Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My jaw actually DROPPED at her complete ignorance! I am literally restraining every urge not to write to her out of rage. Grace is a actual twit.
Literally no point. Rather than address her ignorance she will just block you

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Disgustin' kitchen, missing chickens. Size 10 wedding dress she's gonna have to be stitched in.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I understand where you’re coming from but I really don’t think her name should be used in a tattle thread title.
I completely understand and you are right. I'm sorry my temper got the better of me. Ignore that suggestion. How can I delete it actually?... just figured it out!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m horrified by a lot of people on social media today. Grace was the worst of course but a lot of them just seemed to put up Ashling’s picture as a bandwagon thing and then went straight back into talking utter shite, sincerely Chelsea for example. I have more respect for the people who said it didn’t feel right posting on Instagram today, they’re the ones that you can tell are genuinely upset.
They’re all at it! Posts wedges into stories between ads!!!

They’re all at it! Posts wedges into stories between ads!!!
See rosie , “look at my coat, Ashling post, look at my lunch, comment on my brand, Ashling post, gymondo”

Reactions: 15
Done! Now I need to calm down!!
They have all been so insensitive today. Between pushing ads, making it about them I never fail to be shocked and disgusted by the actions of instahuns.
Every time it takes them being called out on their bullshit enough to do anything.
You've every right to be angry, it's an extremely sad and angry day for Ireland. Every normal woman's soul is low, Influencers however, they have none. Sold for the highest paid advert...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They're all gross
The only one I've seen say she wasn't posting anymore because of what happened was daily diva, as much as she does my head in sometimes.

Reactions: 5
I don't normally post but she also made me feel very angry tonight she is a very selfish self absorbed person her lack of empathy seeps through

Reactions: 9
The guy they had in custody has been released and eliminated from their enquiry 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Just watching her stories now. "Running isnt her vibe". Will she f*ck off. To say that the morning after a young woman was murdered while on a run. It's not like Grace is a regular runner either so not like it's normal "content" for her. It's like she did it on purpose. Are these influencers missing a sensitivty chip or what?

Reactions: 34
I could do with this one taking to the bed for a few days now and taking a break from social media.
Shes like a car crash we can’t look away from so if she could give us a day’s breather it would do us all the world of good 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never post on this but after watching her story I actually couldn’t believe she was talking about how running isn’t her thing she’s so insensitive🤢horrible behaviour

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestions: Howz me belly gotn bigger, with 15k and de gym? Im runnin I’m boxin, can’t shift all me chins

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I could do with this one taking to the bed for a few days now and taking a break from social media.
Shes like a car crash we can’t look away from so if she could give us a day’s breather it would do us all the world of good 😅
Would we notice though? It's not like she has PR to push. Lazy tit, she's obsessed beith herself and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.