Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole outfit for the boxing was just... Weird?

Why wear a hoody? Id be in fuckin bits sweating it out in hoody.

Also, another day goes by and we don't see the results of the fanny treatment, the fat treatment and the cleaning of the house? And the bleeping CHICKENS.

Grace you get handed so much that people would kill to have. At least try to do your "job" and show people (ye know... Influence????) the results. God she's insufferable for NEVER following through on showing fuckin anything bar the toothpaste, the stupid women's best leggings and that weird facial scrubber thing that's ridiculously expensive.
I used to box with an ex semi pro and he always made me wear a hoodie to increase the sweat levels. It’s quite common.

If she is viewing her own friends Jens stories she will see how to comment about what has happened, she is lacking empathy.

Reactions: 8
The exercise takes up her whole day - morning class, home for breakfast, out for a run, home to get the dog, long walk with dog, by the time she’s back and showered the kids are in from school, she eats dinner, she goes for her evening walk, and then the day is done. So bizarre and no need for all that even if she was single with no responsibilities. A walk/jog with the dog and kids is enough every day and 1-2 classes a week IF you can squeeze them in. I wonder is this all desperation to be thin for the wedding…
She’s putting so much emphasis on the excercise, when the reality is she can do all the excercise in the world if she wants but if she doesn’t change her diet she won’t lose anything. She’s avoiding the food side of it by dedicating her ENTIRE day to excercise

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to box with an ex semi pro and he always made me wear a hoodie to increase the sweat levels. It’s quite common.
The difference is I'm sure you went straight home and showered and changed. Grace doesn't. She marinates on her own filth.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If she was in my friend group I'd be after ringing her today to tell her to take a break from insta. Advising her to get her tit together (concentrate on cleaning her house and herself).
She has no empathy, she does not deserve a place on social media with 168,000 supposed followers.
Her content is muck.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:
FBG: Greedy as hell, I live the life of a Queen Bee, don wanna hear nuhhin, if ih ain't abou me 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What kind of a mad regime is she on....the gym, two walks and a run all in one day! Reeks of panic and desperation.

On a serious note, she would want to be careful walking around so late at night. I can never understand why she would want to walk alone through a deserted industrial estate at that hour. Its madness.
She's that desperate to get away from her parental duties she'd rather take her chances out walking in the dark!

I'd say she sweats just fine without a hoodie 🥵🥵🍅🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in the same estate as Grace and love it here. But never and I mean NEVER, would I go past my front door when it's dark.

The story about that beautiful girl Aisling rocked me. I'm pregnant with my first baby at the moment, a little girl and the thoughts that she's being born into a world we live in terrifies me.

I often see Grace out walking at night if I'm going to the shops. Bet into her phone not paying any attention to her surroundings. All hours of the night too. Again the estate is lovely and the community we have here is lovely. But Tallaght, CityWest, Saggart ...all of it is not safe regardless. Let alone at night.

And let's not get started on the insensitivity to the events in Tullamore. If anything you think she would use her platform to inform women on bow to stay safe, call out TDs for better lighting in the area, the list is literally endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I live in the same estate as Grace and love it here. But never and I mean NEVER, would I go past my front door when it's dark.

The story about that beautiful girl Aisling rocked me. I'm pregnant with my first baby at the moment, a little girl and the thoughts that she's being born into a world we live in terrifies me.

I often see Grace out walking at night if I'm going to the shops. Bet into her phone not paying any attention to her surroundings. All hours of the night too. Again the estate is lovely and the community we have here is lovely. But Tallaght, CityWest, Saggart ...all of it is not safe regardless. Let alone at night.

And let's not get started on the insensitivity to the events in Tullamore. If anything you think she would use her platform to inform women on bow to stay safe, call out TDs for better lighting in the area, the list is literally endless.
we shouldn’t have to hide away. If the murder teaches us anything it’s that it doesn’t matter what preventative measure we take. We could still be in harms way because of men

• Sad
Reactions: 20
we shouldn’t have to hide away. If the murder teaches us anything it’s that it doesn’t matter what preventative measure we take. We could still be in harms way because of men
Couldn't agree more. Was only having a conversation with my husband today. And he was honestly so incredibly upset at the reality once I explained it to him that every time I go to walk the dog it plays on my mind that it's a highly viable scenario that something could happen to me. Horrendous and it is the reality.

Reactions: 17
I would never be nervous going for a walk in the dark. Sure it gets dark at 4.30 in the winter. I don't mean that in a flippant way the violence against women this week alone is sickening and not acceptable. That stupid witch puts up a half hearted post about how SHE is sad and then her next story is about running! If we ever needed proof she how ignorant and stupid she is.
We should be educating out men not putting fear in women. Its not all men but its always men.

Reactions: 19
Just so I have this right

She went to the gym. Came home sweating.
Went for a walk, came home sweating.

Instead of showering she sat stinking in the gym clothes watching TV then walking to collect Sienna.

So did she shower when she came home ? Child only in the door and instead of fixing her a snack, doing homework and I dunno spending time with the kid she went for a shower.

I just don't get her.

Reactions: 15
Just so I have this right

She went to the gym. Came home sweating.
Went for a walk, came home sweating.

Instead of showering she sat stinking in the gym clothes watching TV then walking to collect Sienna.

So did she shower when she came home ? Child only in the door and instead of fixing her a snack, doing homework and I dunno spending time with the kid she went for a shower.

I just don't get her.
I don’t think she’s showers at all. I think she has some ‘self care bahs’ from time to time. Imagine her & Siobhan o Hagan in a room together 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Again Grace shows she lacks any insight. The entire country shocked, a collective outpouring of grief and horror and she doesn’t even consider a long drawn out synopsis of her run might be insensitive and inappropriate. As a PP said it’s like when OD announced her son was unwell and her reaction was a glorified glad it’s not me. How does she get it so wrong so much? I’ll never understand her or her appeal to anyone

Reactions: 24
Did she just start saying how running isn't her thing .. eye rolling camera and congratulating herself on trying AFTER posting a half assed screenshot about "the teacher" who was killed. Her name is Aishling you gowl... and I'm sure she would love the opportunity to run again today.no words for this clown..

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m horrified by a lot of people on social media today. Grace was the worst of course but a lot of them just seemed to put up Ashling’s picture as a bandwagon thing and then went straight back into talking utter shite, sincerely Chelsea for example. I have more respect for the people who said it didn’t feel right posting on Instagram today, they’re the ones that you can tell are genuinely upset.

Reactions: 42
Once again Jens Journey does it right after Grace.. I genuinely believe she is as dumbfounded by Grace as we are ... albeit low key

Reactions: 10
Did she just start saying how running isn't her thing .. eye rolling camera and congratulating herself on trying AFTER posting a half assed screenshot about "the teacher" who was killed. Her name is Aishling you gowl... and I'm sure she would love the opportunity to run again today.no words for this clown..
My jaw actually DROPPED at her complete ignorance! I am literally restraining every urge not to write to her out of rage. Grace is a actual twit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.