FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m confused. Zen tuned into the cats energy from meditating and said it was across the road but afraid to cross it. They went out looking for it to no avail because Zen sensed it ran away “so fast” then next of all Mags rocks up with the cat, not so much as a smudge of dirt on it and said she found him in a car park. If that’s the case, Zen was wrong and her intuition is not as in tune as she thinks...as in non existent. That cat was probably on a holiday with Mags or her Ma because Grace has had such a “bad” week and a half and couldn’t look after anyone with needing all the me time, platters, facial, hair and whatever other gifted crap to recover. Also, wheres Hayden??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m confused. Zen tuned into the cats energy from meditating and said it was across the road but afraid to cross it. They went out looking for it to no avail because Zen sensed it ran away “so fast” then next of all Mags rocks up with the cat, not so much as a smudge of dirt on it and said she found him in a car park. If that’s the case, Zen was wrong and her intuition is not as in tune as she thinks...as in non existent. That cat was probably on a holiday with Mags or her Ma because Grace has had such a “bad” week and a half and couldn’t look after anyone with needing all the me time, platters, facial, hair and whatever other gifted crap to recover. Also, wheres Hayden??
Mags wasnt evem in graces last night she drove up alone at midnight and found the poxy thing🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now the cah is found... will she address bookclub, orlaith or dom? Unlikely. 100% think she did it to steer people away from the problem. If my pet was found my first instinct wouldnt be go on insta.
Will someone tell me the name of Book Club girl so I can message her? One of them has to answer on it.

Reactions: 1
What a load of absolute shite. Grace tryin to squeeze a tear out. The fuckin cat was never missin- i just want to shake her big fat head and tell her to get a fuckin grip on reality because she lives up her own flabby ass. Yes we shouldnt pick on her size etc... but lets call a spade a spade here.

Reactions: 7
Up followers again this week . Please unfollow if you are posting on this thread - you can still view without following . I’m absolutely disgusted with her behaviour I can’t even watch the poorly scripted tit show from last night as I’m so angry . Pretend anxiety , hinting orlaiths baby was dying while making it all about herself now pretending her cat went missing and Jen sensed it and it miraculously strolls in the door unscathed . Please .

Reactions: 22
What happened here?
Sienna was at a play date kips went up to get her and let her walk home with grace stood waiting for her at her door for 15 mins. Did she say what happened? Why didn't she wake her up to tell her the cah was back... I know I would have but then he was never missing in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why do people have to always go below the belt and bring her looks into it.

Reactions: 16
I bet u zen jen is starting a cat whispering service or something similar and this is a big publicity stunt! No sign of a #ad either. Shame on you Grace 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Speechless. Honestly the worst acting & obvious lies I’ve ever seen. She is beyond Pieta house she really does need to be an inpatient some where she’s off her moon face.

Reactions: 9
So Loki was too afraid to cross the road to come home according to feline friend jen but yet it was no bother to him crossing the road to get away..... says it all really. It's not the road he was afraid of. Id say he's raging to be back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god ! You are joking ! You are right I just checked .. hopefully they all saw how Dom’s life was falling apart and she was going doing wedding things like the hair etc !
If you search graces followers she’s not there but when you search doms following grace is still there.. just some glitch on insta i would say considering there’s so much blocking going on on graces part

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Trying to summon a bit of moisture she was holding the cah . All fake tears .. ( well no tears at all ) . There is a huge collab / swipe up coming now — this is all leading to something . Either her and zenny are going into business or they are getting sponsorship . Something is going to come out of this — all this Oscar winning acting wasn’t for nothing ... it’s to build to something

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.