FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple of questions after last night's tit show 🤦‍♀️
1, she says her neighbour spotted him but didn't think anything of it coz it's just a cah wandering. How did the neighbours not know? She's said a few times in the past that the neighbours have had to bring loki home no? So the first thing you'd do is go knocking to every house in the estate asking about him. Or else she's just that stuck up that she thinks she's that famous that everyone watches her.
2, why does mags say "cat" and faces says "cah"? 😂 maybe I'm mad but me and my sister's were born and raised in the same house and we all have the exact same accent. Dope.
The whole thing was 100000% staged. She's a nutter

Reactions: 14
Let's get serious here for a sec correct me if I'm wrong here I'm just going on this thread because I blocked disgrace she's had posts in her grid about her missing cah she had family looking for it and in desperation brought a "psychic" in to help locate her cah but let's her 3 year old walk home from a play date and doesn't panic or get worried about her after 15mins??!!! Oh my goodness this girl is sick she needs to be reported to someone I wouldn't know who you'd go to tusla maybe she is clearly not right and needs professional help and if I where her partner I would be telling her to stay well clear of zen Jen who is clearly feeding off graces mental state of mind and her gullibility I can't believe this tit show I don't think I can put the full blame on grace anymore her family and crisps are just as fucked up as she is I'd be mortified if I saw her stories last night and I was her husband I'd of told her to delete them before someone calls the men in the white coats 🚹

Reactions: 9

This road is right beside graces. Zen was in the area last night. Maybe she will be able to find out who was responsible.
Id suggest her husband as the culprit but he's already in jail for a fatal hit and run but she clearly empathised with scumbags so possibly she can use her "intuition"

Reactions: 7
Trying to summon a bit of moisture she was holding the cah . All fake tears .. ( well no tears at all ) . There is a huge collab / swipe up coming now — this is all leading to something . Either her and zenny are going into business or they are getting sponsorship . Something is going to come out of this — all this Oscar winning acting wasn’t for nothing ... it’s to build to something
It reminds me of the time she filmed herself in the square saying she needed somewhere to change Hayden but alas she couldn't find a place so she went to the booh of her car and then proceeded to advertise water wipes, that was so staged and scripted.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Holy bleeping molly, is she serious wat a lying witch. Shes a complete nutter I've never disliked anyone as much as I do grace. The fact this yoke is a mother is embarrassing to her 2 kids. I'd be mortified if she was my parent. Does she not care at all?? I feel sorry for kips I'd say hes in to deep with her and would leave given the chance. Grace needs a good kick up the hole.

gong appearing at midnight was the strangest thing!! It doesn't add up...

Reactions: 5
I understand that but people saying she is fat her fat Face etc slightly below the belt for me.
Fair enough.
But when she photoshops herself, look at past pages for face comparison from tv to her grid posts, then when she has a dramatic change or difference, people are bound to say something.

Reactions: 1
Please don’t hound the girl from the book club. It’s not her fault Grace let her down. She never heard back from Grace again. How awful is that.

Reactions: 46
It's telling that the cat looked grand when he came back. My cat went missing for two nights and looked in bits when she came back. I'm really shocked at how much of a compulsive liar she is. It's not normal. No wonder she wanted Sienna to seem more upset to make it more believable.

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
But it is!! It’s huge!! She needs a fringe or a side flick in her hair!
How nasty of you. All these sorts of comments make it very hard to take anything else said here seriously. Because it shows that there’s something personal behind the issues you have with Grace and so makes me question of everything else said is fair or true. And I mean everyone making these comments, not just you.

Don’t get me wrong-this whole thing is bizarre and there’s something amiss alright but between comments about her weight, her face, claims she left Sienna alone to walk home when she clearly didn’t, people saying it’s bright outside when it’s not 🤦‍♀️ There’s actually more than enough factual stuff to go on here without adding all this silliness and personal stuff which just takes away from the real problem. Anyone annoyed by Grace’s weight/face needs to ask themselves why.

I can't believe Mags was involved in this. I actually used to think Mags was so normal!!

Reactions: 8
Last nights tit show .. well I’ve no words for it !
maybe I’m nit picking but am I right in saying city west doesn’t have a village ( she help referring to the last sighting of the cah during the week in city west village ) it’s just the shopping centre and business park ? I used to live in saggart just a stones throw away
her kitchen is a lovely size with plenty of storage so why keep pots on top of the extractor fan ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.