FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me the way she says the baby had me up at 6am and we had an early breakfast at 7am like it’s a huge inconvenience to her.....in my house that’s our normal daily routine 😂 get a grip grace 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It annoys me the way she says the baby had me up at 6am and we had an early breakfast at 7am like it’s a huge inconvenience to her.....in my house that’s our normal daily routine 😂 get a grip grace 🙄
Exactly I was left jaysus house by 6:15...

But sure god love grace ... poor thing... me heart bleeds for her 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly I was left jaysus house by 6:15...

But sure god love grace ... poor thing... me heart bleeds for her 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
I thought the same ! Would love if we could stretch breakfast till 7 am some mornings could be up dressed breakfast done and it’s not even 6 am 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most babies/kids wake up early 🙄🙄 she makes it sound like it was 4am and I’m sure he has a big nap during the day!! Does she not have him in Creche too plenty of rest time for her 😂😂

Reactions: 5
We are lucky enough that that it would be a huge inconvenience 😂 we have to drag ours out of bed around 7.45 😴😴

Reactions: 2
She honestly hasn’t a clue. There is nothing abnormal at all about a one year old waking at 6am. She’s honestly so ridiculous. Just proves again she hasn’t a clue what she is at and how out of touch she is with the people who she is speaking to. And the way she phrased it , not “Hayden woke at 6” but “he had ME up at 6am”, eh that would be because you’re his mother Grace sure he can hardly go down and sort himself out can he

• Haha
Reactions: 34
6am is morning!!! She makes it out like it's bloody 3am. Is 7am not a normal time for breakfast? I'm so confused by her talking about her being woken early, I don't know many parents that have one year olds that wake up much then then 6/6.30... duck she needs a good shake. She's the definition of a narcissist, she needs to get a grip of real life

Reactions: 23
I unfollowed ages ago but I went in to answer her Q box on sweating & I’m sure to be blocked soon. I just commented in her box about sweating ‘your body isn’t used to regular exertion’

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I actually laughed out loud when she said about more kids! How many is her poor Mum going to have to raise for her????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any sign of her picking the latest competition winner ( so I can unfollow when it’s not me 😝)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry 6am ?!wrf my baby the same age get up at 5.30 some nights And my 4 year old 6.45 am every morning and have lunch by 11am every day that’s what young kids do !!sure they have to be up early for school etc and to be in a good routine for early bed !!she actually boils my blood whining about him today like he was a nuisance that’s what 1 year olds do ,catching up on cleaning the house from the weekend wtf it’s Thursday !!does she not clean as she goes so lazy

Reactions: 8
some people are different. Some live with messy kitchens and clutter.
I personally don’t, 2 under 16 months, and I still manage to always clear the sink every time I go to it, and I have no dishwasher. Hoover daily, do a wash every day or so, change the bedsheets weekly, comb my hair, shower myself, bath the babies, need I go on.

She’s a slob. Look at her hair even, have the hairbrush beside your bed and comb it and tie it up before you leave the bed in the morning. She doesn’t.
She has no pride. In herself or her work.
But, who am I to say anything ☕ 🐸
Have the hairbrush beside your bed and comb it before leaving the bed? Would ya ever feck off with that shite 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, Claire Balding said that she turned down €5k and €7k for two ads this year and she just got 70,000 followers yesterday.... Grace has more than twice that (supposedly) so I think we’re underestimating just how much she could be getting per swipe up/#ad.
Appar the people who have collabed with an influencer who sells tan and makeup ect were paid approx 30k

Grace prob wants avoca to approach her for a quick fix!

Actually molly mae from love island was offered 350k from missguided and a range rover to be their face she chose another rival brand so obviously got more!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She a fuckin Gowl! She makes me want to actually hop my phone off the wall. I was getting the hair done today and the girl next to me was watching her stories I legit wanted to hit her 🙈🤮😰 I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of people follwing her. What could she possibly add to anyone’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You would think all that meditation last night would have had her so zen for getting up that early

• Heart
She’s the type that would only have another baby to stay relevant - keep followers following. She packs those kids off as often as she can don’t tell me she would love another baby because she’s maternal... she’s material.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And..?? I’ve no dish washer ! In fairness I’m sure we’ve all had a messy kitchen now and then 🙄🙄🙄 nit picking now I say ,
No problem with not having a dishwasher. Just asking considering theres a smeg blender, kettle and toaster which combined could by twice the price of a dishwasher? its odd for a new house i would think?

Reactions: 12
She’s the type that would only have another baby to stay relevant - keep followers following. She packs those kids off as often as she can don’t tell me she would love another baby because she’s maternal... she’s material.
Tbf fairly sure that’s the only reason she had the first two .. how else would she be getting her frozen food ads and free parties.. she seen Rosies following grow with Harry 6 years ago and then popped out sienna

She a fuckin Gowl! She makes me want to actually hop my phone off the wall. I was getting the hair done today and the girl next to me was watching her stories I legit wanted to hit her 🙈🤮😰 I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of people follwing her. What could she possibly add to anyone’s life.
My hairdresser asked me on Friday if I had seen the story about the influencer with the psychic and the cat, and what did I make of it al. She made her goal of lots of free publicity!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.