FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
Have never seen her use she was gifted. I bought from here but tbh can the exact same for less on AliExpress

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
I bought them from facemaskcase on insta

Reactions: 2
Lads I love ye all honestly 🤣🤣 I needed this laugh , I had a right pain in the arse day today

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone commented asking how does it compare to the lanai blow hairdryer.. forgot how obsessed she was with that one too when she got it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any hairdressers out there? This three wash thing is probably shite is it?

The first wash breaks down product, the second washes it away... But Colour WOW withstands these vigorous me-time wash fests and you get four washes out of it? Is four triple washes or 1.25 wash sessions?

As informative and helpful as ever, Grace. bleeping cheers.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always have to post hair videos like how many is this in the last week?
Because DOLLAH 💰 has to pay the bills and keep to a contract this time. I’m starting to wonder now if Chris is going to get sick of her or if he has that weird ass “saviour complex”. That he has to be the hero to a distressed, worn out little woman. I know a few weirdo blokes that have it and their partners looooove having dramas I.e an anxiety attack over a broken straightener, a headache they’re convinced is a tumor etc. Maybe he’s as bad as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh lord that outfit...in fairness, I dont know anyone who could pull of that coat, it is hideous. I passed H&M on Friday and it was in the window and even the mannequin looked disgraceful in it 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea who Lauren Arthurs is and am probably reaching here BUT the last couple of days Grace has been pulling out all the flannel she can find in her hot press. Now Lauren announces the launch of a new clothes line with a shirt similar to one Grace was wearing yesterday, and today Grace comes on her grid looking like she ate Kurt Cobain. Is she jumping on the lumberjack band wagon or stealing someone's thunder again?

"SO proud"...dry heave.
Tea out my nose 😂😂 she ate Kurt cobain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented asking how does it compare to the lanai blow hairdryer.. forgot how obsessed she was with that one too when she got it for free
Didn't she have like 3 all with her name on it, and then one day a dyson hairdryer appeared too.

Reactions: 11
Honestly there’s no need to triple wash your hair unless you’re completely and utterly manky and are shoehorning all your weeks washes into one wash... just saying.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Howling ate Kurt Cobain 😂😂 Grace never had any brand loyalty you can be guaranteed if Lanaiblow offered her a better deal than Voduz she’d be gone, Lisa Lust List is the same all take take take zero loyalty at all.

Reactions: 9
Triple wash your hair is grand...IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY GIFTED PRODUCTS then hairdryer after hairdryer..straightener after straightener.. I certainly wouldn't be able to afford to triple wash... duck off grace ye twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The outfit is like a mix of some American homeless person mixed with Dappy from NDubz. It’s hideous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.