Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, when you think about it.. I can’t name one other influencer who acquires as much free tit as this one. Even Pippa, Sue or Rosie.. I’d say they’re the top three at the minute.. I don’t follow Sue much lately but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Pippa receive so many free gifts.. I’m sure she’s more than capable of putting her hands in her own pocket and buying her children their yogurts herself. I can only imagine that they simply refuse this stuff or else send it to others in need.

It’s like Grace’s sole purpose as an “influencer” is to obtain as much free shite as possible and give back absolutely nothing to anyone in return.

I’d say Grace has an auto-response on any PR emails enquiring if she’d like to try something and it’s “ye I’ll take eh”.. whereas many others are able to show some restraint and not want every freebie going.
I think it’s more likely that they get it and don’t show it to be honest

Reactions: 5
Graces diet is going well 🙄 I’m a fat shite so I couldn’t care less what weight she is but why bother coming on with the I’m going to be accountable spew 🤷🏻‍♀️ Actually I presume she was hoping someone would gift her a weight loss plan and no one did.

Reactions: 11
Graces diet is going well 🙄 I’m a fat shite so I couldn’t care less what weight she is but why bother coming on with the I’m going to be accountable spew 🤷🏻‍♀️ Actually I presume she was hoping someone would gift her a weight loss plan and no one did.
She was gifted many a weight loss plan and pt sessions etc... I'm overweight so I'd never comment on anyones weight but shes the one who keeps sayin 'I'm on ih'.... while eating 4 blocks of halloumi 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace will never lose the weight cause it’s always someone else’s fault.

If she actually stopped fooling herself she might get somewhere. She’s goes 1-100.
3 salads on her first day of the diet.
You can make small changes and lose weight. You don’t have to just eat salads. It’s all about a calorie deficit.
If she came on promoting shape up with sharry again after 2 failed attempts I’d actually die.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like, when you think about it.. I can’t name one other influencer who acquires as much free tit as this one. Even Pippa, Sue or Rosie.. I’d say they’re the top three at the minute.. I don’t follow Sue much lately but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Pippa receive so many free gifts.. I’m sure she’s more than capable of putting her hands in her own pocket and buying her children their yogurts herself. I can only imagine that they simply refuse this stuff or else send it to others in need.

It’s like Grace’s sole purpose as an “influencer” is to obtain as much free shite as possible and give back absolutely nothing to anyone in return.

I’d say Grace has an auto-response on any PR emails enquiring if she’d like to try something and it’s “ye I’ll take eh”.. whereas many others are able to show some restraint and not want every freebie going.
She's still showing as being represented by the Andrea Roche agency but I heard on the grapevine that her sister left her job to "mange her".

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If she actually stopped fooling herself she might get somewhere. She’s goes 1-100.
You can make small changes and lose weight. You don’t have to just eat salads. It’s all about a calorie deficit.
If she came on promoting shape up with sharry again after 2 failed attempts I’d actually die.
A piece of fruit and a coffee for breakfast which leads to some snacks before lunch. Lunch is a saleh with a block of cheese, bag of nuts, whole chicken, jar of olives, tub of mayonnaise and Container of hummus. She’ll still be peckish because she’s convinced she’s eating light

She's still showing as being represented by the Andrea Roche agency but I heard on the grapevine that her sister left her job to "mange her".
Mags is managing grace? She would have the contacts. She’s working in a hospital now, I think Beaumont?

Reactions: 9

If she came on promoting shape up with sharry again after 2 failed attempts I’d actuall

She's on now shoving a gifted lasagne in the oven. Leonie just happened to drop it in and she wasn't in the mood to cook. FFS

Free lasagne in the oven now-in no mood to cook! Sure you were mad into the toast cookin earlier! Will this be made into a bowl now with half the fridge too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A piece of fruit and a coffee for breakfast which leads to some snacks before lunch. Lunch is a saleh with a block of cheese, bag of nuts, whole chicken, jar of olives, tub of mayonnaise and Container of hummus. She’ll still be peckish because she’s convinced she’s eating light

Mags is managing grace? She would have the contacts. She’s working in a hospital now, I think Beaumont?
That's what I'd heard along the grapevine

Reactions: 1

It's the beacon hospital .

Reactions: 2
Well whoever is managing her needs to have a chat with her because her content is atrocious... buttering toast this morning and footage of a pre made lasagne in the oven.... actually the worst insta stories I’ve ever seen. She genuinely be better off putting nothing up today.

Reactions: 4

She also said this time after one of her 42 salads that she didnt feel satisfied "but you're not meant to be are you, on a diehhh"

THERE is why she'll fail. Of course you can eat healthy and be fully satisfied and make delicious filling food. Look at her mate jen ffs. I doubt she sits whinging about going hungry

Jesus is your one Leonie moving in with them, the amount of food she gives her? Secret feeder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More free food from that Italy with love company 😳🙈 sure she’s in no mood to cook today after making that toast this morning 🤣🤣 is this real she’s an absolute joke!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had a home with her parents and siblings. She went to college, Erasmus to Germany and travelled to Australia for a few months. She’s very privledged, just very greedy. Sure she used the Dolly Parton free book thing for those in need or at risk even though she is well able to afford books and has so many free ones sent to her anyway. She cannot turn down a freebie even if it means another child who might really need that service could lose out.
That dolly Parton thing bothered me SO MUCH. Those books are meant for poor children whose families literally cannot afford to buy them a book. I looked into it and its an incredible incredible charity but there's NO WAY she should have signed up for it just because she lives in the catchment area. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.