FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The before picture of herself in the huge coat is making me laugh though. It's like in slimming world where the first week you wear your coat and big boots then the next week your in your flip flops and a vest top. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So we've got a number of excuses for absence this weekend.
Placing bets....
1. Me anxieteee was in a baddd dark place. Had lots of dirty burgers and tit food and today is a new day!

2. I lost so much weight that I had no clothes to put on to appear on a story.

3. My friend Dom was in a bad place, so we went out for a girls night, but I'll tell ya, I'm Soo luckey that my Kris is so devoted to me, imagine if my wedding was called off, imagine how I'd feel, I'm gonna hug my wedding planner/diary so tight and I'm going to show loads of contenh from now on, loads of video editing done to show you how much I've planned, me, me, me.

4. I went looking at wedding dresses...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Placing bets....
1. Me anxieteee was in a baddd dark place. Had lots of dirty burgers and tit food and today is a new day!

3. My friend Dom was in a bad place, so we went out for a girls night, but I'll tell ya, I'm Soo luckey that my Kris is so devoted to me, imagine if my wedding was called off, imagine how I'd feel, I'm gonna hug my wedding planner/diary so tight and I'm going to show loads of contenh from now on, loads of video editing done to show you how much I've planelned, me, me, me.

Ah it has to be number 3!! She’s just taking some time off to really think about how she can successfully make Dominique’s wedding cancellation all about herself 🙄

Or else she could’ve actually gone for another hair or make up trial a year and a half before her wedding so she can decide who she’s going to repeatedly tag on her stories until they offer her a freebie 😏

Reactions: 15
New thread - title winner is @Carlyq92 - 133 votes!!

Flying through the threads guys what with all that contenh.
This is gas 😂😂

Placing bets....

3. My friend Dom was in a bad place, so we went out for a girls night, but I'll tell ya, I'm Soo luckey that my Kris is so devoted to me, imagine if my wedding was called off, imagine how I'd feel, I'm gonna hug my wedding planner/diary so tight and I'm going to show loads of contenh from now on, loads of video editing done to show you how much I've planned, me, me, me.

Love it Haha

Or 5: i realised I was a bleep so stayed offline

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Recap of lady thread, am I missing anything? (last thread only lasted a week!!!)

The piss poor contenh she's posting - the mask make up tutorial and infamous scrunchie hair tutorial which was shocking and gave absolutely no information about the product. Why brands continue to work with her we are all wondering.

Continues to churn out promo videos for the Square with the help of AOIFE PA and your man doing the video. Definitely watching these threads though because she didn't touch a thing in the shops after it was said her - you know, being in a pandemic and all.

Weight is falling off her despite multiple takeaways and Offbeat Donuts (ah do you remember when they commented on her picture saying I'm a Donut 😂). She's a pro photoshopper at this stage so at least has something to fall back on when the whole influencer thing bites the dust.

After Orlaith Donlan made a post about her son being diagnosed with cancer, FBG made it all about herself by talking about her dad's death due to cancer on her stories and making a post akin to losing a child when Orlaith had said the consultant is hopeful about her son.

After Doms (😭) post about her wedding there was lots of comments about how Grace went and did make up and hair trials, with the timeline adding up to around just when Dom found out - and Grace isn't even getting married for a year!!

Oh and sorry forgot about the an-xie-ah-tee which she is currently managing well. Or maybe she's not. I can't remember, it changes every day.

Still no sign of Nellie and the incense though 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Recap of lady thread, am I missing anything? (last thread only lasted a week!!!)

The piss poor contenh she's posting - the mask make up tutorial and infamous scrunchie hair tutorial which was shocking and gave absolutely no information about the product. Why brands continue to work with her we are all wondering.

Continues to churn out promo videos for the Square with the help of AOIFE PA and your man doing the video. Definitely watching these threads though because she didn't touch a thing in the shops after it was said her - you know, being in a pandemic and all.

Weight is falling off her despite multiple takeaways and Offbeat Donuts (ah do you remember when they commented on her picture saying I'm a Donut 😂). She's a pro photoshopper at this stage so at least has something to fall back on when the whole influencer thing bites the dust.

After Orlaith Donlan made a post about her son being diagnosed with cancer, FBG made it all about herself by talking about her dad's death due to cancer on her stories and making a post akin to losing a child when Orlaith had said the consultant is hopeful about her son.

After Doms (😭) post about her wedding there was lots of comments about how Grace went and did make up and hair trials, with the timeline adding up to around just when Dom found out - and Grace isn't even getting married for a year!!

Oh and sorry forgot about the an-xie-ah-tee which she is currently managing well. Or maybe she's not. I can't remember, it changes every day.

Still no sign of Nellie and the incense though 😢
Brilliant !!!

And ghosting the book club lady

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The before picture of herself in the huge coat is making me laugh though. It's like in slimming world where the first week you wear your coat and big boots then the next week your in your flip flops and a vest top. 😂
I knew a girl years ago who had stones in her pockets each week and the class was so confused with her weight loss 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Really like that book girl. If nothing else she got some genuine followers.

As for votes. She probably has a combination of all of them. She’s reading now going feck what will I put up now.

Reactions: 9
Grace is commenting on Jens journey's photo so she's definitely snooping around. Probably just finishing up buying the latest set of followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how much it costs to buy followers? I suppose they’re buying nothing else so it’s worth it!

Reactions: 6
i bet she won’t be on until tomorrow morning and it’ll be a coffee or Nellie video as if she’s never been away. Maybe if we are really lucky we will get a plant and herb update

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.