FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love fashion and try to keep up with all the trends (that I like) but know the clothes that don’t suit me, I wouldn’t wear something if it didn’t sit right or because it’s free. She looks like she’s batter you, literally like she’s going mugging. As fashionable as she likes to think she is, she doing a huge disservice to herself dressing in oversized coats and beanie hats. She should collaborate with a stylist for curvier girls she’d be far more appealing if she did, her audience would be impressed she’s embracing the body she has rather than the one she wants. Sometimes I really pity her and wish she speak to a life coach and find a direction and a market she is relevant to rather than flogging frozen veg and voduz curlers she’s not able to use.
"Going mugging" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god she looks like a homeless person in that get up on her!! Bloody state of her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Going mugging” honestly has to be my favourite moment on this platform 😂 .. she is so desperately trying to be Rosie con or just Jordan in the cool mom chic oversized situation but wow. She needs to dress for her shape not con herself into thinking she’s a size 8 that can pull off the seamstress just fucked fabric at me look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like she’s off to the North Pole with all them layers 😂 it’s about 18 degrees out hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, this woman needs to figure out who she is. Every post has a different type of person in it, bending herself to shape whatever she's selling.

In her new picture she looks like the lad that used to deliver coal to my house when I was growing up.

And the wellness stuff? She's like the bloody Lorax...she speaks for the trees!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she moving to live in the forest 24/7??
Also ‘I’m so proud’ she’s like a bleeping crèche child beaming over a play dough ‘cup’ they made. I’m speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand who she appeals to.. it can’t be the mummy crowd because she’s so unrelatable on that front.
It’s not fashion because she looks like a nutter in every outfit she post. It’s not beauty for ahem.. obvious reasons.

Then with a sprinkling of running around the woods doing sound bahs?

Bizaaaaaare

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t understand who she appeals to.. it can’t be the mummy crowd because she’s so unrelatable on that front.
It’s not fashion because she looks like a nutter in every outfit she post. It’s not beauty for ahem.. obvious reasons.

Then with a sprinkling of running around the woods doing sounds bahs?

Bizaaaaaare
Exactly!!!

Who are the 176k followers?! Some of them absolutely have to be bought. I've noticed that anytime she drops to 175k, there's a sudden surge back to 176k but she hasn't done anything at all to warrant it.

Reactions: 17
I love fashion and try to keep up with all the trends (that I like) but know the clothes that don’t suit me, I wouldn’t wear something if it didn’t sit right or because it’s free. She looks like she’s batter you, literally like she’s going mugging. As fashionable as she likes to think she is, she doing a huge disservice to herself dressing in oversized coats and beanie hats. She should collaborate with a stylist for curvier girls she’d be far more appealing if she did, her audience would be impressed she’s embracing the body she has rather than the one she wants. Sometimes I really pity her and wish she speak to a life coach and find a direction and a market she is relevant to rather than flogging frozen veg and voduz curlers she’s not able to use.
"Going mugging" - I am WEAKKKKKKK!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly!!!

Who are the 176k followers?! Some of them absolutely have to be bought. I've noticed that anytime she drops to 175k, there's a sudden surge back to 176k but she hasn't done anything at all to warrant it.
I often wonder who the 176k followers are!! She’s so unlikeable!!

Reactions: 9
She looks like she’s off to the North Pole with all them layers 😂 it’s about 18 degrees out hun
She never ever seems to dress or be aware of weather. Roasting outside she gets her cosy jumper out. Sun splitting the stones and she wasn't aware you could get sunburnt in Ireland.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.