FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is when it was Hayden’s birthday he had the day to himself and got treated. Whereas on Siennas birthday it’s ‘I feel like it’s my birthday too’ why didn’t she say the same with Hay hay? I know Sienna ‘made’ her a mum but she had a ‘birthing day’ with Hayden aswell but he could enjoy his own day and got spoilt! It’s just not fair in my opinion.
There’s definitely something missing with her and Sienna, not that it even matters but only for Cece we wouldn’t even know who Grace was, Cece got her where she is today

Reactions: 11
My birthing day. Feck sake. Get a hold of yourself Grace well done you have birthed a human it’s a big achievement but it’s her birthday and leave her have the limelight for one bloody day. She definitely seems to prefer Hayden a lot of the time and it’s so sad to see it. That said someone commented above re letting Sienna stay up late to watch a movie - on our birthdays when I was growing up we were always allowed stay up late it was a real novelty for us and we loved it. Bet you she was conked before 9.30 and had to be carried up to bed.
my son goes to a childminder by day as we both work full time and he’s in bed every night by 7.30 latest and me not long after him usually by 8.30 because pregnancy and the fact that he isn’t a fantastic sleeper means I’m wrecked at that time!
I totally get what I said could sound like I’m mom shaming I’m honestly not .. but the point of my post was that the child looks as if she’s about to fall asleep 99% of the time she looks tired. They have no routine whatsoever from what we can see for either child and honestly they’ve been celebrating all weekend the movie night could have easily been on Saturday. I just think that starting a movie at 8:30 9pm is a bit ridiculous for a child of 4 that goes to Creche every day. My daughter as I said would be exhausted

Reactions: 6
I don't think there was a movie night at all. I think it was pre recorded.
That was done at some other time, Sat or Sun evening probably when she had her collection of presents got.
Have they got a mortgage or how are they paying bills?

Reactions: 2
I don't think there was a movie night at all. I think it was pre recorded.
That was done at some other time, Sat or Sun evening probably when she had her collection of presents got.
Have they got a mortgage or how are they paying bills?
Ye she said in the paper that Denises fella helped get her a mortgage. No doubt a few white lies were told on the mortgage application.

I’d imagine Chris’s redundancy money is covering everything at the moment. How much is she getting for promotions and partnerships, it’s very hard to say.

Reactions: 3
Ye she said in the paper that Denises fella helped get her a mortgage. No doubt a few white lies were told on the mortgage application.

I’d imagine Chris’s redundancy money is covering everything at the moment. How much is she getting for promotions and partnerships, it’s very hard to say.
Girls be under no illusions she’s earning, every ad she does brings in money at one point she could charge €5,000 for a mention on her story along with a swipe up like I’m not sure she would get that now, but every time you see Ad on her page she’s getting paid, I’m not sure how her BA works they differ all the time but AF and AD she’s getting paid

Reactions: 12
Patiently waiting for her to say the word “pottery” on camera. Poh-her-e.
Honestly don’t know any other mother of two who has as much time to fanny about in a forest meditating and making pottery like wtf is she at? Get a job ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was gonna say the same. Its horiffic, unless mayb its her halloween costume

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she alright? Its roasting!! Take the hat off Grace, does not suit you!

Reactions: 5
Patiently waiting for her to say the word “pottery” on camera. Poh-her-e.
Honestly don’t know any other mother of two who has as much time to fanny about in a forest meditating and making pottery like wtf is she at? Get a job ffs
Just can’t relate to that at all . Like I said before , I don’t even have time to go for quick 10 second toilet break here . Trying to work from home , taking call after call from people complaining down the phone at me and calling me every name under the sun , heavily pregnant ... oh and look after my toddler all day at the same time , who also loves to scream 💁🏼‍♀️
Pottery, meditation, listening to away with the fairies fecking music in the woods. I’d love to see her trying to work a full time normal job for once like the rest of us and look after her children all day too ! Maybe that smug grin would be wiped off her face

Reactions: 16
Ahh she's having a laugh with that outfit. The ha the jackeh I can't cope.
Sorry its more of a coh than a jackeh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus that latest outfit post is shocking...I wouldnt be caught dead even out gardening in it🤣😅

Reactions: 6
Guys it’s clearly the “before” photo. She’ll have the same gear on tomorrow minus the coat to convince us how much weight she has lost in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ I went to have a look at the outfit. Bloody hell, what's she going for lumberjack chic, Larry Murphy, who knows but it's bad. Can she actually see into the magic mirror today😲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love fashion and try to keep up with all the trends (that I like) but know the clothes that don’t suit me, I wouldn’t wear something if it didn’t sit right or because it’s free. She looks like she’s batter you, literally like she’s going mugging. As fashionable as she likes to think she is, she doing a huge disservice to herself dressing in oversized coats and beanie hats. She should collaborate with a stylist for curvier girls she’d be far more appealing if she did, her audience would be impressed she’s embracing the body she has rather than the one she wants. Sometimes I really pity her and wish she speak to a life coach and find a direction and a market she is relevant to rather than flogging frozen veg and voduz curlers she’s not able to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.