FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh.My.God 🙈 what is that ‘outfit’?? No No!! Just ridiculous looking!! Thankfully none of her comments said it looked good 😂 Someone asked where she bought it and I’m itching to reply that Disgrace never buys anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is a candle gaze meditation? Cause it sounds like she spent her evening staring at a candle 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What was the point of that hair video? She spent the first 5 minutes pawing at her dirty unwashed hair and showing us how she uses all the products while her days old hair is gritty and manky looking. She should have had clean hair from the start and showed how she uses them then, no need to see her paw her greasy mane for 5 mins beforehand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"It's my birthing day!" Aaaah lads!! I'm actually skitting.. is she for real 🤣 I mean, I've heard moms talk about their kids birthdays.. alot.. but never in my life did I hear one say it was like their own birthday!! Is that a thing?? I know we already knew this but like time and time again she shows how literally completely self absorbed she is. Unreal 🙈
My birthday is a few days before my first babies birthday & to be honest since I had him I haven’t really celebrated my own birthday the past 5 years. I tell most people don’t get me any presents as it’s my sons birthday just a few days after & id prefer him to enjoy being spoilt. How selfish of Grace. She’s unreal 🤯🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She honestly looks homeless 🙈 how can she possibly think this is a good look. She used to have lovely style before now she’s thrown together

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She honestly looks homeless 🙈 how can she possibly think this is a good look. She used to have lovely style before now she’s thrown together
After looking at her hair when she was blow drying it it’s in a right state at the ends!! Dry as a cream cracker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
If you can wait a couple of weeks order them from Ali Express. That's where they are getting them from and selling them at a huge mark up . Failing that I bought a flat type of pencil case for mine.

Reactions: 2
Ah she has a new found love for pottery, good to see her getting a wee hobby sure she never gets time to herself... next thing she will be flogging Tallaght Pottery

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah she has a new found love for pottery, good to see her getting a wee hobby sure she never gets time to herself... next thing she will be flogging Tallaght Pottery
Once her and the fellow don’t recreate the scene from Ghost..😊 no masks on either???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she was on about this “triple wash” and then she says “But I have some time for myself today “ Jesus , she actually had time for herself to wash her hair , the poor woman , such a hard life she has , you know with all the cleaning and cooking and working full time and the children , shur she deserved to give her head an aul scrub at last 🙄

Reactions: 9
Poor Grace, looks like she bought 1000 followers last week and already she's lost about 300 of them🙄. The second she stops buying them her follower numbers keep going down. I'd love to know where she'd be at if buying wasn't an option.

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird to me that she only has 3 comments on the hair video, with 176K followers that’s really low engagement doesn’t really make sense?

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker first time poster. I know the girl behind the book club account, She's an absolute lady and a very nice person. She wouldn't like drama so would never address #bookclubgate. Do her a favour and share her page on your stories, her bookstagram content is top class and she deserves a decent following so she can get advanced copies outside of netgalley etc.
I'm a total book need and t
Yes, she's fab. Started following her after I asked for her name on here and she knows what she's talking about. I love books and like her because she recommends great ones. She buys all of them herself from what I see, no begging for freebies. I've written to her twice now about book club and she's always responded immediately and been really nice and apologetic about it. Even though she's nothing to be sorry for because you can tell Disgrace has just left her hanging. Would love to see her get more followers but I don't even think she cares about that kind of thing.

I wonder would she talk about the book herself? Although Grace's brainwashed followers would probably attack her if she did.
I was chatting with her last week for ages as I am a huge reader and we have read so many of the same. She is a total joy to talk to. A really interesting back story too. Far too good for Grace.

Reactions: 4
I swear these threads are better than watching “Live At The Apollo” some brilliant comments once again tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.