FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what way does this work.. what does she say to the book club girl after ignoring several messages from her the last few months...

Reactions: 9
If looks could kill all her 100 people watching be hone 😅😅😅dont know how Chris wakes up next to that every morning lol
The amount of people that viewed it shows the amount of bots / engagement she has ! This is whole zen path is the road she is going down now lord save us

Reactions: 4
Did someone say something to her in the live about Book Club?! Someone must have if she's all of a sudden planning the live with Athomeinbooks.

Honestly, that's the first time she actually acknowledged that girl in months.
Yep, I sent her a question about it when she was doing her live. I also commented on one of her pictures during the week asking when bookclub was but she deleted it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually weak from the comments. I only get to tune in every evening for about a half hour and I look forward to it all day. And by Christ today was epic I’m howling at some of the comments.
cannot believe that book girl is even entertaining her after Grace ignored her for so long. I’d be telling her to sling her hook!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just checked her grid and book club girl read the book back in early May!!! I feel bad for her because people may not tune in now and it's no reflection on her. For all we know, Grace has gone and announced this without even checking in with book club girl!!!! Because anyone who has spoken to her here has told us she's only apologised and been mortified that she hasn't heard from Grace.

Yep, I sent her a question about it when she was doing her live. I also commented on one of her pictures during the week asking when bookclub was but she deleted it 🥱
That explains it. So she's not doing it because she's honouring a commitment or doing the decent thing with book club girl, she's doing it because she doesn't want the criticism.

Reactions: 7
That explains it. So she's not doing it because she's honouring a commitment or doing the decent thing with book club girl, she's doing it because she doesn't want the criticism.
Too little too late....a bit like the infamous Doha video....🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of nieces and nephews when they were younger wouldnt pronounce their T's and I used to tell them I was going to put in a complaint to their school because the teachers obviously weren't teaching it as part of the alphabet!! Its all I hear the odd time I pop on to her stories.

On a side note, that man seems so lovely and somebody i would like to know, the right type of person to do meditation with, and i feel sorry for him for getting involved in that tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly I feel grace is missing something out of her life, honestly what was the point of the live? As always she didn't do a thing, I honestly think she is lonely, maybe I a wrong but you can't take that many directions in the Instagram game without something being really wrong! If she put as much time into her kids then she does into this their would love their mummy 💗

The meditation was such a load of tit. I wonder did she leave the room once the light was turned off and the camera wasn’t facing her. She probably viewed the live in another room to see was it time to go back in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right lads I’m 100% reading that book and hurling myself head first into the book club. I’m wetting myself at the thoughts of jumping into that live chat like it was a bucket of Riesling after a long day of wrestling my toddlers 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Right lads I’m 100% reading that book and hurling myself head first into the book club. I’m wetting myself at the thoughts of jumping into that live chat like it was a bucket of Riesling after a long day of wrestling my toddlers 🤓
I've read it and will join to support Athomeinbooks. If it goes ahead that is!!!

Reactions: 2
What book is it? I'll join you

78B5F865-B0C6-4DC0-97E0-B24D61D91837.jpeg

Grace is all about the “signs”. Well here’s one of your own Grace. Top left as a true reflection of you overall. Your welcome 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn’t want anyone watch her meditate?? She probably had a nap instead 😂😂
Also poor old Hayden finally got a free run today!!

Reactions: 4
The meditation was such a load of tit. I wonder did she leave the room once the light was turned off and the camera wasn’t facing her. She probably viewed the live in another room to see was it time to go back in the room.
She probably went for a nap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.