Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you feel better soon hun and well done for the weight loss. Some are saying she has had surgery and it's gone wrong, but there are always rumours. I hope she recovers quickly so many memories of her music X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm really shocked. Rumours are circulating that she had a stroke. I can't see her overdosing on opiates like some people are saying as she's always been a fitness fanatic. I started the Keto diet on Sunday - already lost 6lbs!! Feel dead tired as had no carbs but it should pass. Luckily I'm at home today and tomorrow! x
You'll get there. I did a high protein diet a few years back and the weight fell off and I felt great eventually x

• Heart
You'll get there. I did a high protein diet a few years back and the weight fell off and I felt great eventually x
I got over that bit! Now feel fantastic and have dropped 11lbs so far!!! I've even stopped drinking! Loving it so far and have just made some peanut butter fat bombs! 😘

• Heart
When I read about Madonna I instantly thought of @CrazyBaldhead because you had tickets to go see her and of course its Madonna!!! I actually played the Immaculate collection album that day , that has all the best ones and all the old classics on it, I love it❤Shes out of hospital now isn’t she? I doubt her tour will go ahead 😔 some articles saying she’s working out and practicing too much and even though she may look younger due to all the surgery that her body isn’t able to perform like she did but she is pushing herself thinking she is still 21, I mean come on she’s not that old! I hope she makes a full recovery x and OMG poor Britney and the security guard, I know shes a bit mad but she didn’t need that, shocking! Does anyone know who the BBC presenter is?????

• Heart
When I read about Madonna I instantly thought of @CrazyBaldhead because you had tickets to go see her and of course its Madonna!!! I actually played the Immaculate collection album that day , that has all the best ones and all the old classics on it, I love it❤Shes out of hospital now isn’t she? I doubt her tour will go ahead 😔 some articles saying she’s working out and practicing too much and even though she may look younger due to all the surgery that her body isn’t able to perform like she did but she is pushing herself thinking she is still 21, I mean come on she’s not that old! I hope she makes a full recovery x and OMG poor Britney and the security guard, I know shes a bit mad but she didn’t need that, shocking! Does anyone know who the BBC presenter is?????
So many rumours going about hun, sad for the ones that are innocent I feel there will be loads of tit coming out in the next few months, after PS scandal I bet a few are sitting themselves x So good to see you back, there are a few newbies on there now. X
---
So many rumours going about hun, sad for the ones that are innocent I feel there will be loads of tit coming out in the next few months, after PS scandal I bet a few are sitting themselves x So good to see you back, there are a few newbies on there now. X
Shitting...not sitting lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning lovelies x Does anyone know if he goes to David Lloyd gym at Colchester xx

Reactions: 2
Just phoned them as at my gym mobiles are strictly forbidden for other people's privacy, she said it's one of their rules..I never mentioned his name just told her I saw it on Instagram. She said they do tell people not to !!! But we know he does his own thing lol...

He doesn’t care he thinks he owns the place. My local don’t allow phones or recording either

RIP SINEAD x. Such an iconic song! 💗

Yes indeed such an iconic song and iconic person was Sinéad ❤ very sad about her son’s tragic passing last year also x She was to do a come back tour with a good few dates in 2022 but she was in treatment for most of 2020 and 2021? However due to her son’s passing it was cancelled obviously but rescheduled for 2023 and 2024, I honestly didn’t think she would be able for it after watching a t.v interview and performance in late 2021…its no secret she was no stranger to psychiatric treatment centres, the staff at the treatment centres all say she was a really nice person x bless her. Now….not to get political but just to point out how beautiful and powerful her voice was, there is an Irish folk song/lament called the “Foggy Dew” which many artists have covered however my favourite is Sinéad and The Chieftain’s version, she also sang it live for Conor Mcgregor’s UFC 189 entrance and it was incredible!! Have a google and a listen if you like (I wont put it up as it’s quite political but whatever you’re political views are its worth a listen as her voice is incredible on it) Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam ☘

• Heart
I read yesterday that when Prince wrote this he was giving up cigarettes and this is what the lyrics are about x Seen lots of comments saying it's true ? X

• Haha
I read yesterday that when Prince wrote this he was giving up cigarettes and this is what the lyrics are about x Seen lots of comments saying it's true ? X
I never hear that one @Joon but im sure its on the web. I read he wrote it about his housekeeper who worked and lived with him for years, she always had everything exactly as he liked it but apparently she had to leave to be with a sick family member and he was devastated . Who knows??? It really is a beautiful song though ❤ (and Purple Rain 💜)

• Heart
Aww Joon. It was written for his long serving housekeeper who had to leave.

I absolutely love Prince so much.

My favourite song, well, one of my favourites.

What a legend he was and such a sad, sad ending. 😔😔😔😔😔😔

---
Nothing Compares to You - Written for his Housekeeper who had to leave due to serious commitments of family. 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello lovelies x I don't know if any of you are watching on Netflix the Story of Tyson Fury..In some parts he reminds me of JQ with going to the gym. It's very interesting x Have a relaxing weekend X

Hello lovelies x I don't know if any of you are watching on Netflix the Story of Tyson Fury..In some parts he reminds me of JQ with going to the gym. It's very interesting x Have a relaxing weekend X
@Joon Jooney my lovely 😊 I meant to reply to you about this.. yes Ive been watching it and I think I was expecting too much because I think its a bit tit to be honest! I really like the Fury family, they ate just so natural and down to earth despite being the fame and the money, Paris is lovely, she’s a proper mammy, she’s thrifty with certain things, she tells her kids no and don’t do that, basically she really is what you see is what you get with her, unlike most mothers in her financial situation. Now moving on to Fakey “mimicking” all his self diagnosed MH issues unlike Tyson who has be diagnosed by a professional with having ADHD, bipolar and General depression (genetic/hereditary , its very common) I don’t think Fakey has anything wrong with him at all, I just think he’s a prick but I would say he is watching this like a hawk, he probably googles MH traits! Sure that physiotherapist told him “it was all in his head” and The Speakmans are not qualified to diagnose anything! He just a prick in my opinion and has no MH issues, just a weirdo who chooses to talks to a phone all day! Nothing wrong with him, needs a good kick up the arse the big girls blouse that he quite literally is!

How are you @stargirl23 💕 you having a break from these boring bastards? Hope all is well with you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Joon Jooney my lovely 😊 I meant to reply to you about this.. yes Ive been watching it and I think I was expecting too much because I think its a bit tit to be honest! I really like the Fury family, they ate just so natural and down to earth despite being the fame and the money, Paris is lovely, she’s a proper mammy, she’s thrifty with certain things, she tells her kids no and don’t do that, basically she really is what you see is what you get with her, unlike most mothers in her financial situation. Now moving on to Fakey “mimicking” all his self diagnosed MH issues unlike Tyson who has be diagnosed by a professional with having ADHD, bipolar and General depression (genetic/hereditary , its very common) I don’t think Fakey has anything wrong with him at all, I just think he’s a prick but I would say he is watching this like a hawk, he probably googles MH traits! Sure that physiotherapist told him “it was all in his head” and The Speakmans are not qualified to diagnose anything! He just a prick in my opinion and has no MH issues, just a weirdo who chooses to talks to a phone all day! Nothing wrong with him, needs a good kick up the arse the big girls blouse that he quite literally is!

How are you @stargirl23 💕 you having a break from these boring bastards? Hope all is well with you x
Hello my lovely xxx Yes totally agree with you re the Fury family x Paris is really really lovely and as you say a good mum and cooking for the family just like I have been brought up one look from my dad and that was it, no words, but I passed all they taught me to my two boys and am proud of them both xx lovely to chat darling some lovely girlie's on here most of them on my level with swearing, I can't help it sometimes lol xxx 😊

• Heart