FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Rice Krispie bar could have fallen out of the bag!!! The bike must purely be a prop for her ads!!! The ads are just getting more and more pointless and silly!!!! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
honest to god when you see no other influencer but grace with things like frozen veg and Rice Krispie squares sheā€™s scraping the barrel !! Hopefully theyā€™ll aid the quick weight loss like most other free foods sheā€™s gifted do..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no I wonā€™t, and you know why I wonā€™t?! Because she is meant to be an INFLUENCER.
but if your into that whole ā€œ Looking like you got out of bed ā€œ look, who am I to judgešŸ™‚

You donā€™t even get what i was getting at do you? It doesnā€™t actually have to be beside her bed, like comb your hair back if your coming on to your audience? Or does she just get Denise to do it when do goes in?!

please, would you ever feck off with that shite šŸ™„
I have to agree. Look I get up every morning with my baby and look like the back of a bus until she has her morning nap and I can shower and clean my house and my lady business but I was absolutely baffled when she came on yesterday looking like the physcic had pulled her out of a bush and not Loki. I think it's a bit of a slap in the face to genuine followers who have been influenced to buy certain products or have a crappy looking pizza and some "me time." Wtf is she doing in her "me time" if the kids are being minded by someone else, the house is a state, she does bare minimum for the paid advertising and isn't arsed to buy a ā‚¬1 brush from Penney's . I have no issues with her coming on with no makeup or a tracksuit or wtv, the reality is that sometimes dolling yourself up isn't high on the list of priorities with young kids for that day but as you say, this is her JOB ! Brush your bleeping hair and have some respect for the businesses that are paying you to influence an audience. And have some respect for your audience who pay your bills. Seriously like.... It would take 10 seconds at most! Just lazy and doesn't seem to give a duck as long as she's getting paid to do the least amount of work as physically possible.

Alidee_g_plus3
Thank you X

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I was under the impression the company contacts the agency and the agency delegates out the ads? Or do the companies contact the bloggers directly? Or a bit of both?

Poor Grace is going to have an anxiety riddled weekend id say- a few alcoholic drinks this evening AND she has her kids all weekend! Never a good mix for Grace ā€œcanā€™t handle responsibilitiesā€ Mongey šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is no way she cycled that bike in that dress - her mary would be on show for everybody! The sunny weather in the video, missing extensions...that video was not filmed today. Just stop lying! And I'm sorry, regardless of whether the dress is nice or not, that twirl to music was pathetic. Was she trying to look like a little girl? And don't get me started on the "seductive" krispie shot...

I noticed Athomeinbooks didn't share Grace's story about the book club at all and no mention of it yet on her page. She did a story today with some updates and never mentioned it. I wonder what's going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They wonā€™t be able to because off the top of my head I canā€™t think of one influencer who hasnā€™t bent the rules in one way or another to suit themselves!
I can think of 3...and Iā€™m open for corrections. Paul Stenson has done a great job of showcasing how his business has worked around corona following guidelines and has put structures in place to help, I was up in the cafe not long after he started the ice cream stuff and the staff were really organised and the measures he put in place were really well thought out, he controversially called out influencers that travelled against advice and he has done an amazing job at showcasing staycations in Ireland (when Dublin wasnā€™t on lockdown) yeah, he can be a bit of a C U Next Tuesday but you can bet heā€™d do a better job than most. Also, I donā€™t recall Ali Dee breaking it at all or Rosie Connolly either, although I missed days here and there. But if they get Grace who went out shopping without a mask, who went out with covid symptoms, who has gatherings for parhees etc Iā€™ll storm DĆ”il Ɖireann myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Paul Stenson only recently, think it was Weds, video'd staff in his moosebox wearing no protective mask or visor, on top of each other.
Then today, they're rolling on the ground with their aprons on, ready to serve.
No social distancing within his group of employees whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
I can think of 3...and Iā€™m open for corrections. Paul Stenson has done a great job of showcasing how his business has worked around corona following guidelines and has put structures in place to help, I was up in the cafe not long after he started the ice cream stuff and the staff were really organised and the measures he put in place were really well thought out, he controversially called out influencers that travelled against advice and he has done an amazing job at showcasing staycations in Ireland (when Dublin wasnā€™t on lockdown) yeah, he can be a bit of a C U Next Tuesday but you can bet heā€™d do a better job than most. Also, I donā€™t recall Ali Dee breaking it at all or Rosie Connolly either, although I missed days here and there. But if they get Grace who went out shopping without a mask, who went out with covid symptoms, who has gatherings for parhees etc Iā€™ll storm DĆ”il Ɖireann myself!!
Iā€™ve my suspicions about Rosie getting her hair done during lockdown. It was too perfect. Tapes donā€™t last the length she had them in

Reactions: 12
I was under the impression the company contacts the agency and the agency delegates out the ads? Or do the companies contact the bloggers directly? Or a bit of both?

Poor Grace is going to have an anxiety riddled weekend id say- a few alcoholic drinks this evening AND she has her kids all weekend! Never a good mix for Grace ā€œcanā€™t handle responsibilitiesā€ Mongey šŸ„“

There wonā€™t be any sing of the anxiehtee cos mags will have spent the entire night pandering to her and telling her sheā€™s brilliant and weā€™re just a pack of spiteful witches

Reactions: 9
Where are all her early morning stories gone from this morning?! Her and crisps heading out in the car? Anyone else see them!? I didnā€™t have volume on as didnā€™t want to wake the baby but they are gone now?

Reactions: 2
Jen's text messaging function must be broken on her phone. Otherwise why do we need to see her pathetic, lick arse attempts to make Grace seem like a selfless human?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where are all her early morning stories gone from this morning?! Her and crisps heading out in the car? Anyone else see them!? I didnā€™t have volume on as didnā€™t want to wake the baby but they are gone now?
Yeah thatā€™s very strange I seen that this morning, she was heading into town I think it was to shoot something very exciting and crisps is involved in it too and she had to say a prayer to the skinny fairies that her knew dress would fit......and low and behold it fit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably meant to record them and not post them so she could hold on to them for a month or twos time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm best friend! Wait for the new bridesmaid announcement!!
100% spot on

Has she fallen out with her gang of Tallaght huns?
They really don't get Involved in all the crazy stuff Grace does, the only time she even gets a 'like' from the gang is if it's a photo with the kids. I'd say they're all laughing at Grace and ths new found infatuation with Zen Jen.....can't see the other girls getting Involved there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she honestly bringing Buckley on a family walk. Has she adopted this poor guy? Is it Stockholm syndrome. If this has confirmed anything for me itā€™s that she is reading this thread word for word and is now creating family contenh to make it look like sheā€™s worlds #1 mum šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve my suspicions about Rosie getting her hair done during lockdown. It was too perfect. Tapes donā€™t last the length she had them in
Everything about Rosie is fake, sheā€™s just too cute not to get caught

Didnā€™t see any posts this morning, just the few drinks from last night.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.