FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lord help us the big eejit what does she be thinking when she puts these rotten outfits together 🤣🤣☺

Reactions: 3
Im starting to kind of feel sorry for Grace she really doesn't know who or what she is
That outfit holy mother of God
Its pathetic
And she genuinely mustnt like spending time with her own children which is really sad for them and her. She's missing out on so much. We all need a break, I get a few hours maybe once every 2 weeks but she takes 5-6 hours a day or more me time it's shocking
She is only mothering barely part time like
Its very sad to see
Imagine if Chris was working full time and she has the two kids at home full time apart from 3 hours ECCE for Sienna, she'd absolutely crack up like
Its actually very sad IMO

Reactions: 10
Im starting to kind of feel sorry for Grace she really doesn't know who or what she is
That outfit holy mother of God
Its pathetic
And she genuinely mustnt like spending time with her own children which is really sad for them and her. She's missing out on so much. We all need a break, I get a few hours maybe once every 2 weeks but she takes 5-6 hours a day or more me time it's shocking
She is only mothering barely part time like
Its very sad to see
Imagine if Chris was working full time and she has the two kids at home full time apart from 3 hours ECCE for Sienna, she'd absolutely crack up like
Its actually very sad IMO
I think she seemed a lot happier before covid when she would have the kids and be out walking in the morning and things like that, Sienna was in playschool but I think she definitely spent more time with them

I have no idea who Lauren Arthurs is and am probably reaching here BUT the last couple of days Grace has been pulling out all the flannel she can find in her hot press. Now Lauren announces the launch of a new clothes line with a shirt similar to one Grace was wearing yesterday, and today Grace comes on her grid looking like she ate Kurt Cobain. Is she jumping on the lumberjack band wagon or stealing someone's thunder again?

"SO proud"...dry heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have no idea who Lauren Arthurs is and am probably reaching here BUT the last couple of days Grace has been pulling out all the flannel she can find in her hot press. Now Lauren announces the launch of a new clothes line with a shirt similar to one Grace was wearing yesterday, and today Grace comes on her grid looking like she ate Kurt Cobain. Is she jumping on the lumberjack band wagon or stealing someone's thunder again?

"SO proud"...dry heave.
😂😂

Reactions: 4

"SO proud"...dry heave.
Nearly choked on me cornetto reading that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂

WTF Is she wearing, I swear my first thought was Benny from Crossroads (showing my age here).

AND what plan? That’s the first mention of a plan, I thought she had just made a few small changes... more lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"If it wasn't good, I wouldn't say it". Yeah right Grace.
"I have some time to myself so I'm giving myself a good scrub." No excuse for you not to be gleaming every day so.
"Not on plan but here's my pulled pork burger with coleslaw, chips, garlic sauce and wine at 9pm at night". Actually, that sounds just like your plan.

Constant lies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF Is she wearing, I swear my first thought was Benny from Crossroads (showing my age here).

AND what plan? That’s the first mention of a plan, I thought she had just made a few small changes... more lies
Benny lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to post hair videos like how many is this in the last week?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.