in America he claimed an owl attacked her in the garden and thats how she had those marks on her head and she ā€œfellā€ down the stairs then??? FFS he literally got away with murder two times! Very good watch though, how the duck do these people think they can get away with murder and commit such horrific crimes is beyond me! Another interesting documentary is the Sophie Toscan du Plantier murder in County Cork, Ireland, a French woman and the suspect was and still is an English man called Ian Bailey, he definitely murdered her but the Irish authorities wont extradite him to the French authorities even though he was found guilty by an open court in France, its on Netflix, its called Sophie: A Murder In West Cork, itā€™s very interesting.
Oh I watched that Sophie one too, poor girl taken far too young šŸ˜ž I couldnā€™t believe Ian wasnā€™t charged with her murder

• Heart
Oh I watched that Sophie one too, poor girl taken far too young šŸ˜ž I couldnā€™t believe Ian wasnā€™t charged with her murder
Indeedā€¦He was found guilty by an open by an open court in France (not sure how the French system works) but they wonā€™t extradite him for some reason! There is a little thread on here gives you some interesting opinions, Im kinda swayed now after reading it, apparently rumours in that small village were a that it was a Garda that murdered her and the Garda are covering for him, tbh thats a better theory and would definitely be something that would happen in a small rural village! If you put Ian Bailey in the search bar on here you will find a small thread, 5 pages but worth a read as Im kinda swayed now??

Tomorrow's the day my beautiful Fakeys where I get to celebrate my 50th. Mr Crazy has played a blinder. We are staying at The Ritz and we have front block tickets at the O2!

Absolutely buzzing is not the word! Happy Days! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow's the day my beautiful Fakeys where I get to celebrate my 50th. Mr Crazy has played a blinder. We are staying at The Ritz and we have front block tickets at the O2!

Absolutely buzzing is not the word! Happy Days! šŸ˜

Hope you have the best time Crazy ā¤

• Heart