FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god if she references the kids once more like he with an eye roll attached or she .. grace you named the bleeping children they are supposedly your favourite things in the world (outside of yourself obvs, free tat, me time and can’t forget oah milk, photoshop and of course tattle). Say their names it’s so degrading to keep the fake bullshit voice on when you talk about them as 99% of the time you’re either putting them down giving out about them or spewing utter shite when it’s coming up to THEIR (not your) birthdays 🙄 duck me she’s actually a disgrace at this stage. Faked family walks for Buckley, breaking lockdown rules constantly, the absolute hack of her “outfit posts”, the bleeping bike and worst for me is the way she goes on about her kids. Maybe just maybe don’t have anymore as you clearly can’t handle the two you have 🙄
I agree - the sarcastic, snide laughs at them, the eye rolling "he" this...it's awful. And what did she call Sienna for coming into her room? Jesus, at least one of my children will wake every other night - it's not unusual. And I am up at 5:30 every morning because my kids wake at 6:30 and I like to get ahead of myself for the day. It's being a parent you absolute moanbag. It's like her kids are putting her out for being kids!

Reactions: 13
She's so proud of that collaboration. She is so proud of everything she always says it. I bet she takes a tit and she's proud of that too. The dirt of her doing that ad, piss off wash yourself get dressed and present yourself properly. Imagine a salesperson at a beauty counter showing up for a day's work in their pyjamas.
I couldn't agree more with this. She looks like an absolute slob. A luxury brand like Elizabeth Arden and the best sell she can give it is in her jammies with a frizzy ponytail, dirty nails and a massive spot?! She is too lazy to even get dressed, the absolute hack of her. Who would take skincare advice from her when she couldn't even wash her hands to do the ad? She looked mank. Elizabeth Arden should be regretting pairing with her.

And what kind of amazing offer is that? You have to buy the fecking tub of capsules to get the sample of the capsules...what's the bloody point of that?!!

Reactions: 20
I find ads like that so misleading, she looks like she gets botox, which I am not against, i would get it too if I had the funds, but her face is totally smooth and wrinkle free or so it appears but then claims of oh I have a great skincare regime yada yada hyaluronic acid is so hydrating... I definitely fell for different skincare products the last few years thinking they would make me look great but since copped on that the part they aren't disclosing is all the expensive facials and botox they are getting.
also I know that she never claimed that this product makes her skin wrinkle free or anything like that but I needed the rant 🤣

Reactions: 9
View attachment 257344
Tired from what grace? Certainly not looking after your kids, cleaning, working, cooking, general upkeep on your hygiene or actually exerting yourself in any way. What has you so tired “baby face” 🤮
Such set up comment from her friend and the reply then. All her friends and family needed to comment.

Reactions: 2
I find ads like that so misleading, she looks like she gets botox, which I am not against, i would get it too if I had the funds, but her face is totally smooth and wrinkle free or so it appears but then claims of oh I have a great skincare regime yada yada hyaluronic acid is so hydrating... I definitely fell for different skincare products the last few years thinking they would make me look great but since copped on that the part they aren't disclosing is all the expensive facials and botox they are getting.
also I know that she never claimed that this product makes her skin wrinkle free or anything like that but I needed the rant 🤣
She's the same one saying sometimes that yesterday's makeup is still on her face...and she looks like it too. I would never take skincare advice from her...I'd rather rub tit in my hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I couldn't agree more with this. She looks like an absolute slob. A luxury brand like Elizabeth Arden and the best sell she can give it is in her jammies with a frizzy ponytail, dirty nails and a massive spot?! She is too lazy to even get dressed, the absolute hack of her. Who would take skincare advice from her when she couldn't even wash her hands to do the ad? She looked mank. Elizabeth Arden should be regretting pairing with her.

And what kind of amazing offer is that? You have to buy the fecking tub of capsules to get the sample of the capsules...what's the bloody point of that?!!
I think she was trying to pull off a "fresh out of the shower, this is my skincare regime before bed" type scenario. But seriously, it looks horrendous. It actually would have looked better had she stuck her hair up in a towel and possibly her dressing gown on or something 🤷‍♀️
I'm no fashion guru but I am an expert in pulling off that look 😂😂😂

Also, was she not gifted a pile of nail stuff a few weeks ago. Could she not have even put a little pearlescent polish on to tidy them up a bit like.

Reactions: 22
Can I be the first to say I will riot in the streets if Grace gets this Covid 19 influencer bullshit. I’m reading about it here 20k for an influencer to promote staying at home 🤬 when these pricks have been the very ones flauting lockdown rules at every hands turn

Reactions: 39
Can I be the first to say I will riot in the streets if Grace gets this Covid 19 influencer bullshit. I’m reading about it here 20k for an influencer to promote staying at home 🤬 when these pricks have been the very ones flauting lockdown rules at every hands turn
I’d be requesting that it should be requirement that their taxes are fully update and that they are fully tax compliant before that are given what will be essentially a government contract.

Reactions: 12
Every few months she plugs a brand and is “obsessed” and the stuff is amazing..then it’s never seen again. Whenever she goes through something in her routine and it’s not an ad, just her talking to the screen, it’s rarely the stuff she’s paid to promote in a campaign. Is disingenuous. I get that she was trying to be all natural and this is my post shower routine but there’s a difference between coming on fully made up and it being fake and her coming on not giving a shite how she looks. Be presentable. Know the product and give proper information and application techniques. She’s absolutely useless and the only reason why she gets these gigs is her follower count. The brand don’t investigate her account, they reach out to local or national agencies to do it and AR doesn’t give a duck either they’ll just pass her off as a massive success. 46 comments on that post, half of them are her replies and most from her mates. This is with her begging for comments as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Candle gaze ? Wtf? Go and look after your children ! Oh and where was that gravy ? I didn’t see any on the plate and that chicken didn’t look too epic 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.