FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god somebody get that girl a stylist.

Who is ready for layer you? Does she not read over her posts to check for spelling mistakes? We all make them but it looks very unprofessional on a business page.

Reactions: 17
For the love of god somebody get that girl a stylist.

Who is ready for layer you? Does she not read over her posts to check for spelling mistakes? We all make them but it looks very unprofessional on a business page.
I thought this too 😂 I was trying to figure out what she meant !!

Reactions: 3
I thought maybe between her being in the woods and Jen running her ‘training’ in the course today that the 2 might have been linked and Buckley is now a babysitter too.. who knows. Her posts are so weird and have no pattern. Rice Krispie squares and frozen veg. Hair tutorials. Weight loss 🙄 posts. Missing cah, reappeared cah. Chaos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I
Is she honestly bringing Buckley on a family walk. Has she adopted this poor guy? Is it Stockholm syndrome. If this has confirmed anything for me it’s that she is reading this thread word for word and is now creating family contenh to make it look like she’s worlds #1 mum 😂
wonder will sienna feature or will it be krisps, Hayden, Loki and grace

Reactions: 2
Well, Claire Balding said that she turned down €5k and €7k for two ads this year and she just got 70,000 followers yesterday.... Grace has more than twice that (supposedly) so I think we’re underestimating just how much she could be getting per swipe up/#ad.
As if Claire would turn that down..... hypocrite🙄

Reactions: 12
That green dress would be so short in the back youd be able to see her breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No need for a belt in that green dress... she looks pregnant!!! Well i guess 15 months post partum

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lads I just had a look (coz I'm super bored and have no life on a saturday night anymore😭) like no influencer likes any of her posts, from what I can see. She gets likes on the posts about her kids but that's all! That just shows that even the influencers think her content is pure shite! They usually all always like everything that each other posts. I'm actually embarrassed for her now
Even dominique doesn't like her stuff, again only pics of the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That green dress would be so short in the back youd be able to see her breakfast
Also the tights look dodgy, did she try lighten one leg to make it look a bit slimmer, if not she needs a refund on them asap, very poor quality.

Reactions: 7
Jesus she never gets it right style wise🙈🙈The dress is ok but the belt is really not flattering at all she looks 6 months pregnant in it with belt drawing attention to her stomach area

Reactions: 15
Honestly, the comments on that photo... "So editorial"??? The dress and tights look SO CHEAP. The lining underneath the dress is all crooked and the material looks shite. The tights are terrible, they do nothing for her legs and the belt just draws attention to her lower stomach. If she dressed for her size she could look so much better!!

But, of course, the clothes she is sent for free don't suit her and they ones she buys for herself are cheap because she won't spend any money. I like Penneys as much as the next person but you have to know what suits you and dress for your shape. And if I was going for an "editorial" shot (give me strength) I'd push the budget a bit. She's so tight!

That Buckley lad would be better off on the dole than working with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not an animal lover at all and that Cah absolutely freaks me out I can’t think of anything more disgusting that it jumping up on the window sills / kitchen table / kids play area 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly, the comments on that photo... "So editorial"??? The dress and tights look SO CHEAP. The lining underneath the dress is all crooked and the material looks shite. The tights are terrible, they do nothing for her legs and the belt just draws attention to her lower stomach. If she dressed for her size she could look so much better!!

But, of course, the clothes she is sent for free don't suit her and they ones she buys for herself are cheap because she won't spend any money. I like Penneys as much as the next person but you have to know what suits you and dress for your shape. And if I was going for an "editorial" shot (give me strength) I'd push the budget a bit. She's so tight!

That Buckley lad would be better off on the dole than working with her.
Has she got a collab with pennys coming up or did I imagine she said that a few days ago ..

Dunno it's a paid collab or the usual shite that she pulled items and bucko is filming it 🤔🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not an animal lover at all and that Cah absolutely freaks me out I can’t think of anything more disgusting that it jumping up on the window sills / kitchen table / kids play area 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I love animals, I’ve 2 dogs. I couldn’t have a cah for that reason. The jumping on countertops etc would just make me sick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I love animals, I’ve 2 dogs. I couldn’t have a cah for that reason. The jumping on countertops etc would just make me sick 🤢🤢
I've got 4 cats.
Not one has ever jumped on a countertop or table or sleep on a couch. Like a dog, they need to be trained.
It's quite obvious Grace was too lazy to train her cah. She gives a bad perception of owning an animal, and having a child. Far too much work in them.

Reactions: 10
I've got 4 cats.
Not one has ever jumped on a countertop or table or sleep on a couch. Like a dog, they need to be trained.
It's quite obvious Grace was too lazy to train her cah. She gives a bad perception of owning an animal, and having a child. Far too much work in them.
I agree... I’d say she wouldn’t scratch herself!

Reactions: 2
Hey she combed her hair. Albeit still looks a mess, but hey, we’re getting somewhere.

now start to dress more appropriately ( I mean for her shape nothing mean about her weight couldn’t give a shite about it ) to look and feel better, and I’ll start following you again, you won’t even have to buy me 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.