FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think that rice krispie add is pre-recorded, for some reason I look straight at her hair for them awful rat tail extensions and she doesn't have them in that IG story or picture she uploaded.
Totally agree!! As soon as I saw the dress I thought Dublin must be getting a freak heatwave cause I'm sitting here at work skint with the cold!! I'd say she recorded a month's worth of content in one day a few weeks ago and trots it out when she needs to. Her hair also looks a million times better (& shorter) than it did yesterday.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those Rice Krispie things where released MONTHS ago! Sure LifeWithTinyHumans had an AD about them back in July!
Faces is way behind in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like 11/12 degrees today! Why can't she be honest about the fact this is pre-recorded?! This right here is a reason people have an issue with her and her nonsense.

Reactions: 18
Those Rice Krispie things where released MONTHS ago! Sure LifeWithTinyHumans had an AD about them back in July!
Faces is way behind in the game.
In fairness she probably planned to post it a few weeks ago but stupid Loki photobombed the video and it didn’t tie in with the missing cat narrative that was currently being run 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How in god name is she still reading that Oprah book, it’s not a million pages long... ffs no wonder she’s been avoiding boot club, going to take her 2 years to finish the book at this stage 🙄

Reactions: 15
She needs to stop with the food ads. It's ridiculous now. She needs to find a direction preferably not on the bike and concentrate on it. She must find it embarrassing at this stage to see all the freebies everyone else is getting and all she's managing to get is food.
She probably didn't even get out of the bed today to see what the weather was like so has no clue that it's gone cold. The mugger outfit would have been better for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Regardless of what time of year it is, that dress isn't for cycling.
And even if worn cycling, it would only be for a casual cycle. Not by any means a physical workout.

Reactions: 12
Regardless of what time of year it is, that dress isn't for cycling.
And even if worn cycling, it would only be for a casual cycle. Not by any means a physical workout.
In fairness Grace doesn’t seem the type who participates in any physical workouts 😅 She only cycles Nellie around the corner for a coffee that’s the extent of Nellies use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How in god name is she still reading that Oprah book, it’s not a million pages long... ffs no wonder she’s been avoiding boot club, going to take her 2 years to finish the book at this stage 🙄
It's a really short book!!

Reactions: 5
The dress segment is clearly pre recorded as it’s Baltic in Dublin ! She is such a sap ! Also the rice crispy square thing was months ago like niamh Cullen and life with tiny humans did it MONTHS ago !! Like months ! Also between the free sweets the free rice crispy bars and the booze tonight I can sense another 2 stone weight loss 🧐

Reactions: 11
Oh holy duck, the ad on the stories is a shockah

beertdeh cek tins, perfect for me cos I have tree beertdeh’s every year. I luv the choklit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she got the babygros from Ali Dee I mean in the end they are all up each other’s holes.. grace is waiting on the video edih from young foolish Buckley I bet
Sorry would you mind telling me Ali's insta name please? Can't seem to find her X

Reactions: 1
The Rice Krispie bar could have fallen out of the bag!!! The bike must purely be a prop for her ads!!! The ads are just getting more and more pointless and silly!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.