FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s sweating because she is so overweight. Why did the nurse not tell her that. How can she not know that. Genuinely not being mean but as she loses weight she will see it decrease.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And..?? I’ve no dish washer ! In fairness I’m sure we’ve all had a messy kitchen now and then 🙄🙄🙄 nit picking now I say ,
some people are different. Some live with messy kitchens and clutter.
I personally don’t, 2 under 16 months, and I still manage to always clear the sink every time I go to it, and I have no dishwasher. Hoover daily, do a wash every day or so, change the bedsheets weekly, comb my hair, shower myself, bath the babies, need I go on.

She’s a slob. Look at her hair even, have the hairbrush beside your bed and comb it and tie it up before you leave the bed in the morning. She doesn’t.
She has no pride. In herself or her work.
But, who am I to say anything ☕ 🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly I feel grace is missing something out of her life, honestly what was the point of the live? As always she didn't do a thing, I honestly think she is lonely, maybe I a wrong but you can't take that many directions in the Instagram game without something being really wrong! If she put as much time into her kids then she does into this their would love their mummy 💗
What a ridiculous comment to make 🙄

Reactions: 2
God she’s sweating because she is so overweight. Why did the nurse not tell her that. How can she not know that. Genuinely not being mean but as she loses weight she will see it decrease.
But she lost 5 stone with the oah milk member 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can’t figure out what way to plan out siennas room, did she not colab with an interior designer or something like that a few months ago who helped her rearrange and organise the rooms.. maybe she could reach out to her as at the time she was the best thing ever and helped her so much... anyone know if she ever moved her and crisps underwear out of the poor little girls room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Firstly why does she need cleaning? I'm after cleaning my whole house by myself while my kids was in school and baby was in the buggy, honestly why does it take 2? She is so so lazy! What happened to seses bed? Why does she had a day bed in her bedroom??

Reactions: 8
I've been say It for months that Rachel gorry was coming for graces jobs (well maybe more the company's are dropping Grace) well low and behold look who's in pelo today!

Ive no idea if Rachel always went to pelo or not but looks like she's going to be a BA for them now
Screenshot_20200924-172618_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Why does she refer to the baby as he all the time? He had me up at 6..he screamed the shop down... He is always screaming at people.... Very strange to refer to your child like that 😕

Reactions: 13
I’ve been following these threads for ages but this is my first comment!

She said on her story that her brother is coming over for dinner tonight. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought her brother lives in Kildare and therefore with the current restrictions in place should not be going to Dublin? I mean having lasagne in yer sisters gaf would hardly count as an essential journey?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My husband told me that Disgrace is laughing all the way to the bank and we are fuelling this beast , we are playing right into her greedy hands by continuing to talk about her . Publicity is publicity, even bad publicity is publicity and these companies know that we will see her ads regarding their companies and there is a chance we might be customers and she is loving the attention , she’s loving even all the negative stuff , she’s sitting there laughing her head off because who’s working and who’s the one sitting on her lazy arse doing duck all , getting freebies and paid collabs and there is no sign of it drying up. That’s why she has such a smug grin on her all the time , she’s living her best life . Is he right ? It does make sense 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’ve been following these threads for ages but this is my first comment!

She said on her story that her brother is coming over for dinner tonight. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought her brother lives in Kildare and therefore with the current restrictions in place should not be going to Dublin? I mean having lasagne in yer sisters gaf would hardly count as an essential journey?!?
Yep he lives in Kildare.

There’s absolutely zero “limit your movements” going on there lads is there 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is such a bullshitter anyone that knows anything about anti depressants knows that one of the most common side affects is sweating especially on your face

Maybe if she wasn’t out fannying around in the forest like some kind of fruit loop she would be able to keep her house in order. It’s about time she faced up to her responsibilities as a mother. How she can shut the door on a filthy house and saunter off for the day and pretend to be some childless Mother Earth hippy freak is beyond me. She’s always the same, let’s the house work pile and pile and pile and then texts Chris complaining that she can’t manage it. He’s as bad too. Pair of sloths. They need a serious dose of cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My husband told me that Disgrace is laughing all the way to the bank and we are fuelling this beast , we are playing right into her greedy hands by continuing to talk about her . Publicity is publicity, even bad publicity is publicity and these companies know that we will see her ads regarding their companies and there is a chance we might be customers and she is loving the attention , she’s loving even all the negative stuff , she’s sitting there laughing her head off because who’s working and who’s the one sitting on her lazy arse doing duck all , getting freebies and paid collabs and there is no sign of it drying up. That’s why she has such a smug grin on her all the time , she’s living her best life . Is he right ? It does make sense 🤔
I don’t she declares everything she gets to revenue. I suspect she will be audited given that her accountant wasn’t qualified. Revenue mentioned a few years ago that influencers would be targeted so it’s only a matter of time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Grace and I look at her stories only on the odd occasion but she comes across as utterly helpless.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.