FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights tit show .. well I’ve no words for it !
maybe I’m nit picking but am I right in saying city west doesn’t have a village ( she help referring to the last sighting of the cah during the week in city west village ) it’s just the shopping centre and business park ? I used to live in saggart just a stones throw away
her kitchen is a lovely size with plenty of storage so why keep pots on top of the extractor fan ?
Her estate is called City West Village

Reactions: 2
maybe I’m nit picking but am I right in saying city west doesn’t have a village ( she help referring to the last sighting of the cah during the week in city west village ) it’s just the shopping centre and business park ? I used to live in saggart just a stones throw away
her kitchen is a lovely size with plenty of storage so why keep pots on top of the extractor fan ?
There is a new estate after popping up called Citywest Village. Its beside the lidl.

Reactions: 1
850 comments on her picture!! Unbelievable. The same ones on here reading about her I bet. 😂

Reactions: 5
To be sung to the tune of Backstreets Back

Everybodeeeeey (Yeaaaaaaaaaah)
Go look for Lokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (Yeaaaaaaaah)
Mags Mongeeeyyyyyyy
Hide. My. Loki. Right!
But bring him back tonight!

I used to know a pair of sisters and they were the most evil, twisted, conniving pair. They weren’t the scissors sisters but they were just sick. They stuck with each other through everything! The lies they told for each other. The relationships they damaged together! Blood is thicker than water.

Just remember that Mags would prob do anything for her little sister. In this case she babysat the cat for 4 days and waited until Zen and the other new bestie (whoever she is) went out and left the house so Mags could rock on in with Loki! The fact of the matter is that Zen is genuinely tapped and just threw another curve ball into Grace’s court but it makes the whole story look so crazy and far fetched. I would love to believe that this is genuine but none of these people are so I can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think grace meant him and sienna are walking home together so she was waiting at the door for them both ?? and then just never mentioned them being home?

How nasty of you. All these sorts of comments make it very hard to take anything else said here seriously. Because it shows that there’s something personal behind the issues you have with Grace and so makes me question of everything else said is fair or true. And I mean everyone making these comments, not just you.

Don’t get me wrong-this whole thing is bizarre and there’s something amiss alright but between comments about her weight, her face, claims she left Sienna alone to walk home when she clearly didn’t, people saying it’s bright outside when it’s not 🤦‍♀️ There’s actually more than enough factual stuff to go on here without adding all this silliness and personal stuff which just takes away from the real problem. Anyone annoyed by Grace’s weight/face needs to ask themselves why.
Are you for real?? The absolute thick has a post up at least once a week saying how much weight she has lost due to the little changes she has made. Everyone says how brilliant she is doing, comments after comments on how amazing she is. Then the absolute thick goes on tv and she has about 56 chins and her face is like its being inflated within an inch of its life. People are bound to compare it to her photos on her grid. But yet we're the problem? Id say your one of the people that say how amazing she looks with her big over size jacket on when you could see NOTHING. Grace needs to realise she's living in cuckoo land and its not healthy for herself or her young followers. Why shouldn't you ask grace why she insists on lying about her "weight loss"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s not lose sight of the fact she was saying how happy she was and posting about her wedding while her friend found out her bf cheated.
shame of Grace

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Let’s not lose sight of the fact she was saying how happy she was and posting about her wedding while her friend found out her bf cheated.
shame of Grace
Oh we all know some like Grace that makes it about them yet your world is crumbling around you... you have flu they of course have pneumonia!!

Reactions: 9
To be fair, the clean gin promotes itself as non alcoholic etc. You may have your views on it but grace isn’t making it up, that is how it’s advertised!

Reactions: 3
Her words .... “Sienna is on a play date and Chris is gone to get her and he said just stand at the door she’ll be up in a sec because he’s gone to play poker “ So did she or did she not allow her child to walk home on her own in the dark?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her words .... “Sienna is on a play date and Chris is gone to get her and he said just stand at the door she’ll be up in a sec because he’s gone to play poker “ So did she or did she not allow her child to walk home on her own in the dark?
I thought he went to get her but was just dropping her outside the door as he had to go to poker.

Reactions: 8
Are you for real?? The absolute thick has a post up at least once a week saying how much weight she has lost due to the little changes she has made. Everyone says how brilliant she is doing, comments after comments on how amazing she is. Then the absolute thick goes on tv and she has about 56 chins and her face is like its being inflated within an inch of its life. People are bound to compare it to her photos on her grid. But yet we're the problem? Id say your one of the people that say how amazing she looks with her big over size jacket on when you could see NOTHING. Grace needs to realise she's living in cuckoo land and its not healthy for herself or her young followers. Why shouldn't you ask grace why she insists on lying about her "weight loss"?
Yes I am ‘for real’ 😂😂😂😂

And no, I’m not one of those ‘ones blah blah blah’ 🙄 I didn’t say a word about people her comparing to posts on her grid. I think you need to calm down and read the post again and maybe ask yourself why you just got so angry 😅

Reactions: 7
That's some small poker gathering in Dublin....with restrictions saying 2 households in Dublin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.