Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought it could be riddle too but I'm no Sherlock πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ unless it's blatantly obvious. I always forget this group is here until it's brought up again on the usual thread lol. There's been a few i suspected recently but not πŸŸ₯β˜•xx
Honestly really reminds me of Riddle, she was hilarious like redtea and bleeping hated Fakey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If anyone needs cheering up a little bit I have posted another poem for you all on the main fakey thread - take care and I hope everyone is ok πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the Jill Dando program on Netflix? Its really good, I didn’t know Barry George was relased after 8 years and he now officially not guilty. Very very sad she had her life taken in such a horrific way, she seemed like a lovely person and was a great presenter/journalist. Barry George fits the bill alright but I honestly don’t know, he lacks capacity and that convicted murder or gangland guy who ever he is says he knows who done it and it definitely was nothing to do with Barry George! Why the hell would you go on a program saying that? Surly he can be arrested for withholding information or for perverting the course of justice! Does he not know that new guidelines for perverting the court of justice will be brought in to affect on 1st October 2023 in the UK. Good god I really hope they solve this mystery, so sad ❀ she was beautiful ❀ Its a interesting watch if anyone is looking for something x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the Jill Dando program on Netflix? Its really good, I didn’t know Barry George was relased after 8 years and he now officially not guilty. Very very sad she had her life taken in such a horrific way, she seemed like a lovely person and was a great presenter/journalist. Barry George fits the bill alright but I honestly don’t know, he lacks capacity and that convicted murder or gangland guy who ever he is says he knows who done it and it definitely was nothing to do with Barry George! Why the hell would you go on a program saying that? Surly he can be arrested for withholding information or for perverting the course of justice! Does he not know that new guidelines for perverting the court of justice will be brought in to affect on 1st October 2023 in the UK. Good god I really hope they solve this mystery, so sad ❀ she was beautiful ❀ Its a interesting watch if anyone is looking for something x
I haven't got Netflix my friend shared her code with me then it all got cancelled as I wasn't in her house. Lol πŸ˜† 🀣 xx But someone was telling me at the gym today it was a really good watch. Yes remember poor Barry George at the time they said he was mentally ill, but I do think she was investigating stuff that "people " didn't want exposing, just my theory on that, yes she was a very lovely lady, good presenter, unlike some people today..Hope you and your family are well hun, am having a break from JQ painting my place with my son popping over to help, will be back on the otherside soon take care xxx

• Heart
Hi everyone, what a shocking few days I'm having😭😭
A family member has been in recovery from alcohol for a decade. They've had an absolutely terrible time over the last 6 months and had a relapse in July, they went awol, they came to stay with us then and we helped them taper and stop drinking. They went back home, unfortunately more tit was thrown at them. This time they actually phoned my mum to say please help me, so they came back to stay with us again, we were tapering again, then Monday night they had a seizure in our kitchen😭😭😭😭 everyone was there including my mum and 13year old daughter, it was absolutely horrific and upsetting to see. Ambulance was going to be 2-8 hours, so we went to hospital ourselves with them.
They are now in hospital having started a detox programme, still a long way to go, but doing much better, we went to see them today and they are doing well. They will be staying with us fir a while when they get discharged.

I could do with a long liedown, I am so tired😞😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A family member has been in recovery from alcohol for a decade. They've had an absolutely terrible time over the last 6 months and had a relapse in July, they went awol, they came to stay with us then and we helped them taper and stop drinking. They went back home, unfortunately more tit was thrown at them. This time they actually phoned my mum to say please help me, so they came back to stay with us again, we were tapering again, then Monday night they had a seizure in our kitchen😭😭😭😭 everyone was there including my mum and 13year old daughter, it was absolutely horrific and upsetting to see. Ambulance was going to be 2-8 hours, so we went to hospital ourselves with them.
They are now in hospital having started a detox programme, still a long way to go, but doing much better, we went to see them today and they are doing well. They will be staying with us fir a while when they get discharged.

Oh Jane I’m so sorry you’re having to go through that. I had my alcohol brother living with me during relapse too and I completely relate with how difficult it can be seeing a loved one going through that.

re the seizures try get them prescribed lorazepam or diazepam. I’m epileptic and was prescribed them. Whenever I feel a seizure come on I take one and it stops me going into a full clonic tonic seizure and I can avoid hospital. It works really well for me so may be an option for them. Although not sure how it works giving that medication with alcohol so they may avoid it.

sending love to you and your family and I hope things get a little easier for you soon ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So sorry to hear this. Sorry I've no advice to offer but I hope your family member gets all the help and support they need and you do too. I hope your 13year old is OK its not nice to at any age to see someone have a seizure but particularly when so you.
I g
Hope you manage to get a rest while family member is in hospital and before they return to your home. You need to mind you too ❀

• Heart

So sorry to read this Jane, I know only too well what you're going through. My friend, well I'll call him my brother as I knew him all my life, had a terrible time in and out of rehab clinics trying to beat it. He had a massive seizure on the day of Prince William and Kate's wedding. Lucky I popped in on him with some shopping and I phoned an ambulance ASAP as he had been vomiting blood. He was in ICU for a few weeks but then sadly turned off.

I truly hope that they can beat it. Sending much love to you and don't forget to look after yourself too. πŸ’—

• Heart
Oh Jane your message really went into my soul , I sincerely hope they recover from this terrible episode in their lives x Sending you virtual love and hugs at this moment in time.. ❀

• Heart
Thank you all you lovely people for your words, my daughter was very grown up and we keep checking and talking to make sure she's OK. They are on Librium in hospital and another drug which I forget, I'm pretty sure they're on a benzodiazepine aswell.

Oh Crazy that sounds absolutely heartbreaking, it's really awful seeing it happen😭😭😭 hugs for you!
The person really wants to be alcohol free and get back to being themselves. I'm having a day to myself tomorrow just to chill and rest up, thank you loveliesπŸ€—πŸ’•

• Heart
Thank you all you lovely people for your words, my daughter was very grown up and we keep checking and talking to make sure she's OK. They are on Librium in hospital and another drug which I forget, I'm pretty sure they're on a benzodiazepine aswell.

Oh Crazy that sounds absolutely heartbreaking, it's really awful seeing it happen😭😭😭 hugs for you!
The person really wants to be alcohol free and get back to being themselves. I'm having a day to myself tomorrow just to chill and rest up, thank you loveliesπŸ€—πŸ’•
It was. Still is. I'm glad that they want to be alcohol-free because it really does start with them. Have a great day tomorrow and treat yourself. Have a PJ day and put your feet up. X

• Heart
The hardest thing is admitting you need help. The fact they’ve said they want help and call you when in crisis is a good sign. I’m sure now with the help of hospital they’ll get to the place and sobriety they want to be ❀

• Heart
It was. Still is. I'm glad that they want to be alcohol-free because it really does start with them. Have a great day tomorrow and treat yourself. Have a PJ day and put your feet up. X
I definitely will do CrazyπŸ₯°
The hardest thing is admitting you need help. The fact they’ve said they want help and call you when in crisis is a good sign. I’m sure now with the help of hospital they’ll get to the place and sobriety they want to be ❀
Thanks Star, I really hope soπŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly this! I can't stipulate enough how important that is. πŸ’― My brother wanted to carry on. In fact, many times he said he was going to drink himself to death and there are worse ways to go. I tried and tried but the person has to want to change. X

• Heart
OMG just watching The Reckoning about Jimmy Saville...BBC IPLAYER. 😳

• Wow
Hi Fakey's, my family member was discharged from hospital yesterday😊 they are in contact with the local alcohol team who will check in with them regularly to see how they are. They will be staying with us for the foreseeable before they go home to family. They are doing well, looks much better than the last time they were in my house, so relieved😌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi Fakey's, my family member was discharged from hospital yesterday😊 they are in contact with the local alcohol team who will check in with them regularly to see how they are. They will be staying with us for the foreseeable before they go home to family. They are doing well, looks much better than the last time they were in my house, so relieved😌
So glad to hear they are home and doing better. Will pray for you all that this is the start of the road to recovery for them ❀

• Heart
Great news! πŸ’—

• Heart