Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two stories side by side about running!! This says absolutely everything about this clown!!!
She needs a MASSIVE dose of cop the duck on!!!
Most of the huns have been a massive let down with this horrendous story. Ya have a bloody platform, use it for good not only just to line your bleeping pockets.
Holly Carpenter did something really simple and decided to set up a sunrise walk on Saturday morning for no gain just so women and men could come together and talk or whatever or just show their respects.
We are all Ashling, looking over our shoulders when we're walking after dark, worried sick if a friend/sister/daughter doesn't text to say they're home safe, a nervous wreck when we're in a taxi alone and the driver takes a route we're not familiar with.
So I think when this lot have a far reaching voice they should shout about these things and say enough is enough but here ya have Grace with a token post and an insensitive story about running straight after, honestly I shouldn't be surprised but I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The two stories side by side about running!! This says absolutely everything about this clown!!!
She needs a MASSIVE dose of cop the duck on!!!
Most of the huns have been a massive let down with this horrendous story. Ya have a bloody platform, use it for good not only just to line your bleeping pockets.
Holly Carpenter did something really simple and decided to set up a sunrise walk on Saturday morning for no gain just so women and men could come together and talk or whatever or just show their respects.
We are all Ashling, looking over our shoulders when we're walking after dark, worried sick if a friend/sister/daughter doesn't text to say they're home safe, a nervous wreck when we're in a taxi alone and the driver takes a route we're not familiar with.
So I think when this lot have a far reaching voice they should shout about these things and say enough is enough but here ya have Grace with a token post and an insensitive story about running straight after, honestly I shouldn't be surprised but I am!
They have all been such a let down. Like I'm not expecting an awful lot and they don't have to write essays or come out as experts in dealing with dv/vai and have solutions or anything. Its just the callousness of the token share and then back to flogging whatever shite they always flog like it hasn't had any impact. They're a bunch of soulless cretins. Most people can't get that poor woman out of their heads, I'm genuinely shook, so angry, upset and scared tbh ,and they, in the same breath of posting about it are promoting their crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This lot are all the same (influencers) so god dam self centered and living in their own selfish bubble it's all about them!! Doesn't matter what's going on in the world!! It's all about them how many followers likes etc....they couldn't give to fucks about anyone else....they put up an ashling post..then all about their holiday (sosue) about running not for them (grace) about how they could cry about their holiday (Katie Jackson) the other dope out walking around tullamore on her phone oh look at me (lisalust) and don't start me on that Sinead C one!! And that's just the ones I've seen am sure there's more..... Absolutely bleeping clowns the whole lot of them 🤬😡 they have zero respect for anyone!!!! Am just fuming like has anyone actually challenged them on their actions yesterday I suppose if we did pull them up on it we'd be the bullies 🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They have all been such a let down. Like I'm not expecting an awful lot and they don't have to write essays or come out as experts in dealing with dv/vai and have solutions or anything. Its just the callousness of the token share and then back to flogging whatever shite they always flog like it hasn't had any impact. They're a bunch of soulless cretins. Most people can't get that poor woman out of their heads, I'm genuinely shook, so angry, upset and scared tbh ,and they, in the same breath of posting about it are promoting their crap.
Meant to be vaw not vai but can't edit.

Reactions: 1
A lot of them have made this an easy reason to unfollow them. They’re selfish fuckers anyway, and would be better saying nothing rather than what most of them have said.

Reactions: 22
942D8047-7D47-4131-A70B-3D8814ECA7BB.jpeg

People need to continue to unfollow only then will she maybe wise up but probably not

Reactions: 21
View attachment 988121

People need to continue to unfollow only then will she maybe wise up but probably not
Hopefully it keeps going down ..

I know I shouldn't be ... but yesterday grace really shocked me... to post about Aisling then the next snap about her going running herself really really shocked me... like wtf... its madness...

I wish every single blagger would get hacked and they had to grow their pages organically... it would make me happy see them all scramble for followers..

Every one of them have shown how pathetic they are .

Reactions: 32
Hopefully it keeps going down ..

I know I shouldn't be ... but yesterday grace really shocked me... to post about Aisling then the next snap about her going running herself really really shocked me... like wtf... its madness...

I wish every single blagger would get hacked and they had to grow their pages organically... it would make me happy see them all scramble for followers..

Every one of them have shown how pathetic they are .
Yesterdays post was the final straw for me - I unfollowed her and a lot of others as a result. Others are right, the only way to reach them is by reducing their numbers, otherwise they still keep getting paid work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unfollowed Grace after yesterday. It’s not about what she weighs or how she keeps her house it’s about having the cop on that the world is bigger than Grace and showing some compassion. Her acknowledgment of the horrific murder of Ashling (RIP) v Mags was miles apart. It would make you wonder how they were raised in the same family...
As much as other “bloggers” annoy me at least they put effort into their job - produce reasonably interesting content in a professional manner - presentable & prepared, producing products and occasionally supporting a charity. Graces only offering in her industry is an insight into what NOT to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, too little too late.
You would have to be an absolute brainless fool to post what she did yesterday with what was going on.

Again, perfect example of what is wrong with the world. People like this. She’s become so much obsessed with herself and her own needs that she genuinely doesn’t care about anyone else.
The one and only reason she posted this (atrociously spelled) post is because people on here called her out.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 52
She must have gotten a fuckton of messages about it, she never bothers acting accountable usually.
I wonder how many gave out, and if they were blocked straight after

Reactions: 43
You would have to be an absolute brainless fool to post what she did yesterday with what was going on.

Again, perfect example of what is wrong with the world. People like this. She’s become so much obsessed with herself and her own needs that she genuinely doesn’t care about anyone else.
The one and only reason she posted this (atrociously spelled) post is because people on here called her out.
Riddled with spelling errors and wrong words as well. No care or anything put into it, just throws it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

There are no words for her.....

Reactions: 10
She must have gotten a fuckton of messages about it, she never bothers acting accountable usually.
I wonder how many gave out, and if they were blocked straight after
I did. Haven't been blocked. At least she has balls.

Shannen blocked me immediately. Little rat!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How can someone be so unaware of how they come across with their words and actions… she’s a mam, someone’s daughter, a sister and showed complete lack of awareness that I would imagine every woman in Ireland has felt since this awful crime was committed. I’d assume her sister or maybe even jen possibly highlighted it to her. The mind boggles with influencers

Reactions: 24
Far too late Grace, far too bloody late. No one wants to see your daily activities anyway so to use that as an excuse is a pathetic excuse.

Get off the internet and take a good long hard look at yourself. You need to re-evaluate what you do with your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You’d love it if she’d come out with that off her own accord, but it’s obvious that she was called out on it and that’s why she posted that!

Reactions: 16
She must have gotten a lot of backlash to say she posted that. I’m hopeful that they all did because most of them were insensitive yesterday. The country is reeling. Take a day off from the ads.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.