FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus could you imagine her if she had to actually get up at 5am and dress and feed her children their breakfast ?! She’d have to add in another 6hrs of me time to recover in the woods playing that weird music with that poor fella she had on that live yesterday along with that zennie wennie Jenny lady 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grace is going to get a serious land when her kids are both in school and taking part in activities, if she can’t find time to brush her hair or give the kitchen a quick going-over now she’s fucked with two different school collection times, activities, dinner and homework to sort.

Reactions: 18
Have the hairbrush beside your bed and comb it before leaving the bed? Would ya ever feck off with that shite 🙄🙄
no I won’t, and you know why I won’t?! Because she is meant to be an INFLUENCER.
but if your into that whole “ Looking like you got out of bed “ look, who am I to judge🙂

You don’t even get what i was getting at do you? It doesn’t actually have to be beside her bed, like comb your hair back if your coming on to your audience? Or does she just get Denise to do it when do goes in?!

please, would you ever feck off with that shite 🙄

Reactions: 21
no I won’t, and you know why I won’t?! Because she is meant to be an INFLUENCER.
but if your into that whole “ Looking like you got out of bed “ look, who am I to judge🙂

You don’t even get what i was getting at do you? It doesn’t actually have to be beside her bed, like comb your hair back if your coming on to your audience? Or does she just get Denise to do it when do goes in?!

please, would you ever feck off with that shite 🙄
Couldn’t agree with you more at the end of the day this woman is meant to be a “beauty blogger” I’m by no means insulting her looks but she comes on like a slob literally day in day out no wonder she doesn’t get many beauty releases who the duck would want such a slovenly person repping their brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
No problem with not having a dishwasher. Just asking considering theres a smeg blender, kettle and toaster which combined could by twice the price of a dishwasher? its odd for a new house i would think?
She said she didn’t empty the dishwasher yet that’s why all the dishes were all over the sink and counter top

Reactions: 2
Notice that she never snapped all evening last night because she knows she’s going against the rules by having her brother over. I’m sure he didn’t come alone. Why didn’t she have him over all the previous weeks when she could. This boils my blood 😡

Reactions: 15
I unfollowed ages ago but I went in to answer her Q box on sweating & I’m sure to be blocked soon. I just commented in her box about sweating ‘your body isn’t used to regular exertion’
HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣 a nurse on shift with me last night Said she had written “ too many sweets too many fatty foods” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely the excessive sweating is just as a result of being unfit?. Hardly warrants all them stories.

Reactions: 19
Notice that she never snapped all evening last night because she knows she’s going against the rules by having her brother over. I’m sure he didn’t come alone. Why didn’t she have him over all the previous weeks when she could. This boils my blood 😡
And the government wants to pay these feckers to influence us to follow the rules. Give me bloody strength

• Haha
Reactions: 30
actually makes me sick that they are willing to pay these insta huns money to influence people to follow rules. simon Harris said there was money in the pot for it or something along those lines.. and good money at that, 20 thousand or something I read? but yet there is no funds for other serious matters going on in the country right now

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Surely the excessive sweating is just as a result of being unfit?. Hardly warrants all them stories.
She’s speaking as if there is some strange mystery that we could solve as to why she is so sweaty lately, when it’s as plain as day to anyone with a pair of eyes what the issue is. It was gas her saying she asked three medical professionals and none of them heard of what she had assumed was the cause. I’d say there were like guess again Grace...... 👀
in fairness it wouldn’t be their place to tell her but HELLO if you carry extra weight you are going to sweat more as your body works harder to move your ass around the place

Reactions: 12
actually makes me sick that they are willing to pay these insta huns money to influence people to follow rules. simon Harris said there was money in the pot for it or something along those lines.. and good money at that, 20 thousand or something I read? but yet there is no funds for other serious matters going on in the country right now
If they pay them bloody lazy fraud influencers for this..& people here sleeping on the streets..i will take to the streets & protest myself🤣😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
If they pay them bloody lazy fraud influencers for this..& people here sleeping on the streets..i will take to the streets & protest myself🤣😡😡😡
They won’t be able to because off the top of my head I can’t think of one influencer who hasn’t bent the rules in one way or another to suit themselves!

Reactions: 16
She’s speaking as if there is some strange mystery that we could solve as to why she is so sweaty lately, when it’s as plain as day to anyone with a pair of eyes what the issue is. It was gas her saying she asked three medical professionals and none of them heard of what she had assumed was the cause. I’d say there were like guess again Grace...... 👀
in fairness it wouldn’t be their place to tell her but HELLO if you carry extra weight you are going to sweat more as your body works harder to move your ass around the place
🤣🤣🤣 all true! I kinda feel for her here though, I had the same issues a few years ago and I’m a slim person. It can be very embarrassing 😫 Turns out, it was basically down to too much caffeine 🙄 wonder does she drink a lot of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its bloody infuriating!!! Money in the pot for that shite .. its sickening

Reactions: 6
I've just seen a post she put up 4 days ago, did she really broadcast the birth of one of her children on Snapchat????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.