FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, Athomeinbooks got back to me straight away. Decent of her to reply. She said she's waiting to hear from Grace. I feel bad for her, she seems like a nice girl and probably doesn't want to call Grace out, but she's obviously being ghosted?!

Reactions: 12
Was mags just wandering around the car park at midnight? Was she strolling around, or looking for the cat? At midnight. In the gusty winds. On her own. Also her hearing must be super amazing, to hear a “ slight “ meow. In the gusty winds. 🙃

• Haha
Her words .... “Sienna is on a play date and Chris is gone to get her and he said just stand at the door she’ll be up in a sec because he’s gone to play poker “ So did she or did she not allow her child to walk home on her own in the dark?
I definitely got the impression she was walking home herself. Crisps was calling in to whatever house she was in to tell her to run home on his way to play poker and graceless was waiting at the door.

Reactions: 6
For anyone who is offended by people referring to Grace as "fat" does "clinically obese" sound more palatable to you? Because based on what I saw on Ireland AM that is exactly what she is.
If people are annoyed about her weight I expect they are annoyed by her disingenuous sly carry on as regards to her weight ie photoshopping herself beyond all recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely got the impression she was walking home herself. Crisps was calling in to whatever house she was in to tell her to run home on his way to play poker and graceless was waiting at the door.
I got the same impression. It definitely sounded like that

Reactions: 1
Also, in the middle of the pandemic and all week they are warning people in Dublin not to have visitors to your home or at least cut down on the amount of visitors to your home, and there’s grace with 3 people in her house, when numbers are getting so high in Dublin! FFS has she any cop on. 🙄

Also, in the middle of the pandemic and all week they are warning people in Dublin not to have visitors to your home or at least cut down on the amount of visitors to your home, and there’s grace with 3 people in her house, when numbers are getting so high in Dublin! FFS has she any cop on. 🙄
And for Chris to be going playing poker 🤔

Reactions: 1
To be fair, the clean gin promotes itself as non alcoholic etc. You may have your views on it but grace isn’t making it up, that is how it’s advertised!
Nope, clean liquors branding on their website and bottle is Low Alcohol, it’s the seedlip brand that has their branding as non alcoholic

Reactions: 4
Are you for real?? The absolute thick has a post up at least once a week saying how much weight she has lost due to the little changes she has made. Everyone says how brilliant she is doing, comments after comments on how amazing she is. Then the absolute thick goes on tv and she has about 56 chins and her face is like its being inflated within an inch of its life. People are bound to compare it to her photos on her grid. But yet we're the problem? Id say your one of the people that say how amazing she looks with her big over size jacket on when you could see NOTHING. Grace needs to realise she's living in cuckoo land and its not healthy for herself or her young followers. Why shouldn't you ask grace why she insists on lying about her "weight loss"?
I think maybe ladyanne meant that to comment nastily solely on her weight is not necessary. I could not care less if she is a size 8 or 80 and so I dont comment on her actual weight however it drives me crazy when she implies she is a certain weight or size and photoshops her images and is clearly lying. She is not the only one doing it and it won't stop. But I dont think commenting on her actual size / shape of face etc in a negative way is necessary. It should be kept to the fact that her lying about her size is not on. That is what annoys us all-not her actual weight or size. Its the deceit that goes on and the affect that has-she implies she is X size and then we see photoshopped figure. Then we see a real image and someone who is X size thinks-is that what I look like. That is the issue. Its the negative effect her lies have on people. Not her weight or size

Reactions: 16
Nope, clean liquors branding on their website and bottle is Low Alcohol, it’s the seedlip brand that has their branding as non alcoholic
i think (open to correction) that 1.2% is the cut off for branding these drinks as alcohol free vs low alcohol. The Clean Gin brand is 1.2% according to the bottle.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! No harm messaging her and asking if she's heard anything. So strange that Grace never mentions the book club at all.
Thank you! No harm messaging her and asking if she's heard anything. So strange that Grace never mentions the book club at all.
I've messaged her a few times. Grace approached her in July and eventually the girl said ok as she was nervous to do a live. Didnt happen in July. Was then meant to happen at the end of August. I messaged her again on the 3rd week of August and she she said she had messaged Grace and was waiting a reply....took a week for Grace to get back to her. Grace said it would happen the following week. Again I messaged at the beginning of September and low and behold the book club girl hadn't heard from Grace. I've said here many times shes a lovely girl, mother and works FT and her page is a hobby that is filled with very detailed explanations on books. She does IGTV and always replies to my messages. She was so apologic about it not happening and didnt want to let people down. Of course I said it wasnt her fault it was Grace's. I messaged Grace about this but no responce. I'm extremely pissed at Grace as she was the one who approached the girl 1st but then doesnt fulfil her end!!!

Reactions: 16
The amount of comments she's gotten under the pic of the cat returning, people saying they're bawling they are so happy !! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be clear. Graces weight is only mentioned here because she lies & photoshops. Nobody would care if she was an 8 or an 18 otherwise. She is being called out for lying about her weight. Not for her weight.

Reactions: 20
Let’s be clear. Graces weight is only mentioned here because she lies & photoshops. Nobody would care if she was an 8 or an 18 otherwise. She is being called out for lying about her weight. Not for her weight.
AMEN!! 🙏

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.