FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe ladyanne meant that to comment nastily solely on her weight is not necessary. I could not care less if she is a size 8 or 80 and so I dont comment on her actual weight however it drives me crazy when she implies she is a certain weight or size and photoshops her images and is clearly lying. She is not the only one doing it and it won't stop. But I dont think commenting on her actual size / shape of face etc in a negative way is necessary. It should be kept to the fact that her lying about her size is not on. That is what annoys us all-not her actual weight or size. Its the deceit that goes on and the affect that has-she implies she is X size and then we see photoshopped figure. Then we see a real image and someone who is X size thinks-is that what I look like. That is the issue. Its the negative effect her lies have on people. Not her weight or size

Yes! Exactly this. Comments saying ‘moon face’ just stuck in randomly for likes or to be funny just make the rest of the post questionable. Comparing the pics she puts up and the real pics we see is certainly different!

Reactions: 9
So I’m confused. Zen tuned into the cats energy from meditating and said it was across the road but afraid to cross it. They went out looking for it to no avail because Zen sensed it ran away “so fast” then next of all Mags rocks up with the cat, not so much as a smudge of dirt on it and said she found him in a car park. If that’s the case, Zen was wrong and her intuition is not as in tune as she thinks...as in non existent. That cat was probably on a holiday with Mags or her Ma because Grace has had such a “bad” week and a half and couldn’t look after anyone with needing all the me time, platters, facial, hair and whatever other gifted crap to recover. Also, wheres Hayden??
She hasn't even noticed Hayden jumped over the same wall 4 days ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope, clean liquors branding on their website and bottle is Low Alcohol, it’s the seedlip brand that has their branding as non alcoholic
Yes . It’s low alcohol not no alcohol . All over the website and even on packaging

I feel this is all a con, last week the comments on here was oh how’s fbg going to get out of this one the Dom and orlath tit. She is laughing now coz she feels she made it work, if you look at last nights story’s on fbg and You can see the reflection in the window when mags is giving her version of events why is zen jen also videoing mags it is a case of give this girl a Oscar... she had loki this few days grace phoned her last night and said get the cah back over here the girls are starting to suss me out.. mags jumps in the car and heads over with the cat and her tit story! Assholes.

Reactions: 5
Holy god . This is what she wants .. to gain publicity .. something big is coming .. like they are going to announce something together on the back of this ! They are a laughing stock ! Mags randomly floating around the car park at midnight ?! Like the whole thing makes zero sense .. it’s a joke on us they are trolling us 🤣 !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, Mags hanging around the Carpark in the middle of the night, you can get arrested for tit like that!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In all seriousness I cannot believe she fronted a Pieta House campaign during the week. What kind of message does she send for those genuinely wanting to end things..... Thursday suicidal, Friday getting hair done and Saturday drinking and having a pizza....
Its actually genuinely concerning because people in that dark place who don't see the light could be harmed even more with how shes able to get on with it and they aren't.
Exactly, its disgraceful - some brand ambassador, one post and a few stories and not a whisper about it since!

Reactions: 5
I hope the publicity back fires and someone admits to seeing the cat in Mags house .

• Haha
The comments 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.