FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of perspective on these lives. Grace has 176k followers and she bearly managed 100 views.
The mind gym did a live and has 20.8k followers. She had 4000 viewers.
Says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly I feel grace is missing something out of her life, honestly what was the point of the live? As always she didn't do a thing, I honestly think she is lonely, maybe I a wrong but you can't take that many directions in the Instagram game without something being really wrong! If she put as much time into her kids then she does into this their would love their mummy 💗
She has so many different directions on insta cause she has no integrity to pick a style and stick with it
She is willing to throw her hand at anything out of pure greed
And this is what has done her the damage
Instead of honoring a certain area/image
She just can't stick to anything or turn down anything out of greed
The rest of them seem to concentrate on their chosen area on insta or created a brand or something while steering away from promotion that doesn't sit with their brand
But not FBG she would sell her granny for a few euro

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's only saying about the book because as someone pointed out here she would have had more viewers for a live with the book🙈!!!
She's realised how bad that live was so straight away oh the book club!
I think I would have more respect for the girl from the book club if she declines Grace now. It's clear grace is only going to use her for her own personal gain. She's messed her around for months and then just decides they are going to do the book club live. She's a joke

Reactions: 12
The bookclub person has gone down in my estimation if she's willing to continue with Grace after weeks of being ignored by her.

Reactions: 28
20k?? What?!
Well, Claire Balding said that she turned down €5k and €7k for two ads this year and she just got 70,000 followers yesterday.... Grace has more than twice that (supposedly) so I think we’re underestimating just how much she could be getting per swipe up/#ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see galz who snap are doing this pity party for grace and we’re all vile horrible nasty people. Says Elaine whose very very nasty herself

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Must be a hard group to get into ive been pending for about a year lol
Well when I joined it was meant to be a group about calling bloggers out that was until one of the admin was called out for messaging sosumes sister and been nasty to her. Since then it’s like a bunch of aul ones are and anyone with a different opinion is blasted so your not missing much

Reactions: 13
I see galz who snap are doing this pity party for grace and we’re all vile horrible nasty people. Says Elaine whose very very nasty herself
Thats rich coming from the mega troll Elaine and her minions who cant think for themselves

Reactions: 5
Graces thread must be the busiest one on here it’s hard to keep up 😂😂 what was the Doha video about I missed that??

Reactions: 4
Anyone looking for some zen time here is the thread.....NOT easy to find 🤣

Reactions: 1
Well when I joined it was meant to be a group about calling bloggers out that was until one of the admin was called out for messaging sosumes sister and been nasty to her. Since then it’s like a bunch of aul ones are and anyone with a different opinion is blasted so your not missing much
It did change very suddenly- it was like here in the beginning- you could call anyone out, and if you were told 'oh just unfollow' you'd be booted as they prided themselves on it being an open group where you could air your feelings about 'influencers'?? Now it's all #bekind bollocks, and the worst offenders back in the day are all holier than thou!?!? :rolleyes:

She was sent on a super expensive PR trip to Doha and it took nearly a year to come out with the 'promo' video, claiming she'd lost the SD card or something stupid. It was terrible- all elevator music and didn't show anything interesting about the city- no travel tips, best places to see etc- typical lazy arse work from the laziest blogger I've ever come across...

Reactions: 10
All I can see is something from a week ago is there more today? I used to enjoy that group 2/3 years ago. It’s totally gone to the dogs now 😫

Reactions: 14
Oooh has FBG still not got a PR drop from Ali D? Or did I miss it? Even slim with Pippa got one, she has 50k followers and I wouldn’t even consider her to be well established in the blogging industry. Pippa got hers yesterday and they’re being released for sale today, so unless Grace has been forgotten by her apparent bestie 🤔 Maybe they all really are over her crap too 🥴

Reactions: 6
Oooh has FBG still not got a PR drop from Ali D? Or did I miss it? Even slim with Pippa got one, she has 50k followers and I wouldn’t even consider her to be well established in the blogging industry. Pippa got hers yesterday and they’re being released for sale today, so unless Grace has been forgotten by her apparent bestie 🤔 Maybe they all really are over her crap too 🥴
She'll probably 'unbox' it in a week or two like she usually does...long after the release date.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.