Zenwellness11 Zen Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree cocos law is very important but zen jen thinks its bullying when someone has a opinion on her, why put urself out there if you don't want people having an opinion! Shes a silly cow trying to make this law all about her and Jackie should see zen for who she really is and that a user! She uses people until she gets what she wants!

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t seem to understand how things work. If she’s being defamed then she should contact a solicitor. If people are saying damaging things about her (and that doesn’t include the opinion that she’s full of pony) well there are courts there to be used for that reason. If she’s being threatened, intimidated or harassed then she should go to the guards. Other avenues include limiting what you share on social media, and maybe getting off it altogether if it’s such a toxic space. Other than that, she can’t silence people for having an opinion on what she publicly presents to the world.

She showed how little she knows when she shared Lisa lust’s court case stating “trolls are going to be jailed, rot in prison etc etc”, not seeming to understand that Lisa’s case is purely civil and nobody is going to end up behind bars. Sure the only one rotting in jail is her husband for hitting a man while stotious drunk and leaving him there dead.

Reactions: 13
100% so confused by these dimwits. They are showing how dumb they truly are. No one on here is hiding their identity and also this forum is just discussing fact/opinions. Infact I feel like these forum is very strict about making any questionable comments and other forum members don’t allow it. People are honestly just stating facts. These influencers have to understand that they are running a business essentially on Instagram for free. It’s like google reviews (for lack of a better example). As a business YOU have to expect good and bad reviews. If you can’t take the negative heat then you have no business pretending to run a ‘infleuncer business’. Jumping on the ‘Cocos Law’ bandwagon just shows how disgusting and immoral all these ‘influencers’ are.

Reactions: 10
How was she able to have that reiki master class yesterday?? Thought it was no gatherings?

Reactions: 5
Lads... the whole #mylove posts about her hubby... why... why would you post this after what he done .why post it on a public page.... this shows the type of person she is... zen my hole

Reactions: 10
Honestly cannot believe the craic with her today! Sharing her wedding snaps and celebrating her husband? Absolutely mental! If I were her I'd be keeping that hush hush out of respect for the person he murdered while drink driving!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m confused.. in the newspaper articles it says him and his fiancée had an argument and she made him leave knowing he had been drinking... he’s now in jail and is her husband... when the hell did they get married... after the hit and run but before he went to jail?

Reactions: 6
I’m confused.. in the newspaper articles it says him and his fiancée had an argument and she made him leave knowing he had been drinking... he’s now in jail and is her husband... when the hell did they get married... after the hit and run but before he went to jail?
The hit and run/drunk driving was in January 2016, I think it was 2017 when they married and he was sentenced in December 2019 when she was pregnant.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The gushing stories about Grace and aoife the other were pretty creepy. Like lots have said ...why not text your mate and say thanks??
Basically she was saying thanks for supporting her and her husband (you know the drunk driver who left a man for dead on the side of the road). Aoife and Grace really need to cop on and be careful who and what they support, Zen Jen is dragging them down quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The gushing stories about Grace and aoife the other were pretty creepy. Like lots have said ...why not text your mate and say thanks??
Basically she was saying thanks for supporting her and her husband (you know the drunk driver who left a man for dead on the side of the road). Aoife and Grace really need to cop on and be careful who and what they support, Zen Jen is dragging them down quickly.
Whos Aoife?

Whos Aoife?
Aoife is some girl that appeared awhile ago, she does PA/admin work for Zen and Grace. So when Zen says 'we will get back to you asap' she means herself or aoife. Aoife comments on everything Zen does, she's being taken for a ride

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with her own family, it looks like they have nothin to do with her, she never mentions any of them yet every chance she gets she’s singing her in laws praises

Reactions: 1
I see Jens journey and dom are getting reiki done today. Will they go to Zen Jen or would they be too embarrassed to be linked to this witch doctor?!

Reactions: 4
I see Jens journey and dom are getting reiki done today. Will they go to Zen Jen or would they be too embarrassed to be linked to this witch doctor?!
Something tells me they wouldn’t go to her if she was the only one on the planet doing reiki..

• Haha
Reactions: 5