FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking the same, but if she cant find the time/energy to wash her hair, she'd struggle to have time/energy for the ride i think๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I keep thinking the same, but if she cant find the time/energy to wash her hair, she'd struggle to have time/energy for the ride i think๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I'd say she's a missionary girl, lie back and take it. She ain't on top that's for sure. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I see Ali dee posted this morning that no influencer should be paid for giving information on Covid etc. Id say the likes of Grace are sick now she can't offer her wonderful services to the government. Although she'd probably ignore Ali for the cash๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 30
I see Ali dee posted this morning that no influencer should be paid for giving information on Covid etc. Id say the likes of Grace are sick now she can't offer her wonderful services to the government. Although she'd probably ignore Ali for the cash๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Yea Ali... but wonder would she actually refuse it though

Reactions: 8
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ all true! I kinda feel for her here though, I had the same issues a few years ago and Iโ€™m a slim person. It can be very embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ซ Turns out, it was basically down to too much caffeine ๐Ÿ™„ wonder does she drink a lot of it?
Yeah what else would she use to down her miracle Oah milk? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is say as soon as this wedding is done, then she'll be pregnant. It'll be content.
Iโ€™m not so sure. I think having two has been a serious awakening for her. Sheโ€™s struggling every single day in one way or another, and only truly ever feels alive or calm when the kids are elsewhere. She was on a few weeks after having sienna, telling everyone how easy it is, to โ€œjust do itโ€ like having a child wasnโ€™t the most monumentally life changing adjustment. The child may as well have been sitting there with a bloody nike tick across her forehead she was that blaze about it. But she was living at Anneโ€™s then, had help round the clock and a sedentary baby who was only a few weeks old. Sure theyโ€™re all easy enough to manage then. Fast forward four years. She now has two toddlers hanging off her who need their needs met as much as any other child. Need a clean home and stable surroundings and sheโ€™s struggling immensely to provide it. She loved them when they were small enough for people to coo over but now she actually has to get up, get them washed dressed fed and entertained all before 11am she canโ€™t cope with it. I think if she even entertains the idea of having another one in the next few years she needs her head examined. Sure thereโ€™s no room for another baby either, unless they shove Hayden into Siennaโ€™s narnia bedroom where everything else gets relegated to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry rice krispy squares .... but you also wonโ€™t be ever going on my shopping list, you can thank Grace for that .... again ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her that dress today is miles better than her mugger outfit the other day!

Though it makes me think it wasn't filmed today, otherwise she would be freeeeezing!

Reactions: 15
To be fair to her that dress today is miles better than her mugger outfit the other day!

Though it makes me think it wasn't filmed today, otherwise she would be freeeeezing!
Yeah I thought it really suited her! Looks lovely on her actually

Reactions: 5

Yeah she looked really well in the dress

Reactions: 3
I definitely think that rice krispie add is pre-recorded, for some reason I look straight at her hair for them awful rat tail extensions and she doesn't have them in that IG story or picture she uploaded.

Reactions: 9
I definitely think that rice krispie add is pre-recorded, for some reason I look straight at her hair for them awful rat tail extensions and she doesn't have them in that IG story or picture she uploaded.
First thing I looked for too. No awful extensions in her hair in that ad.

She is in her hoop cycling around citywest in that dress eating the rice Krisps. Its faces fake life on the gram again.
Loki would like to come for a cycle? Does he have his own bike?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She does look nice, however, Iโ€™ve never seen someone seductively chomping on a Rice Krispie Square before and not sure itโ€™s something I needed to see ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is in her hoop cycling around citywest in that dress eating the rice Krisps. Its faces fake life on the gram again.
Loki would like to come for a cycle? Does he has his own bike?!
Are ya mental? She'll never let him out of the house again after his wee stay-cation across the road a few weeks ago. She can't milk that horse twice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.