Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Joon Jooney my lovely 😊 I meant to reply to you about this.. yes Ive been watching it and I think I was expecting too much because I think its a bit tit to be honest! I really like the Fury family, they ate just so natural and down to earth despite being the fame and the money, Paris is lovely, she’s a proper mammy, she’s thrifty with certain things, she tells her kids no and don’t do that, basically she really is what you see is what you get with her, unlike most mothers in her financial situation. Now moving on to Fakey “mimicking” all his self diagnosed MH issues unlike Tyson who has be diagnosed by a professional with having ADHD, bipolar and General depression (genetic/hereditary , its very common) I don’t think Fakey has anything wrong with him at all, I just think he’s a prick but I would say he is watching this like a hawk, he probably googles MH traits! Sure that physiotherapist told him “it was all in his head” and The Speakmans are not qualified to diagnose anything! He just a prick in my opinion and has no MH issues, just a weirdo who chooses to talks to a phone all day! Nothing wrong with him, needs a good kick up the arse the big girls blouse that he quite literally is!

How are you @stargirl23 💕 you having a break from these boring bastards? Hope all is well with you x
I’m good thank you lovely ❤ I lurk now and then and catch up but got so bored of the repetitive grief tit. Hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m good thank you lovely ❤ I lurk now and then and catch up but got so bored of the repetitive grief tit. Hope you’re all well ❤
Hello lovely me too not on as much just lurking on others but not chatting well only on Towie lol x Crazy told me to look on that horrible Dawson woman but read some Wiki and she is awful lol apart from that just enjoying the summer x expect we will all catch up at some point especially with the FM lol ...Xxx❤

• Heart
Hello lovely me too not on as much just lurking on others but not chatting well only on Towie lol x Crazy told me to look on that horrible Dawson woman but read some Wiki and she is awful lol apart from that just enjoying the summer x expect we will all catch up at some point especially with the FM lol ...Xxx❤
Enjoy your summer joon ❤

• Heart
I've just started watching that Tyson Fury Netflix show. Loving it. As somebody said, Fakey deffo got the idea of buying the expensive ring from there! 💯

Not one original bone in his body.

I've just started watching that Tyson Fury Netflix show. Loving it. As somebody said, Fakey deffo got the idea of buying the expensive ring from there! 💯

I’ve binged the whole thing really loved it! Love how open and honest he was about his bipolar too and not fake anxiety like our fakey

I’ve binged the whole thing really loved it! Love how open and honest he was about his bipolar too and not fake anxiety like our fakey
I got up to when he proposed again. Loving it so far. In fact, I might have to watch it again. Paris comes across so down to earth and Tyson is so humble and genuine. Never forgetting his roots. I adore their old fashioned family values. Such a breath of fresh air! 💗

• Heart

Yes I said that hun, I spotted it right away x yes good programme loved Paris xxx

• Heart
I like how humble Paris is considering she’s married into wealth and popularity

• Heart
Morning Tossers (I wouldnt dare call you lot scrotes even for the craic 😣 its disgusting) Anyway just popped on to say Ive binged a few Netflix, “Man Down” (oldie but comedy gold) “Cocaine Cowboys” is brilliant binge worthy viewing, it’s a true documentary with a good few episodes and its about what Scarface was actually based on 👍 Im nearly finished season one of “Trust me”, Jodie Whittaker plays the role as a nurse posing as a doctor, its really good but I cant find season 2 on Netflix 😱 Anyone else got good recommendations? Oh btw @stargirl23 is that Talia Ottaway on youre pp?? I had a read of their wiki and omg drama central😱 I cant make out if the thread like or dislike Aaron? or if they think he’s as bad as her? Do you know? might ditch Dawson she’s being really boring and similar to Fakey but again like him you can’t help but watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello lovelies x I am watching first series of Tower.finished it last night am now on series 2. Really good it's on ITV X catch up .the new series started Monday but I needed to watch the last series to get the story x really good xxx

• Heart
Morning Tossers (I wouldnt dare call you lot scrotes even for the craic 😣 its disgusting) Anyway just popped on to say Ive binged a few Netflix, “Man Down” (oldie but comedy gold) “Cocaine Cowboys” is brilliant binge worthy viewing, it’s a true documentary with a good few episodes and its about what Scarface was actually based on 👍 Im nearly finished season one of “Trust me”, Jodie Whittaker plays the role as a nurse posing as a doctor, its really good but I cant find season 2 on Netflix 😱 Anyone else got good recommendations? Oh btw @stargirl23 is that Talia Ottaway on youre pp?? I had a read of their wiki and omg drama central😱 I cant make out if the thread like or dislike Aaron? or if they think he’s as bad as her? Do you know? might ditch Dawson she’s being really boring and similar to Fakey but again like him you can’t help but watch 😂
Some like Aaron but the majority say he’s just as bad as her which he is. They’re both awful excuse of parents and the children deserve better!

Some like Aaron but the majority say he’s just as bad as her which he is. They’re both awful excuse of parents and the children deserve better!
I lurk on there sometimes and I can’t weigh him up, feel sorry for all the kids involved there.

I lurk on there sometimes and I can’t weigh him up, feel sorry for all the kids involved there.
I used to think he was alright and better than her but now I think he’s just as bad. It’s the poor kids stuck in the middle of it all I feel sorry for

yes I think they are both awful. I would say I don’t like or dislike like Aaron in general I kinda stopped watching Geordie Shore when he came on it, so that’s how I know of him but he seems like is a tit dad and Ive never heard of her until Tattle. An old friend of mine does fly over to Newcastle to be with the G shore lot (inc Aaron) and she is a massive sniff head so presumably they are all massive coke heads! Interesting thread though, its wild!

yes I think they are both awful. I would say I don’t like or dislike like Aaron in general I kinda stopped watching Geordie Shore when he came on it, so that’s how I know of him but he seems like is a tit dad and Ive never heard of her until Tattle. An old friend of mine does fly over to Newcastle to be with the G shore lot (inc Aaron) and she is a massive sniff head so presumably they are all massive coke heads! Interesting thread though, its wild!
Yeah can guarantee they’re all on it

Morning Fakesters 👋 cannot wait for life to be over later for 2 whole days, bring on the weekend 🙌 Hope were all good? anyway not to be anything like Zelda but Ive started watching that “Painkiller” on Netflix and OMG it’s absolutely brilliant! I cannot believe I never heard of this before??? bleeping heroin in a tablet 😳

• Heart
Morning Fakesters 👋 cannot wait for life to be over later for 2 whole days, bring on the weekend 🙌 Hope were all good? anyway not to be anything like Zelda but Ive started watching that “Painkiller” on Netflix and OMG it’s absolutely brilliant! I cannot believe I never heard of this before??? bleeping heroin in a tablet 😳
I know hun it's really good but scary too xxxx All have a fabulous weekend, rest, do what makes you happy, be with friends and family xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Will have to watch that. It's about the opiod crisis in the US. OxyContin isn't? Will have to put that on my list. I'm just re-watching Benidorm. I never get bored of that. Love it! 😘
---
I know hun it's really good but scary too xxxx All have a fabulous weekend, rest, do what makes you happy, be with friends and family xxxxx
You too Joon! Love my days off (Thursday/Friday) so I can veg out and catch up with my TV! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had to stop following the talia thread she was making me so angry