FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh has FBG still not got a PR drop from Ali D? Or did I miss it? Even slim with Pippa got one, she has 50k followers and I wouldn’t even consider her to be well established in the blogging industry. Pippa got hers yesterday and they’re being released for sale today, so unless Grace has been forgotten by her apparent bestie 🤔 Maybe they all really are over her crap too 🥴
If she doesn’t get one il definitely purchase for my little one, I’m really hoping Ali has seen through her and doesn’t send her one.. Ali has to know she’s a lazy so and so, if grace had a day in Ali’s life she’d be entitled to all her me time...

Reactions: 11
If she doesn’t get one il definitely purchase for my little one, I’m really hoping Ali has seen through her and doesn’t send her one.. Ali has to know she’s a lazy so and so, if grace had a day in Ali’s life she’d be entitled to all her me time...
They are fab baby grows tho in fairness I have a few for my baby and they beautiful quality

seriously tho can she not turn on the bloody kettle and make herself a coffee. Jeez hoping on a bike during a level 3 lockdown with 2 young kids to get a video for the gram is pathetic.... fecking Kenko all the way in this house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I have just listened to her talk about her sweat for about 20mins 😳 boob sweat neck sweat, duck sake grace TMI!!
How does she appeal to anyone I’ll never know

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Three things:
Her brother doesn't live in Dublin does he?
She's gained a good bit of weight it causes sweating. Also Rosemary McCabe says her anti depressants cause sweating.
So all those who suggested she would want surgery are right. She's too fat for a boob job AFAIK

Reactions: 7
Lads whats the story with the kitchen? No dishwasher ??? The sweat is just far too much information thats not something anyone is going to relate to? Had to unfollow today

Reactions: 4
Oooh has FBG still not got a PR drop from Ali D? Or did I miss it? Even slim with Pippa got one, she has 50k followers and I wouldn’t even consider her to be well established in the blogging industry. Pippa got hers yesterday and they’re being released for sale today, so unless Grace has been forgotten by her apparent bestie 🤔 Maybe they all really are over her crap too 🥴
Sure she said herself she’s an “office” full of packages to open. She always shows stuff waaaay after the fact, too many things getting delivered and too ungrateful to open them let alone post about it. She’s so greedy that she’s lost interest in the €€€€ of products dropped to her door. I’d say Ali did send her stuff but grace will only open it in a few months, or not at all because she wouldn’t want one of the tallaght massive doing better than her. Or maybe Ali didn’t send them to her because she knew that it would be bad advertising to see Hayden wearing the same baby grow for 3 days straight crusty with dirt and food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she seriously hinting for some brand to send her son clothes. Also coming on saying she’s going to look like a state for the foreseeable (sure you rarely look any other way hun). Can’t tackle the house alone and need help.. ffs get off your hole and clean the damn house you’re at home 24/7 why is it not in some form of manageable state. Is this the conteh we are reduced to talking about sweat 😳

Reactions: 16
Lads whats the story with the kitchen? No dishwasher ??? The sweat is just far too much information thats not something anyone is going to relate to? Had to unfollow today
And..?? I’ve no dish washer ! In fairness I’m sure we’ve all had a messy kitchen now and then 🙄🙄🙄 nit picking now I say ,

Reactions: 6
Jesus can’t cope with one child and a good shop 🙄 Where is Sienna ?

And..?? I’ve no dish washer ! In fairness I’m sure we’ve all had a messy kitchen now and then 🙄🙄🙄 nit picking now I say ,
It’s more that any time we see the house it’s in a state and she does f all else through the day a little less “me time” and a bit more cleaning

Reactions: 5
She said she had to empty the dishwasher? So obviously it hasn't been don't in ages, hence the bleeping mess on the sink.

Sure she’s more or less one of us at this stage given she’s clearly reading here so two seconds ☺

Hey Grace 🙋🏼‍♀️

If I was to give you a bit of advice stop the the hours of “me time” and maybe do a bit of house work instead of painting your nails or all the sound bahs

Yours sincerely

All of us that are sick of your shite 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely she got the babygros from Ali Dee I mean in the end they are all up each other’s holes.. grace is waiting on the video edih from young foolish Buckley I bet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.