Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this hilarious if true. Maybe she'll have her cleaning out her office and the litter tray.
Someone has to open her freebie packages you know, it’s just all too overwhelming for Grace. I wonder does she pay mags in hand me downs and things on LOAN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Free lasagne in the oven now-in no mood to cook! Sure you were mad into the toast cookin earlier! Will this be made into a bowl now with half the fridge too?
In no mood to cook. Honestly she gets lazier every day. Later on she will come on and say how busy she’s been which will have involved having endless amount of coffees in the ‘play area’, scrolling through Instagram copying other peoples ideas & responding to every email agreeing to all the free tit people offer her! In no mood to cook 😂😂 when is she ever in the mood to cook? She’s the queen of takeaways and gifted food!

and the part about how it was gifted but she has ordered and paid for stuff from there before. That’s a load of bull!!

Thread suggestion
Greedy Grace is stuffing her face and shovelling in the food. Don’t call her out or send her a message you’ll only upset her mood

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s ‘in no mood to cook today!!!!’ 😑 so throws a gifted lasagne in the oven,
When is she ever in a mood to do anything!? Swear she is so lazy. Why exactly can she not be bothered to cook today?? What is the reason?? I am looking after my 8-month-old and keeping on top of my housework the best I can, whilst dealing with horrendous pregnancy sickness morning, noon and night 😫 I couldn’t tell you the last day I had a proper meal because everything is turning me. My head is sore most days (possibly from hunger 😫🙈🔫), and I feel rotten. I wish I could just crawl into bed and do nothing!! 😂🤣🔫
I just don’t understand Grace’s attitude at all. She always seems to be whinging.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well after Fitbitgate and as a breast cancer survivor myself I really hope BCI learned a lesson. There was uproar a couple of years ago and they were inundated with complaints by so many including numerous fellow breast cancer survivors about her being gifted a Fitbit and only showing a boomerang snip in her stories and then showing up for the walk with Sienna in a buggy and blaming the rain for only walking for 10 mins....I did that walk and I was still undergoing treatment....she came on then playing the anxiety card crying into her phone 😡😡😡. And that’s his she rolls. Self indulgent greedy manipulative witch
Aww @Brenners that's incredibly upsetting to hear 😖 must've been very difficult to see her behave like that.
But well done to you, that's a massive achievement 👏 💪 a very inspirational story.
Hope you are doing well 🤗 best wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's constantly talking about losing weight but show cases her greedy habits..

She's waiting for someone to gift her a gastric band! 🤑😊

PS: I'm not skinny and would love a gastric band 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would that lasagne even be safe now to eat???
She probably had it in her gifted freezer dont worry 😊🥴🥴

Much appreciated after a long day..... ffs can not just say much appreciated... she has to bring everything about her.... really annoys me ..

A long day grace ??? Of doin wha ? Try this .... up all night with your screaming child ... then having to get up and get ready (by yourself cause you are on your own)... then get your kid ready... drive and bring the child to the minder..
Cause I dont have a ma or sister... then go do a 12 hour shift in a hospital.
. .. then come home and do everything .. cook.. Washin... clean... go to bed and do it all again the next day.

Thats a fuckin long day !!!

(Sorry for cursing but I'm angry )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rascal and friends send grace nappies.. EVERY SINGLE MONTH... I give up 🤷‍♀️
She kept that quiet for a whole year! God knows what else she’s getting!! I’m making a conscious decision to not support any brands she (very slyly) endorses.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She kept that quiet for a whole year! God knows what else she’s getting!! I’m making a conscious decision to not support any brands she (very slyly) endorses.
Madness..she wants for nothing... has a house.. fella .. gorgeous kids .. free stuff comin out of her ears but still moans and complains like her life is so hard ...

Reactions: 8
Ok maybe just maybe I could get over her taken free food but the nappies now I'm bleeping done. Could the Company not support some charity with free nappies. She is using her kids already to make money it's turning my stomach. I wonder do her kids have a say in them being plastered all over social media so there mum can make money off them. I'm still fuming after her aniexty talk the other night could see it coming a mile off. Using her mental health once again to stop all the haters 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Rascal and friends send grace nappies.. EVERY SINGLE MONTH... I give up 🤷‍♀️
This bugs the tit out of me, Grace can more than afford to purchase nappies yet gets them for free EVERY single month, then there's people who struggle between getting nappies for their children or feeding themselves. She actually pays for NOTHING!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.