Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too late Grace, far too bloody late. No one wants to see your daily activities anyway so to use that as an excuse is a pathetic excuse.

Get off the internet and take a good long hard look at yourself. You need to re-evaluate what you do with your day.
Ah I’ll give it a day or two and she’ll come up with something to honour the poor girl. Trying to undo her duck up

Reactions: 13
This will be used to garner more sympathy when she comes on to say she is dyslexic and people came for her over it.
My son is severely dyslexic... he makes no mistakes texting me etc.. your phone (which she has the latest one ) spells for you... she just doesn't pay enough attention typing stuff 100% x

She can shove that apology up her hole imo.. harsh but that's how I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This will be used to garner more sympathy when she comes on to say she is dyslexic and people came for her over it.
I don't care tbh. I know plenty of people with dyslexia and they're all perfectly capable of using autocorrect on their phones. She makes mistakes because she rushes through what she's typing because she genuinely couldn't care less, see it in her ads all the time 🙄
My dad is dyslexic and self employed, and he asks me or his office manager to spell check his work before he sends it out to his clients, because he knows it would be a faux pas to have errors like that with clients. Grace could do the same, she doesn't because she is lazy and doesn't care.

Reactions: 30
It's not an apology, its an excuse and to be honest I hope she says no more about it now because her words have no weight. It's abhorrent that posts about this young woman are being dotted in amongst ads and footage of their luxury holidays. It shows no respect or understanding of what has happened to Ashling and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is always the same, her apology is never actually an apology as it always contains an excuse or justification for her cock up. She can't just say I'm sorry,i fucked up, i will do better etc, she ALWAYS has to get her self serving justification in there too. She's a disaster

Reactions: 24

Incoming meltdown in 3...2....1.....

She's not sorry. She's sorry she was caught out being completely insensitive.

It's very clear to see that she had no connection or realisation of what happened and it was just the thing to do, because everyone else was doing it.

And no, an "I'm trying to do my best and didn't mean to offend post" won't cut it because it just indicates that her baseline level of thoughts and beliefs are selfish, offensive, and pig ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's not trying to do your best, she's a fully grown woman with 2 kids, cop on.
If that's her attempt at her "best" she's screwed.

Incoming meltdown on the horizon, #bekind, myfriendsknowwhatImean, Chrisisproudofme trolls......etc etc.... Probably in time to take to the bed for the weekend.

Reactions: 16
Unfollowed Grace after yesterday. It’s not about what she weighs or how she keeps her house it’s about having the cop on that the world is bigger than Grace and showing some compassion. Her acknowledgment of the horrific murder of Ashling (RIP) v Mags was miles apart. It would make you wonder how they were raised in the same family...
As much as other “bloggers” annoy me at least they put effort into their job - produce reasonably interesting content in a professional manner - presentable & prepared, producing products and occasionally supporting a charity. Graces only offering in her industry is an insight into what NOT to do.
dont know why anyone follows her .. her page is open

Reactions: 22
She's only sorry because she saw the affect her insensitivity and lack of awareness had on her follower numbers. Even with her buying bot accounts she down nearly 60 followers today.

That's all Grace is sorry about. Sorry for herself and nobody else.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I would love to attend a vigil, but I am literally ready to push a baby out so not best to be travelling to one. My heart is going to hurt with emotion later when I see the women standing in solidarity all round the country. I swear if any one of them selfish cows post a selfie or worse start fake crying into their phones I will lose it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's only sorry because she saw the affect her insensitivity and lack of awareness had on her follower numbers. Even with her buying bot accounts she down nearly 60 followers today.

Also she obviously knows it’s real followers who are unfollowing and not Mohammad and friends. Posting an apology with spelling and grammar mistakes shows it’s not sincere about it at all. She should have proof read it before she posted.

Reactions: 19
I would love to attend a vigil, but I am literally ready to push a baby out so not best to be travelling to one. My heart is going to hurt with emotion later when I see the women standing in solidarity all round the country. I swear if any one of them selfish cows post a selfie or worse start fake crying into their phones I will lose it.
Best of luck with the baby!! ❤ It’s perfectly understandable why you won’t be able to be there❤ I am in the same boat as yourself so I totally understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My son is severely dyslexic... he makes no mistakes texting me etc.. your phone (which she has the latest one ) spells for you... she just doesn't pay enough attention typing stuff 100% x

She can shove that apology up her hole imo.. harsh but that's how I feel
I don't care tbh. I know plenty of people with dyslexia and they're all perfectly capable of using autocorrect on their phones. She makes mistakes because she rushes through what she's typing because she genuinely couldn't care less, see it in her ads all the time 🙄
My dad is dyslexic and self employed, and he asks me or his office manager to spell check his work before he sends it out to his clients, because he knows it would be a faux pas to have errors like that with clients. Grace could do the same, she doesn't because she is lazy and doesn't care.
Incoming meltdown in 3...2....1.....

She's not sorry. She's sorry she was caught out being completely insensitive.

It's very clear to see that she had no connection or realisation of what happened and it was just the thing to do, because everyone else was doing it.

And no, an "I'm trying to do my best and didn't mean to offend post" won't cut it because it just indicates that her baseline level of thoughts and beliefs are selfish, offensive, and pig ignorant.

Sorry just incase it wasn't clear - I am not dissing anyone for being dyslexic or saying this excuse is ok, someone commented on how badly spelled it was I was just highlighting that this will be her go to. It always is. Grace does no wrong. Ever. Even when she is wrong.

I agree she is so clueless, and its more astounding that she can be this clueless to violence when he friend Jens Journey who has been open about her journey of DM.

I wasn't being dismissive of anyone with dyslexia.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry just incase it wasn't clear - I am not dissing anyone for being dyslexic or saying this excuse is ok, someone commented on how badly spelled it was I was just highlighting that this will be her go to. It always is. Grace does no wrong. Ever. Even when she is wrong.

I agree she is so clueless, and its more astounding that she can be this clueless to violence when he friend Jens Journey who has been open about her journey of DM.

I wasn't being dismissive of anyone with dyslexia.
Ah no I completely knew what you meant 💛

Reactions: 8
Also she obviously knows it’s real followers who are unfollowing and not Mohammad and friends. Posting an apology with spelling and grammar mistakes shows it’s not sincere about it at all. She should have proof read it before she posted.
She can't have too many "real" followers left at this stage 👀

And that apology was bullshit, probably matchstick made her do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Looks like she's lost another 20 since you posted that. I can't do photos at the moment but she's now at 168338

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.