Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 🌞 is out and I'm having lunch with my best bro from another muvva today x He has been away filming with Vinny and all the hard nuts. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend the sun is out and makes all the difference x We could all write a book about our fascinating lives and the people/characters we meet along life's way xxxx 🌞.
Oh sounds fascinating Joon, enjoy yourself with you’re brother today❤ Oh absolutely everyone has their own stories however majority like to keep it out of the public eye unlike these insta wankers, if you have to go on instagram to try prove to people that you’re hard or whatever you want to call it and show what other hard or what ever famous people follow you well then you’re most likely not and just an idiot giving the Garda and journo’s even more information😂 honestly I cringe so hard for these people 🙈 bleeping idiots! Later Fakeys 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh sounds fascinating Joon, enjoy yourself with you’re brother today❤ Oh absolutely everyone has their own stories however majority like to keep it out of the public eye unlike these insta wankers, if you have to go on instagram to try prove to people that you’re hard or whatever you want to call it and show what other hard or what ever famous people follow you well then you’re most likely not and just an idiot giving the Garda and journo’s even more information😂 honestly I cringe so hard for these people 🙈 bleeping idiots! Later Fakeys 😘
I was sitting in the garden for a bit. It's scorching today! Had to come in for a bit. I'm just pouring myself a G&T and going to put a bit more on his Wiki. It's shaping up nicely. Just come across that clip of Fakey calling Freddie a donkey boy at the farm. Bastard. 🤬

• Wow
I was sitting in the garden for a bit. It's scorching today! Had to come in for a bit. I'm just pouring myself a G&T and going to put a bit more on his Wiki. It's shaping up nicely. Just come across that clip of Fakey calling Freddie a donkey boy at the farm. Bastard. 🤬
View attachment 2230431
Oh sounds lovely Crazy, it’s poxy cloudy in Dublin today and my kids and nieces and nephews are gone to a big open outdoor festival, it’s just typical in this country, hopefully the rain holds off for them! Harry bleedin Styles is the highlight 😂 enjoy Kiddo’s my festival days are over! Oh ive never seen that Donkey clip? Thats absolutely awful, you must be starting from thread one and also finding new stuff you didn’t know yourself? This is going to be a fantastic wiki, I think it’s going to be a big one, honestly fair play to you taking this tit show on (dont know how Rita does it with KP 😳) the prick deserves it and everything is there to back it up!

• Heart
Oh sounds lovely Crazy, it’s poxy cloudy in Dublin today and my kids and nieces and nephews are gone to a big open outdoor festival, it’s just typical in this country, hopefully the rain holds off for them! Harry bleedin Styles is the highlight 😂 enjoy Kiddo’s my festival days are over! Oh ive never seen that Donkey clip? Thats absolutely awful, you must be starting from thread one and also finding new stuff you didn’t know yourself? This is going to be a fantastic wiki, I think it’s going to be a big one, honestly fair play to you taking this tit show on (dont know how Rita does it with KP 😳) the prick deserves it and everything is there to back it up!
I've already got a page two lined up so trying to find all the clips missing that we laugh about. Just put the Pete Wicks one on shoving him in the mud!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've already got a page two lined up so trying to find all the clips missing that we laugh about. Just put the Pete Wicks one on shoving him in the mud!
Oh the Pete Wicks and the psychological issue one is comical 😂 I showed my husband the Pete Wicks one and others and he even was pissing himself, he has absolutely no idea who Fakey or Pete Wicks are but that’s his favourite clip 😂😂😂 did you see why Pete done that?? I think its only on you tube, Before Pete planted him they were trying to climb up a big mud hill and Fakey made it to the top first and was gloating of course and Pete kept slipping and couldn’t get up the hill (some say with his stupid long hair he couldn’t see properly 😂) anyway so Fakey puts his hand out to Pete to help him up and just as Pete puts his hand out Fakey pulls his hand away and laughs at him and leaves him struggling and continues on with the course 😳 so that’s why Pete planted him one, goes to show how much of a wanker he really is!

• Haha
Hey 👋 im taking a break from these wankers im sick to death of instagrammers/influencers etc., its just all so fake so Im going to enjoy the summer and catch up on the Philth Schofield threads. Il pop on and off but just cant deal with these desperate wankers, they are pathetic and completely irrelevant and duluded 🤯 anyway… tag me if anything funny is going on 😂😂😂 il chat to yous soon, im going to get reading the Schofs threads, need a break from beggy grifters. Think a lot of other Fakeys are sick of these pricks also, its just rince and repeated 🤯Anyway chat soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey 👋 im taking a break from these wankers im sick to death of instagrammers/influencers etc., its just all so fake so Im going to enjoy the summer and catch up on the Philth Schofield threads. Il pop on and off but just cant deal with these desperate wankers, they are pathetic and completely irrelevant and duluded 🤯 anyway… tag me if anything funny is going on 😂😂😂 il chat to yous soon, im going to get reading the Schofs threads, need a break from beggy grifters. Think a lot of other Fakeys are sick of these pricks also, its just rince and repeated 🤯Anyway chat soon 😘
Yeah I’ve had a break lately too. Was fed up of his grief tit constantly. Hope you have a lovely summer and don’t forget we’re always in this thread if you fancy a chat ❤

• Heart
Yeah I’ve had a break lately too. Was fed up of his grief tit constantly. Hope you have a lovely summer and don’t forget we’re always in this thread if you fancy a chat ❤
yeah you said that you were fed up and you were not posting much, I feel like that now! Ah no im not completely going il pop in an out but right now I just can’t deal with their bullshit lies and always the same boring content! I just need a break like you I think but Im interested in the Schoff scandal so Im going to read that for a bit, it’s something completely different. Ah yeah il always pop in this off topic group for a chat up with you funny tossers 😂😘

I was the same guys, was just lurking in the background because it’s just rinse and repeat with these 2 z listers as well as having other stuff on lately I couldn’t be arsed, if anything he’s gone even more boring and desperate.

I’ve been reading the Hinch thread as well, been some friction with the OG’s over Hinchs oldest being in hospital even though we shouldn’t even know. All these z listers
are the exactly the same, be interesting to see how their kids react when they are older and realise they had no privacy when they was younger!

I’ve not been on the PS thread for a few days, might have a wander over 😂

Hope you’re all good ❤

• Heart
I was the same guys, was just lurking in the background because it’s just rinse and repeat with these 2 z listers as well as having other stuff on lately I couldn’t be arsed, if anything he’s gone even more boring and desperate.

I’ve been reading the Hinch thread as well, been some friction with the OG’s over Hinchs oldest being in hospital even though we shouldn’t even know. All these z listers
are the exactly the same, be interesting to see how their kids react when they are older and realise they had no privacy when they was younger!

I’ve not been on the PS thread for a few days, might have a wander over 😂

Hope you’re all good ❤
Honestly I feel exactly like you , all these pricks are the same! beyond zlisters and beyond boring so im going to lurk I wont completely go…oh I wouldn’t know where to start with that Hinch thread, its huge 🤯 Im not going to comment on the Schoff just read it at my my own pace , something different and its actually reality lol need a break from the fake influencers/instagrammers all their content is the same! Il get back into the Charlotte Dawson thread when she had baby number 2 as now I cant deal with her as she is as fake as the rest of them 🤯 chat soon hope youre feeling better ❤

• Heart
yeah you said that you were fed up and you were not posting much, I feel like that now! Ah no im not completely going il pop in an out but right now I just can’t deal with their bullshit lies and always the same boring content! I just need a break like you I think but Im interested in the Schoff scandal so Im going to read that for a bit, it’s something completely different. Ah yeah il always pop in this off topic group for a chat up with you funny tossers 😂😘
Don't worry Jess, I'll be putting all his tit on the Wiki from now on. Just having a relax before 'baby boyo Dawson' comes along. That's going to be manic!! X

• Heart
Don't worry Jess, I'll be putting all his tit on the Wiki from now on. Just having a relax before 'baby boyo Dawson' comes along. That's going to be manic!! X
good stuff our Crazy Queen 👍 He wont like his new autobiography 😂😂😂 compliments of you 😂😂😂 Well its all fact that goes in the wiki so its his own fault 😂 oh I cant wait for baby boyo number 2 that is going to be so funny 🤣 chat soon 😘

• Haha
I’m on a break from them too and am dipping in and out of the Charlotte Dawson thread, they’re all just massive wastes of oxygen. I’ve been lurking on Alice Evans, Jack Monroe and Katie Price for a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Likewise lovely ladies. Dipping in on CD thread also KP and DW not making comments just reading all their crap. Take care all catch you all on JQ at some point x

• Heart
I'm distraught today Fakeys. Apart from having a touch of the Keto flu (day 4 of no carbs), I am totally and utterly upset about Madonna being rushed to hospital. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm distraught today Fakeys. Apart from having a touch of the Keto flu (day 4 of no carbs), I am totally and utterly upset about Madonna being rushed to hospital. 😔
Feel better soon ❤ I know it’s awful isn’t it. I hope she’ll be okay 😞

• Heart
Feel better soon ❤ I know it’s awful isn’t it. I hope she’ll be okay 😞
I'm really shocked. Rumours are circulating that she had a stroke. I can't see her overdosing on opiates like some people are saying as she's always been a fitness fanatic. I started the Keto diet on Sunday - already lost 6lbs!! Feel dead tired as had no carbs but it should pass. Luckily I'm at home today and tomorrow! x

• Heart
I'm really shocked. Rumours are circulating that she had a stroke. I can't see her overdosing on opiates like some people are saying as she's always been a fitness fanatic. I started the Keto diet on Sunday - already lost 6lbs!! Feel dead tired as had no carbs but it should pass. Luckily I'm at home today and tomorrow! x
A stroke? Oh gosh I hope not that’s awful 😞 oh wow that’s amazing, well done! Hopefully the tiredness passes as your body gets used to not having the carbs x

• Heart