Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had my eyes opened to FBG from reading this thread. I have never felt a need to comment before but I am absolutely horrified to learn that she signed up for the Dolly Parton book scheme: a charity initiative to post books regularly to disadvantaged families who otherwise wouldn't be able afford them 😮😮😮😮

That and the Breast Cancer shambles are so unforgivable, I can't believe anyone with a decent heart would do those things 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't think she.paid for the cleaning

She said she had no cash and had to ring to pay. Then the owner asked for a shout out. I took this to mean in lieu of payment. Maybe I'm wrong ....
Yep definitely. I’d imagine she does it regularly. How businesses go along with it. And also coming out the same day to do it. She even looks like she is lying when she is saying it. She doesn’t sound genuine at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's the odd that next week she'll have the mattress cleaned for free?? 🙄
She only got a new one 6 months ago. The other one was brand new when they moved in but she said it was destroyed by tan. She valued nothing because it’s all free

Reactions: 3
is it just me that thinks Laura’s views always has to have her legs out or boobs out like why feel the need to wear short shorts on a hike 😂 someone asked her about her tattoos the last day and instead of just saying she had 2 she posted them of course both on her arse 😬 she’s always saying plenty of men follow her so maybe that’s why
Is there a thread on here for laurasviews? Cant find it. Used to like her but I now see her as incredibly vain and fake.

Reactions: 9
From her stories it’s sounds like she might have been reading here. She mentioned gifting and give the cleaners some of the lasagne.

Ye that company said “would she give them a shoutout on instagram” after she paid. More like she rang them and said she would give them a shout out rather than pay.

She will be begging for everything for her wedding. It’s actually sick. She is like one of those single mothers that want everything for free.

Wedding chats will consist of begging for freebies and then bragging about how said freebies made her weeding day.
i think she’s going to setup a separate wedding instagram so she can use that to try blag her freebies like she does with her house account😬

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Mainly lurk! But like a few my eyes have been opened, I felt sorry for her a while back as thought she lost her way a bit but janey since covid and this thread my sympathy is gone.
All the freebies just unreal, I never realised how much she got until now.

Think I'm going to have to unfollow her for the wedding build up, like thousands of other brides and grooms we saved for 3 years for the day we wanted and then postponed due to covid, suppliers lost full season and I think If she gets gifted bits it will be like a slap in the face, OK might be a way for suppliers to get their name out there but tbh more deserving bloggers like sineaddeblogger to gift to, can't believe she hasn't everything booked I had things booked 2 years in advance, no doubt waiting for gifted bits though think this might be a reality check as there will be double the weddings next year so suppliers she wants more than likely might not be available especially the popular ones.

Reactions: 7
Is there a thread on here for laurasviews? Cant find it. Used to like her but I now see her as incredibly vain and fake.
Feel the same about Laura I used to love her but now I think she's very rude heaven forbid you asked her a question very arrogant

Reactions: 5
That pic of Hayden 🙈 she's just loves the sight of him behind bars
When she said is the anything better than a baby in his nappy or something like that....

Yes.. a washed, clean baby in fresh clothes. But it would mean putting a wash on which takes effort so Grace can’t don’t that! She can’t even be bothered to send her laundry off anymore and get it washed.. probably for FREE.

SHE. BOILS. MY. PISS

Reactions: 8
Ahhh here 🤣
Hahahaha seriously im 34 and if i stay over the doors open and the lights on in the hall 😂😂 was terrified of the dark as a kid (still am). "You'll always be my baby" she says haha. Secretly love it the more i laugh.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.