Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsBritneyB*itch

New thread suggestion title:
Faces by Grace you big disgrace hiding her cat all over the place! Sing it, she will she will block you, she will she will block you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
So we've got a number of excuses for absence this weekend.
Placing bets....
1. Me anxieteee was in a baddd dark place. Had lots of dirty burgers and shit food and today is a new day!

2. I lost so much weight that I had no clothes to put on to appear on a story.

3. My friend Dom was in a bad place, so we went out for a girls night, but I'll tell ya, I'm Soo luckey that my Kris is so devoted to me, imagine if my wedding was called off, imagine how I'd feel, I'm gonna hug my wedding planner/diary so tight and I'm going to show loads of contenh from now on, loads of video editing done to show you how much I've planned, me, me, me.

4. I went looking at wedding dresses...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Steel Magnolia

Hi everyone, I'm new to Tattle Life having been a lurker for a few weeks. My friend recommended I follow Grace because she was starting a Book Club, never knew much about her before that. Immediately took a dislike to her, think the way she uses mental health and anxiety to justify her utter laziness is disgraceful. Anyway, thought I'd share my cousin's words when she got offered nursing through CAO today. I asked what type of nursing and she said "psychiatric nursing so I can school millennials like Faces on what anxiety really is!". She's 17...thought this was brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
''HOWIYIS LADS... LOKI HERE... ME MA DOESNT KNOW WHERE I AM.. FUCK DAH SHIH ..IM NOT GOING HOME TO THAT MOOD HOOVER. SHE DOES ME BALLS IN .. MOAN MOAN ME TIME FEED ME KIPS AUSTRALIA... NAH PAL IM GONE. .
ANYWAY LADS I BETTER GO.. IVE TO FIND A NICE QUIET BED FOR THE NIGHT.. MIGHT GET A SPICE BAG FIRST... SAY NuTTIN TO DISGRACE PLEASE YEAH PAL...

Yours truly,

LOKI XOXO 🐯🐅🐯🐅🐯🐅

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Aoma

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t someone call this a few weeks ago? Said there HAD to be a collab coming up because of all the mental health talk? This must’ve been in the pipeline for a while.

When I first started working when I was 17 (not too long ago 😝) my mam told me to donate a few € out of every paycheck. She told me that there’ll always be someone out there who’s less fortunate than I am. So when I got an actual job with regular income I set up a direct debit from every payday to a charity and change it every year. This year was Pieta House. I’ve messaged them to say how disappointed I am about their chosen representative, and I’ll be cancelling my direct debit! I feel so strongly about the culture that bloggers have created,I can go as far as to say I despise it. The unrealistic lifestyle, promoting freebies as a career choice, it’s all a complete basis for mental health issues for people who don’t know better. I doubt they’ll reply, or give a shit, but seriously could they not have asked someone like Bressie? He has been amazing and his story is real and relatable. Also on the lookout for a new charity to donate to if someone wants to pick one that’s close to them I’ll be happy to use them for rest of this year and next year x

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Madamex

VIP Member
The before picture of herself in the huge coat is making me laugh though. It's like in slimming world where the first week you wear your coat and big boots then the next week your in your flip flops and a vest top. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Alucia

VIP Member
New thread title.
Disgrace hid her cah looking for deflection, but we all know it was staged for Instagram attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Lalaland1985

Thread #10
I'll make me cah disappear for attention
I'll take the freebie but wont give ya a mention
And if ya call me out
I'll put on me sad pout

• Haha
Reactions: 61
🎵 🎵🎵🎵

His name was loki,

He was a show cah,

Aaaat the copa,

Co-pa-ca-Tallaght ,

The hottest spot north of DUBlana ,

🎵🎵🎵🎵

(I've finally lost the plot🥳)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Wheres reality

VIP Member
When I saw the cat i laughed so hard I farted and woke the dog up 🤣 I... cant ... I just .. Best thing of my week .I needed that laugh so so badly . An inside job if I've ever seen one !!!
Edit : I knew this was to drum up business for zenny jenny and a distraction for disgrace . They need psychiatric evaluation the lot of them .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Jellybb

VIP Member
I wouldnt wish what she is going through on my worst enemy but I always get a little suspicious when someone "cries" without tears coming down their cheeks. I never can get that- no running tears, no streaks in makeup, no red nose or cheeks. Im not saying she's faking, I'm sure she is devastated i just know when i cry there's tears down my cheeks
The girl could not breathe... she came on to dismiss speculation and various other bullshit... a dog with a mallet up his hole could see that she wasn’t putting on an act... ffs

Reactions: 53

HarleyG

New thread suggestion: All about me and my fake anxihee, I couldn't even look after Loki, but need to stay relevant so I get my wedding for free!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49