FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was meant to announce the winner 2 weeks ago.

I wish she would stop doing that hand chin move thing she does. We can see your face grace. Your not Madonna.
I was just going to say the same thing . Please stop with the hand to chin , it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 10
She was meant to announce the winner 2 weeks ago.

I wish she would stop doing that hand chin move thing she does. We can see your face grace. Your not Madonna.
I also wish she would stop the pulling her hair thing as well. It’s a ridiculous “pose”

Reactions: 9
Can I be the first to say I will riot in the streets if Grace gets this Covid 19 influencer bullshit. I’m reading about it here 20k for an influencer to promote staying at home 🤬 when these pricks have been the very ones flauting lockdown rules at every hands turn
I think its an absolute farce that anyone should be paid such an obscene amount of money and yet self employed who are not able work due to Covid gov regulations are only getting between 200 and 300 a week. Who the hell can pay their mortgage on that!! and that one cant even be arsed to wash her greasy head before trying to sell us skincare. Give me strength. I dont care if their taxes are in order or if they declare every single ad, spon, AF etc. We are about to be in a recession, people can barely afford to pay their bills and eat, and we are going to pay exactly how many "influencers" 20 grand to tell us what we already know!! Yet theers no money in the pot to get people off the breadline who desperately want to work but cant because of this pandemic, Please!! In all fairness if you are so ignorant that you wont abide by the rules your gov and fellow countrymen tell you in order to save the life of someone you love,then you sure as hell arent gonna do it because one of these fools say it.
Sorry rant over I will just honestly lose it if this happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She gets some value out of one days 'work' with the Buckster doesn't she?? Contenh for weeks... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buckley must surely be doing the wedding video and maybe this work is his trial run??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’d be requesting that it should be requirement that their taxes are fully update and that they are fully tax compliant before that are given what will be essentially a government contract.
That's a given. If you are getting a contract from the gov you've to give an up to date tax clearance certificate.

Reactions: 7
And last week when it was baltic she was swanning around on Nellie flashing her hoo-haa in a sundress!!

Oh Jesus....

Ha! I bet Grace won’t even go with Bucko for her Own wedding. All this dogs work he’s doing, and she will get a ‘better’ offer from some more well known videographer and he will be dumped! No loyalty with Grace as we know.

I wonder will he look back on this period of his life and think ‘wow what a high point in my career filming Ireland’s laziest blogger eating frozen pizza in her Pyjamas ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For a videographer, it’s very strange he has mainly photos on his page. I only see very few videos.

Reactions: 3
They're also light denier tights, not wooly winter cosy ones.
I used to wear Grace's ones for school in the 80s ffs!
I just can’t see it myself with her!! It’s embarrassing at this stage.. 7 comments on her feed.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched that tick tock with the hair bands & Grace trying to look all seductive 🙄 also she’s calling fashionistas I hope she’s not including herself as a fashionista because she most certainly is not she couldn’t be further from a fashionista. Worst style I’ve ever seen for a lady in her early 30’s in both clothes & house.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So is the urban decay pallet not up for grabs now. No mention of it. Loads of comments to win it but it's like she edited it and took out the comp part 🤔🤔🤔 someone should say it to her

Reactions: 8
“9 years” sienna is only 5 now? I never heard of her before her nasty ass Snapchatting the birth like teen mom 🤢 had a nosey on YouTube and while I don’t like her style she had more skill with makeup back then.....didn’t think you could forget how to paint your own face so badly, now I feel sorry for her again because the letting go of herself is verrrrry obvious. She Defo needs to step back and reassess herself and her direction for her “blog” because it isn’t fashion or makeup. If someone wanted me to pay for the tit quality she did to her face I’d be paying with a kick up the hole

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say the same thing . Please stop with the hand to chin , it’s ridiculous
I dont get why people think that pose is good.

Georgie Crawford did it today to advertise invaslign. It just looks plain stupid.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.