Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this
It’s a charity walk/run for breast cancer Ireland anyone can sign up to it. Grace said at the start of June she was doing it but nothing since, grand if she hasn’t the time but I just hope they’re not paying her to promote it.

Reactions: 4
It’s a charity walk/run for breast cancer Ireland anyone can sign up to it. Grace said at the start of June she was doing it but nothing since, grand if she hasn’t the time but I just hope they’re not paying her to promote it.
Think it’s a big ask , how would she find the time . I mean it must be exhausting napping and eating free meals .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hadn’t had the time 😫 sorry I just spat my tea out laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well after Fitbitgate and as a breast cancer survivor myself I really hope BCI learned a lesson. There was uproar a couple of years ago and they were inundated with complaints by so many including numerous fellow breast cancer survivors about her being gifted a Fitbit and only showing a boomerang snip in her stories and then showing up for the walk with Sienna in a buggy and blaming the rain for only walking for 10 mins....I did that walk and I was still undergoing treatment....she came on then playing the anxiety card crying into her phone 😡😡😡. And that’s his she rolls. Self indulgent greedy manipulative witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Well after Fitbitgate and as a breast cancer survivor myself I really hope BCI learned a lesson. There was uproar a couple of years ago and they were inundated with complaints by so many including numerous fellow breast cancer survivors about her being gifted a Fitbit and only showing a boomerang snip in her stories and then showing up for the walk with Sienna in a buggy and blaming the rain for only walking for 10 mins....I did that walk and I was still undergoing treatment....she came on then playing the anxiety card crying into her phone 😡😡😡. And that’s his she rolls. Self indulgent greedy manipulative witch
Oh god, I’m so sorry. That must have been unbelievably infuriating. Hope you are doing much better now x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god, I’m so sorry. That must have been unbelievably infuriating. Hope you are doing much better now x
Awww thx I’m great now 🥰🥰🥰. But yeah I was actually quite upset at the time as I think she should have donated the Fitbit to raise money for Breast Cancer Research but to me that’s when she showed her real greed and total manipulative sense of self entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now now you guys you do know grace does a lot for charity but just doesn't post about it on her Instagram 😂😂😂 pull the other one grace. Why didn't she do a raffle for one of her coffee machines or her 3 bleeping toasters. I suppose when your an intereriour designer and have to have new pics for content 😁

• Haha
This is the girl who was only last week was arguing against having to use #gifted when she is sent stuff, yet her whole ethos seems to be take as much tit as you can, don’t do it any justice, don’t promote the brand or whoever sent it, don’t inform your audience about it, don’t give it away to someone else who might need it because god knows you do not.. don’t do anything at all that might justify the company sending her the god forsaken thing in the first place, which was of course for PR purposes and not because they think you deserve eh.. and just plonk it on your kitchen counter surrounded by endless more gifted spon freebies and pat yourself on the back for yet again acquiring more free shite with absolute minimum effort.
Treat them as gifts and screw any haters because you are a hard werkin ma who deserves d sun moon n stars.

Tell me again why she thinks these things shouldnt be #gifted ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whenever she does a giveaway 9.9/10 it’s the brand who provide the products. She always forgets to announce the winner, will come on 2 weeks after she was meant to and say oops I’ll do it tomorrow and it’s never heard of again

Reactions: 7
This is the girl who was only last week was arguing against having to use #gifted when she is sent stuff, yet her whole ethos seems to be take as much tit as you can, don’t do it any justice, don’t promote the brand or whoever sent it, don’t inform your audience about it, don’t give it away to someone else who might need it because god knows you do not.. don’t do anything at all that might justify the company sending her the god forsaken thing in the first place, which was of course for PR purposes and not because they think you deserve eh.. and just plonk it on your kitchen counter surrounded by endless more gifted spon freebies and pat yourself on the back for yet again acquiring more free shite with absolute minimum effort.
Treat them as gifts and screw any haters because you are a hard werkin ma who deserves d sun moon n stars.

Tell me again why she thinks these things shouldnt be #gifted ????
She really does deserve eh 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She spoke about this on a live recently. She called everyone who had an issue with it “witches”, that she wasn’t obliged to do the walk and it was the company who sent the fitbits, she went with Sienna and it was raining so wanted to make sure she didn’t get wet and “tried my best and that’s all that matters”. Loads of people were there with their babies and kids. She also threw in that she was pregnant but no one knew and because she wasn’t a runner she didn’t do it, glossing over that being pregnant isn’t a disability and she could have walked with sienna in a rain cover. She said she shared all the info and how to donate. She did not. She put up 2 blurry pictures of her shirt and the letter, didn’t even link it.

• Wow
Like, when you think about it.. I can’t name one other influencer who acquires as much free tit as this one. Even Pippa, Sue or Rosie.. I’d say they’re the top three at the minute.. I don’t follow Sue much lately but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Pippa receive so many free gifts.. I’m sure she’s more than capable of putting her hands in her own pocket and buying her children their yogurts herself. I can only imagine that they simply refuse this stuff or else send it to others in need.

It’s like Grace’s sole purpose as an “influencer” is to obtain as much free shite as possible and give back absolutely nothing to anyone in return.

I’d say Grace has an auto-response on any PR emails enquiring if she’d like to try something and it’s “ye I’ll take eh”.. whereas many others are able to show some restraint and not want every freebie going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What Grace said about ordering and paying for food from “From Italy with Love” for her friend and keeping it private bothered me.
Does it mean she’ll only mention the place if she’s getting something in return?
I thought she wanted to “use her platform to help small businesses.” 😫

Reactions: 9
To be fair Rosie gets an absolute mountain of free stuff too ! But at least she puts up decent content !!

Like, when you think about it.. I can’t name one other influencer who acquires as much free tit as this one. Even Pippa, Sue or Rosie.. I’d say they’re the top three at the minute.. I don’t follow Sue much lately but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Pippa receive so many free gifts.. I’m sure she’s more than capable of putting her hands in her own pocket and buying her children their yogurts herself. I can only imagine that they simply refuse this stuff or else send it to others in need.

It’s like Grace’s sole purpose as an “influencer” is to obtain as much free shite as possible and give back absolutely nothing to anyone in return.

I’d say Grace has an auto-response on any PR emails enquiring if she’d like to try something and it’s “ye I’ll take eh”.. whereas many others are able to show some restraint and not want every freebie going.
And theres girls that post saying shes an inspiration etc.. how is what she posts inspiring 🤔

Reactions: 2
Now now you guys you do know grace does a lot for charity but just doesn't post about it on her Instagram 😂😂😂 pull the other one grace. Why didn't she do a raffle for one of her coffee machines or her 3 bleeping toasters. I suppose when your an intereriour designer and have to have new pics for content 😁
Sorry now but she videoed herself making bleeping toast this morning, acts like she's done the equivalent of finding a cure for the bleeping coronavirus when she manages to tidy her bleeping kitchen, yet she expects anyone to believe she actually does anything for charity without broadcasting it looking for pats on the back? Pull the bleeping other one.
I'm sorry... she just boils my blood. Horrid, greedy, self centred bint.

• Haha
And theres girls that post saying shes an inspiration etc.. how is what she posts inspiring 🤔
Because they want to be just like her. They want to buy a new build and be engaged and have kids and do duck all while making too much money and getting pr parcels every single day

To be fair Rosie gets an absolute mountain of free stuff too ! But at least she puts up decent content !!
Also she’s promised to use her platform to promote black and Irish issues. Personally I think that’s brilliant. She’s stuck to her word when she said she was going to use her platform for good .

Do any of you follow jess.shers.ie? She makes Grace look professional when it come to #gifted, you'd need a microscope to see hers AND shes started tagging her stuff as #pressproduct, shes a joke
Gave her account a go for a couple of weeks. The minute I saw a video of her cleaning her house I was out of there. I've a pain in my arse cleaning my own, I neither want, nor need to see someone else doing theirs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.