Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what goes through her head .. I'm gonna video me making toast.. buttering it.. taking a bite and post it to my stories... you guys are welcome xoxo 🤔😳

So many toasters .kettles.. coffee machines.. greed greed greed

Reactions: 9
And why hasn't she put gifted on the food she got the the girlos... and for the yogurt thing... genuinely would love to know why .. after making a big deal of it last week.. then puts nothing on the stories with gifts 🤔

Reactions: 8
How is it normal to have that many new kitchen appliances when the ones you had were perfectly fine? Did Grace come from a underprivileged background growing up? I don't mean that in a bad way but that trait to be unable to refuse things and hoard is common where someone was previously in situations where did they didnt have much. I dont know anything about her background but just wondering...or she could just be greedy AF.

Reactions: 12
Got rid of her smeg toaster and kettle for the new ones she got free. Thought she was going to run a competition? She’s so greedy

Influencers who post this kind of mundane thing..I always wonder what’s going through their mind? Do they think it’s riveting and that followers would only love to see it? Like Laura’s views “candidly” filming herself getting into her car or opening the fridge..so narcissistic
Oh my God that type of thing just rots me altogether. I've seen Laura: reversing into a parking spot, carrying her groceries into her apartment, getting into/out of bed. Don't even get me started on Grabby making poxy toast.
How the duck is this kind of stuff considered 'content' and more importantly, who the duck is asking to see it??? To be fair to Laura at least, the gram isn't her job, she does duck all by way of sponcon etc. and I really respect her for her day job so at least she's not making a living off this absolute shite.

Reactions: 7
Bloody toast! She is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Personally I prefer this tutorial on toast 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys....I’m going to film a tutorial later and I’m going to let you pick which one ok?

1. I’m going to film myself getting a tissue and blowing my nose

or

2. I’m going to film myself making a hot chocolate... take a sip and burn my lips and use every curse word under the sun.

then I’m going to have a lie down and do some self care because it’s EXHAUSTING filming for you guys. Might have to put my eye mask and ear plugs in and have a nap because I’ve just felt a twinge in my right kidney

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her counter top looks like a cluttered version of the electronic department of haven Norman’s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is it normal to have that many new kitchen appliances when the ones you had were perfectly fine? Did Grace come from a underprivileged background growing up? I don't mean that in a bad way but that trait to be unable to refuse things and hoard is common where someone was previously in situations where did they didnt have much. I dont know anything about her background but just wondering...or she could just be greedy AF.
It smacks of greed. Surely she can give away the items in competitions or charity if she doesn’t need them. She clearly isn’t from a privileged background and I don’t mean that disrespectfully. She has a complete lack of awareness with what’s happening at the moment. Thousands of people out work and long term unemployment will be high. I’m sure so many of her followers are struggling themselves. Long term its hard to see her staying relevant.

Reactions: 13
It smacks of greed. Surely she can give away the items in competitions or charity if she doesn’t need them. She clearly isn’t from a privileged background and I don’t mean that disrespectfully. She has a complete lack of awareness with what’s happening at the moment. Thousands of people out work and long term unemployment will be high. I’m sure so many of her followers are struggling themselves. Long term its hard to see her staying relevant.
She had a home with her parents and siblings. She went to college, Erasmus to Germany and travelled to Australia for a few months. She’s very privledged, just very greedy. Sure she used the Dolly Parton free book thing for those in need or at risk even though she is well able to afford books and has so many free ones sent to her anyway. She cannot turn down a freebie even if it means another child who might really need that service could lose out.

Reactions: 22
She had a home with her parents and siblings. She went to college, Erasmus to Germany and travelled to Australia for a few months. She’s very privledged, just very greedy. Sure she used the Dolly Parton free book thing for those in need or at risk even though she is well able to afford books and has so many free ones sent to her anyway. She cannot turn down a freebie even if it means another child who might really need that service could lose out.
remember the video stuffing the free penneys clobber into a suitcase at the airport, moving that fast but couldn't walk 5kms a few weeks before for charity after they gave her a free fitbit...

Reactions: 15
I'm shocked she went to college!! You wouldn't think so given her work ethic and level of intelligence!

I'm shocked she went to college!! You wouldn't think so given her work ethic and level of intelligence that she portrays!

Reactions: 5
Has she ever done a give away . Even muf gave away her unsold stock. Sure didn’t keep the voucher she got from smyths when everyone else had giving it away but her excuse was ‘ but they said we could use it of give it away ‘ . Does she have to be bleeping told what to do . It explains now what her fingers look like grabby cheap sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody toast! She is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Personally I prefer this tutorial on toast 😉

All this talk made me really want toast 😂😂 I followed the tutorial and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself 😛

• Haha
I got my email to say we’re half way through the 100km in 30 days, so it’s safe to say she’s not taking part as there has been no mention of it since she signed up. I really hope they didn’t pay her to do it. 🙄

I got my email to say we’re half way through the 100km in 30 days, so it’s safe to say she’s not taking part as there has been no mention of it since she signed up. I really hope they didn’t pay her to do it. 🙄
What’s this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.