Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only do Fakey as I play Poker lol xxx Am watching Wolf at the moment BBC iplayer ...First episode so far not too bad xxx

Reactions: 3
I just stick with Fakey, SS and KP that's enough before my blood boils lol
Thats more than enough 😳 I stick with Fakey and picked Dawson up recently but shes boring the life out of me but it wont last long before she returns to her partying ways! I gave uo on Westcrack as its clear to see shes just rinsing the redtops for all she can , I must go back actually as Im curious as to if David got released from prison 😂 She’s a devious witch, very similar to KP! ooh sounds interesting @Joon , im going to finish painkiller later, honestly its really good and “Cocaine Cowboys” is also fascinating 👍 crazy to believe what goes on in the U.S , they are years ahead of Europe in some aspects. Enjoy youre weekend fakeys, see you on the other side ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon Fakeys, need your input as I know some of you are from up North. My son is planning to go into property renovation for a rental portfolio. He is currently looking at the coast of Lincolnshire ie Grimsby and Cleethorpes etc. Has anybody got any knowledge of these areas or visited them etc. Also knowledge of the Lancashire coast would be appreciated. Many thanks. 😘

Reactions: 2
I don’t live Grimsby/Clee but I live 20 miles further in, more towards Scunthorpe. I love going to Cleethorpes for a day out but only ever go to the beach and the front, think there’s a pretty decent nightlife. Mablethorpe is apparently really nice, that’s coastal too.

• Heart
I don’t live Grimsby/Clee but I live 20 miles further in, more towards Scunthorpe. I love going to Cleethorpes for a day out but only ever go to the beach and the front, think there’s a pretty decent nightlife. Mablethorpe is apparently really nice, that’s coastal too.
Thanks Platty! Doing a lot of research into that part atm. He's signed up to a few auction houses. Luckily he's a jack of all trades like Mr Crazy. Cannot believe how cheap it is compared to down South. Looks so scenic! 💗

Thanks Platty! Doing a lot of research into that part atm. He's signed up to a few auction houses. Luckily he's a jack of all trades like Mr Crazy. Cannot believe how cheap it is compared to down South. Looks so scenic! 💗
I moved up five years ago, was down south before and never would have been able to buy if we were still down there. My partner is from near to where we live now, it really is beautiful but took me a lot of getting used to - everyone’s much friendlier up here 😂
---
Also there’s always people looking for rental properties on my community page so hopefully he shouldn’t have any trouble finding tenants.

• Heart
I moved up five years ago, was down south before and never would have been able to buy if we were still down there. My partner is from near to where we live now, it really is beautiful but took me a lot of getting used to - everyone’s much friendlier up here 😂
---
Also there’s always people looking for rental properties on my community page so hopefully he shouldn’t have any trouble finding tenants.
Brilliant feedback Platty! Thank you. Was also looking at County Durham too. Lovely to see him so enthusiastic about this venture. Very proud of him tbh. We've said to him we will help him out to get started but he's adamant he will pay it back already!!!! Very proud is an understatement! My daughter opened her own salon a few weeks ago and it's absolutely smashing it! 😘💗😘

• Heart
Brilliant feedback Platty! Thank you. Was also looking at County Durham too. Lovely to see him so enthusiastic about this venture. Very proud of him tbh. We've said to him we will help him out to get started but he's adamant he will pay it back already!!!! Very proud is an understatement! My daughter opened her own salon a few weeks ago and it's absolutely smashing it! 😘💗😘
Ahhhhh that's lovely for your daughter to have her own business and well done to your son too xx I live down south but my boy bought a house in Lincolnshire 3 bed garage semi and was cheap compared to down south x He loves it there x my sister lives in Retford and the people are friendly..eee up there duck 😆 xxx Not sure if these areas cover what your boy is looking for but when I visit I love it up there, down South by the sea is ok but not like my manor in London but circumstances make you move I guess , any way good luck to your family xxx

• Heart
You must be so proud of you’re son and daughter @CrazyBaldhead ❤ Soz I cant help with the areas as Ive never been to the UK 🫣 I possibly could have been in Liverpool at a hens but only in body😂 Well done to you for raising such ambitious children especially in this day and age x

• Heart
You must be so proud of you’re son and daughter @CrazyBaldhead ❤ Soz I cant help with the areas as Ive never been to the UK 🫣 I possibly could have been in Liverpool at a hens but only in body😂 Well done to you for raising such ambitious children especially in this day and age x
Thanks Jess. X. Yes, we're very proud. My daughter was always fascinated with hairdressing from a young age and used to copy me. She does the aesthetics side too.

My son has been working with Mr Crazy for years now (he's 27yrs old) and knows all about plastering, building etc so he thought this venture would be interesting. He's going up there next week and having a good scout around. He's planning to renovate properties and then get tenants in to build up a property portfolio. I've been recording Homes Under The Hammer and watch it when I have spare time. It's amazing what they do on there and I just know he'll smash it!

• Heart
You must be very proud! Well done to your children for being so ambitious and starting their life long careers. I’m sure they’ll both be extremely successful ❤

• Heart
Thanks Jess. X. Yes, we're very proud. My daughter was always fascinated with hairdressing from a young age and used to copy me. She does the aesthetics side too.

My son has been working with Mr Crazy for years now (he's 27yrs old) and knows all about plastering, building etc so he thought this venture would be interesting. He's going up there next week and having a good scout around. He's planning to renovate properties and then get tenants in to build up a property portfolio. I've been recording Homes Under The Hammer and watch it when I have spare time. It's amazing what they do on there and I just know he'll smash it!
Homes under the hammer is my guilty pleasure lol 😂 I really like Martin, I was disgusted how Larry Lamb treated him on IAC , totally turned me off Larry , cant look at him the same when I see old episodes of G&S! Think ive seen all of the episodes of homes under the hammer 😂 I love them to do new episodes. I also love Grand Designs, there is an Irish program similar which is called “Room to Improve” , you should be able to get it on the RTÉ Player app 👍

• Haha
Homes under the hammer is my guilty pleasure lol 😂 I really like Martin, I was disgusted how Larry Lamb treated him on IAC , totally turned me off Larry , cant look at him the same when I see old episodes of G&S! Think ive seen all of the episodes of homes under the hammer 😂 I love them to do new episodes. I also love Grand Designs, there is an Irish program similar which is called “Room to Improve” , you should be able to get it on the RTÉ Player app 👍
I must admit I've never seen it before up until now and I'm hooked!! I just love the before and after footage! I love Martin - such a great guy! 😘

• Heart
Totally agree with the bit about Larry Lamb went right off him, Martin is really sweet and a lovely personality. Larry Lamb is in The Inheritence good programme started Monday, but I will blank him out 😆 X

• Heart
All quiet out there. I hope it's not anything to do with Matt.....

• Wow