Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dirty Joan

I don’t think she does anything that is for the good of anyone who isn’t herself without letting all and sundry know about it. Sure she can’t even loan her sister a couch without letting us know, the couch is on loan, LOAN, loan okay? You people at the back... she lent her the couch on loan. Ok?
Same with giving Frankie’s clothes, she makes sure to state that they are “hand me downs”..cos god forbid we forget grace had them first.
Terrie is who she is because of Grace lest we forget..
The cat can’t shite in peace without grace informing us.. the only thing she does in priveh is mooch for more freebies and rotate from couch to couch like a rotisserie chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Beebles

VIP Member
Unfortunately, whenever people say they’re sick of influencers being gifted stuff they’re branded as jealous haters who don’t understand marketing. I understand marketing very well. I get the whole thing of them being cheap tools to influence the masses, even without people being aware. However, people like grace are not good marketers. Since I’ve been aware of her, she has never given a proper review of any product she has received. She has never test driven anything, gone in depth about the wear, the effects, cost, where to get it, pros and cons, anything useful really. She comes across as very, very greedy and ungrateful. She claims she’s a brand in herself but what kind of brand is she? She spreads herself so thin across any category she can think of just to get more stuff. The people with sense watch her grab everything and show no appreciation and do a pisspoor job of showing the products. Most of the time she doesn’t show anything and what she does show she just says oh it’s fab, I’m obsessed and that’s it. Yes, we are jealous of all the things she gets because most of us scrimp and save or just lust after these things. Yes, we hate her because of the type of person we see she is and she consistently shows. Is it because we don’t understand why she gets sent these things? For marketing, no. I don’t understand why she gets sent things, particularly expensive pieces like furniture or electronics, when she doesn’t do anything with them to show them off. Are there really that many brain dead plebs that click on her links and use her codes just to have what she has, purely because it’s grace? There must be. So many people on forums have discussed how poor of a performer she is, and for years. This all falls on deaf ears unfortunately. It’s soul destroying watching, or even knowing that she gets so much for so little work and sits on her many couches with her big smug head patting herself on the back. I’ve no problem with influencers getting PR drops once they do it justice and give proper information. I do have a problem when a grown woman, who can’t even dress herself or clean her cat’s litter tray, shows such little interest in the job which gives her so much. The lack of appreciation and greed is deafening

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Beebles

VIP Member
She is beyond lazy. It hasn't been a couple of months of poor content, its been a couple of years. She hails herself as a MUA but is ridiculously out of practice to the point where I cringe whenever she put on make up. She has so much support and help taking care of her kids, she doesn't live by a routine or schedule so I don't know how she can't put even a minimal amount of effort into her "work". She gets her laundry done, house cleaned and children minded all the time. Whenever she posts sponsored content she very rarely gives any information on pricing, ordering, sizes etc. Its all just "X sent me dis" or reading from a script in her "posh" voice. I won't comment on the pig sty of a house or how she's bringing up her children to live in the squalor, but we've seen it time and time again where she has piles, MOUNTAINS, of freebies and PR drops which she's too lazy to even look at let alone use. It sits under piles of junk which she's too greedy to turn down and say she already has too much. Look at the sham of a "rewearbeware" hashtag she started and it lasted a wet week. She jumped on the sustainable train for a few days while she kept accepting free clothes, more than she'd ever use especially as she lives in PJs and tracksuits. Shed be plugging Tesco one day, Carraig Donn the next and at the same time mykindofdress or silkfred. No brand loyalty, sure every skin brand she is "obsessed" with. She got a full free house alarm and the extend of the advertising she did was a boomerang because it "didn't fit my brand" to elaborate. Didn't stop her from taking it. Every day something makes me say "oh, she can't get any worse" and then she proceeds to get worse. The latest charity cycle over 30 days... week 3 and she's done it a handful of times. Hasn't been posting the links to donate. This is her and her partner's idea. Not like the Breast Cancer Charity where she accepted the free fitbit (she has 3 now), didn't tell people how to register, donate or participate. She showed up at the 5k and left after a few mins because of light rain and blamed it on her daughter. the Shape up with Sharry is another farce. Sooooo easy, simple, amazing and transformative yet couldn't stick to it at all even though she had the free clothing, at home gym set up, he went to her house to show her everything, PT sessions...every resource possible and was PAID to promote it and do it yet she came on camera and lied for weeks saying how brilliant it was. Then she said she's restarting it. Then there was radio silence. If us smucks in 9-5 jobs did anything like this in the real world we would be long gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She will never change or get another job. Its beyond her abilities now or her desire. Whenever she us questioned on anything you see the real grace. Anyone watching her live a week or so ago when she got petulant, snotty and bitchy with anyone daring to question her, while lying back drinking her wine (if she's on anti depressants she'd want to give that a rest). The more I think about her whole speech the other day, the more it annoys me. Even if BLM wasn't everywhere, we're in a global pandemic and possibly about to enter a recession. People are being placed on furlough, no idea if they'll have a job at the end of this, businesses are desperately trying to stay afloat, (or adapting as she likes to say and has reaped huge benefits of free stuff from), her own partners company had just that day, announced 35% of their dublin office to be let go and she comes on, showing off her fithy house claiming she can't keep it clean and blaming it largely on the sheer volume of free press drops and gifts she gets, yes she said she was grateful but honestly, that's not good enough. How utterly clueless and self absorbed is she!?? She sits on her free garden furniture worth over 3000, or actually any of her free furniture, sipping her free wine or drinking from her 2nd free coffee machine, eating free food gifted by desperate companies, patting herself on the back for 'supporting' them by taking whatever they will give her, whinging about fake anxiety, feeling sorry for herself, and her messy house, as if the messiness is somehow out of her control, as if she is powerless to do something about it, or is so utterly run off her feet that she cannot, despite the fact she appears to do fuck all work anymore and the bits she does do take up an hour or two at most and when she does basic cleaning or picking up after herself or taking a modicum of responsibility for herself her home or her family, she comes on, big smug self satisfied head on her, acting like shes done this amazing thing as if its not what we're all doing except.... we're actually busy, working , at home or outside, full time or part time (either is more than grace comes close to), minding kids, keeping our houses running, balancing life, paying for everything. This is what she calls 'real'. Pathetic. He's as bad so don't be expecting him to do anything. He's happy to avail of the free stuff and for her to parade their kids and filthy home across 180k people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Llamabama

Chatty Member
She does my head in how she preaches about anxiety and says she’ll do a Q&A live like she’s some kind of expert because she sees a therapist every few months. Isn’t it funny how all of a sudden because she’s been called out for being greedy that she’s mentioned how she’s very anxious and has been for the last few weeks? I’ve suffered severe anxiety and panic attacks for over half of my life and it really bothers me when people use the ‘anxiety’ card as a reason for just being a bad person. She feels the need to see a therapist because she ‘struggles’ and all she does in a day is sit on that bloody sofa.. drink coffee and get sent free shit to clutter up her house.. the reason she’s so anxious is because she’s so lazy - she doesn’t do enough to occupy her mind to stop her from being anxious. I’ve never known a mum of two to say ‘I’ve come to bed because I’ve got a headache’ - like I’m sorry but when you’ve got kids they come first. Headache... flu.. stomach bug... kidney infection.. whatever - you look after those kids. And it’s rough.. I know it’s rough but that’s what you do when you’re a mum! But the slightest hint of a headache and she’s in bed with her eye mask and earplugs in. How Chris puts up with her I honestly don’t know - I couldn’t live with someone who constantly moans and drags me down and doesn’t pull her weight. It would honestly depress me to the core. I used to watch her stories and feel sorry for her because she had anxiety and I can relate but I’ve come to realise she is just a very very lazy woman who loathes in self pity. She loves an excuse to feel sorry for herself and it’s wrong. Like a couple of people have said she has a beautiful home (when it’s clean), two beautiful babies and a loving partner. Yet she’s always woe is me.

Sorry for the rant but I’m just sick of her taking for granted everything good she’s got in life!... oh and her being a greedy bitch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Ok I’m getting confused with all these other people being mentioned - can we stick to Grace on this thread because I haven’t a bloody clue who the other people are so none of your messages make sense to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The inconsistency is so frustrating. She says she’s going to do something and then doesn’t follow through on it. I feel like she’s depressed but isn’t saying anything about it - I know she’s admitted to having anxiety but I think there’s deep rooted depression going on. She doesn’t seem to care about looking after her house.. or keeping her kids clean.. she’s constantly saying she feels poorly.. her videos are half assed like she only does them because she has to for the money. I think she needs to sit back and think is this ‘influencer’ life really for her because it’s not fair her getting brand deals when another influencer could get passed up for the same deal and give 100% when she can’t be arsed. I genuinely feel like she can’t be bothered being an influencer but enjoys the free stuff and would honestly really struggle with a normal job. She gets out of breath just walking up the stairs can you imagine her stacking shelves in dunnes or working in Tesco? She’d have to have a lie down in the aisles every 20 minutes for a little nap and a motivational speech reminding her how proud she is of herself
I agree with all of this.
I do genuinely worry for her when this bubble bursts, which it will. She isn’t putting the effort it and is going to keep losing deals. I’m sorry but things are bad when your doing sponsored content for frozen veg.

Remember the days she would be flown foreign for press trips? It’s been a long long time since she was invited to anything like that.

I think it’s that she has no niche anymore. To be a mammy blogger you have to be a mammy others aspire to be like in some way. Say like Orlaith Donlon Or Elle Pearls. But Grace isn’t house proud or have high enough personal hygiene to be classed in that category.

She isn’t in the fashion or makeup category anymore as there is zero drive to keep up to day with the trends in both areas and as such when she does try and make this content it’s boring as we are getting that content at 100% effort from someone else. People like Louise O’Donnel, The Beaut Truth and Simone Scribes to name but a few.

I agree that there is definitely deeper rooted depression there, the lack of care she gives to herself firstly and then her home. But this is where I think Chris as her husband to be needs to step in and make her visit a GP and give her a chat. My partner wouldn’t allow us live like that. I would be concerned her entering into a marriage with someone who isn’t putting her health and welfare first.

But I will keep watching and hoping she gets her shit together because as I said before and it may also be naive of me...I do like her. But I’m extremely frustrated with her and her lack of drive.

I’m in management and I can tell you 1000% she wouldn’t pass intial probation so I dunno what she will do when she has to re enter the workplace...which she will have to eventually do, probably sooner that she expects if her content keeps going the way it is.

If she or anyone she is friends with reads this thread, do the decent thing, have a good chat with her, see if she is really okay and then make her step away from this for a bit.

Also when this thread is eventually discussed by her on insta stories, which it will be. Grace 90% of the ppl on this thread are supportive and behind you, this is all constructive criticism. Please don’t lump everything on here into trolling as it’s not and I think you have a lot to take from what your followers on here have to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
She is beyond shocking. So so greedy. Zero shame. Scundered for her. No joke, I am the type of person always pays a bit extra to anyone doing a job for me. If someone does me a kind favour, I like to repay them. If a wee waiter is good in a restaurant, I like to leave some money. I’m not saying this for praise, it’s just genuinely how my mind works. I love giving more than receiving (and I’m sure a lot of you are the same). I’m not saying this in an “I’m great” way, I literally just can’t fathom her greedy mentality. It really turns me. I mean, she took a huge afternoon tea platter off someone yesterday!! Is she not embarrassed?!?! If a company gifted me a food platter, and refused to let me pay for it, I’d be away round with flowers and ‘thank-you’ treats. I sincerely hope Grace shows gratitude but I doubt it.
How can Grace constantly take food when there are families struggling, not to mind folk homeless on the streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PeaceAndPaws

For those who think shes lovely and friendly and feel sorry for her about friends etc dont be fooled. I know alot of people she knows, 2 of which are in the industry, and shes not all sweetness and light. Always wanting to be centre of attention since she was younger, very rude to people at professional events and sure, she loves getting a sly dig out every now and then about how others have their careers because of her, which she says in a joking way but we all know the undertone. Well, those of us that see her for what she really is, do.

Anxiety and depression is hard, i suffer myself and had horrific PND, but surely opening yourself up online the way she does is not going to help you regarding your mental health. Take yourself offline and look after yourself if you are suffering. But you cannot expect to pull the anxiety/depression card if you continue to post online, take payment for sponsored content and then do it half arsed or barely at all, and then cry when you are pulled up on it and say people are trolls. If you cannot accept constructive criticism then its time to call it a day. This is your JOB, you dont do it for the craic, you do it to earn a living so stop giving her free passes because she has kids, or shes doing her best (seriously, anyone with eyes can see how bone idle lazy and entitled she is) etc because if i used those excuses in my job and put fuck all effort in, i wouldnt have one, simple as.

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Oh she has a baking corner now as well as a cosy corner and a nappy corner 🙄
She’s as bad as MUF for the corners. Reading corner. Relaxing corner. The word corner has lost all meaning now they say it so often.
Not to make a dirty dancing pun, but she also puts baby in the corner. Baby being her son, in a cage in a styled corner no less

Because she must have herself convinced that verbally mentioning it is enough, and that ultimately, SHE is doing the woman the favour, not the other way around. She definitely did not pay for that.
Reeling in the years 2020 will have a special feature of how grace cleaned her house (parts of it for a short time) all while being the best ma in the country AND single handedly reviving the restaurant industry by supporting them with her stomach and not her dusty wallet. She’s the saviour of the Irish economy. All that free food, wine and s’mores and managed to lose half a stone? Tell us your secret grace, does it involve holding the cat while you weigh yourself and forgetting him a few weeks later? Thank god for grace, the philanthropist

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brenners

I contacted the brand. I've contacted other brands in the past also. One of which was Tesco and it looks like she is no longer working with them.
I’ve done the same I’ve contacted the brand.....I’m sick of no accountability. That St Tropez video was honestly the worst I’ve ever seen and I cringed. It was even worse than the time she was caught out with the Coco Brown post last year. She is a lazy moany has been who needs to be called out..... end of.
Phew...... rant over.... glad I got that off my Dec la Jay..... I’m wrecked now so I’m going to sit in my happy corner and glow from within 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sizzlesparks

I don't buy the whole anxiety thing one feckin bit
She is a lazy slob and so is her BF
The kids are living in squalor
She is riding coattails from years ago on the back of terrie and Rosie when they all started out
Her time is v limited and she knows it
I am disgusted with how she leaves Hayden in that playpen all day
I've a baby similar age and only ever used the playpen for safety if I needed to run to the loo or something she is hindering his development poor little thing
And Sienna is a spoilt little madam if you ask me.....the poses out of her for a little girl
I'd be morto if my little girl pulled out those poses infront of a camera or anyone
Wait til shes a teenager and the poses she will be putting out then
But they think she's hilarious
And even with all the free shit she still just looks like a mess
She cant even dress Sienna nicely like a little girl
The pic she has up of sienna in the hotpants and the fila runners with the frilly white socks and posing
Talk about over sexualizing a child
She dresses her like a total chav
The state of the whole lot of them
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ah come on! If that’s what you see when you look at an innocent little girl in shorts then I think you’re the one with the problem. She’s hardly over sexualising her child. Sienna poses exactly as her ma tells her to. Grace is the problem here not her beautiful innocent daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Guys....I’m going to film a tutorial later and I’m going to let you pick which one ok?

1. I’m going to film myself getting a tissue and blowing my nose

or

2. I’m going to film myself making a hot chocolate... take a sip and burn my lips and use every curse word under the sun.

then I’m going to have a lie down and do some self care because it’s EXHAUSTING filming for you guys. Might have to put my eye mask and ear plugs in and have a nap because I’ve just felt a twinge in my right kidney

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Beebles

VIP Member
Krisps took Sienna to the cinema once. He got his dad of the year award for that. I don't need to guess what her response to this will be. It'll be you only see a small part of my life. I don't share everything with you guys. The rest of her time is spent on her charity work no doubt.
Is charity work the name of one of her couches?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s no point in even emailing brands about sending her stuff. Anytime I’ve complained they’ve ignored it or said she’s fulfilling her obligations. She does such an awful job. Never, ever explains how things wear, shades, prides, where to buy stuff, tips or tricks. She has the same few words to describe everything. Divine. Obsessed. Pigmented. Nice. Brands really don’t seem to be listening to the masses. Yes, she has a large following (that’s dropping by the day, and if you look at the engagement and who watches her lives it’s feck all compared to her follower count) but it’s damaging brands because people are sick of her ilk getting stuff and not even showcasing it beyond a shitty boomerang
Wait... You actually take time out of your day to message brands and tell them not to send her their products. 😂😂😂😂 Sweet jesus you are in deep hahahaha!!

I don't buy the whole anxiety thing one feckin bit
She is a lazy slob and so is her BF
The kids are living in squalor
She is riding coattails from years ago on the back of terrie and Rosie when they all started out
Her time is v limited and she knows it
I am disgusted with how she leaves Hayden in that playpen all day
I've a baby similar age and only ever used the playpen for safety if I needed to run to the loo or something she is hindering his development poor little thing
And Sienna is a spoilt little madam if you ask me.....the poses out of her for a little girl
I'd be morto if my little girl pulled out those poses infront of a camera or anyone
Wait til shes a teenager and the poses she will be putting out then
But they think she's hilarious
And even with all the free shit she still just looks like a mess
She cant even dress Sienna nicely like a little girl
The pic she has up of sienna in the hotpants and the fila runners with the frilly white socks and posing
Talk about over sexualizing a child
She dresses her like a total chav
The state of the whole lot of them
🤮🤮🤮🤮
I've never seen Sienna acting like a spoilt madam 🤔
Not quite sure if you're watching the Jeffrey Epstein documentary and confusing Grace's stories but I have never seen her sexualise her daughter. Christ of almighty do you even realise the implications of that statement?! What a thing to say!!

Wow wow wow

Beebles

VIP Member
Lads may I suggest people DM eachother if there are disagreements or issues rather than clogging up and derailing a very important thread - the focus should be on the important matter of giving out about FBG 😂

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
The inconsistency is so frustrating. She says she’s going to do something and then doesn’t follow through on it. I feel like she’s depressed but isn’t saying anything about it - I know she’s admitted to having anxiety but I think there’s deep rooted depression going on. She doesn’t seem to care about looking after her house.. or keeping her kids clean.. she’s constantly saying she feels poorly.. her videos are half assed like she only does them because she has to for the money. I think she needs to sit back and think is this ‘influencer’ life really for her because it’s not fair her getting brand deals when another influencer could get passed up for the same deal and give 100% when she can’t be arsed. I genuinely feel like she can’t be bothered being an influencer but enjoys the free stuff and would honestly really struggle with a normal job. She gets out of breath just walking up the stairs can you imagine her stacking shelves in dunnes or working in Tesco? She’d have to have a lie down in the aisles every 20 minutes for a little nap and a motivational speech reminding her how proud she is of herself

• Haha

PeaceAndPaws

I’m sure she is loosing followers, I’d imagine a lot working mother’s are looking at her and thinking how lazy she is and doesn’t even have a full time job.
I have noticed that anytime a post would be put up on one of the Facebook or Instagram pages about her in the past would result in loads of people defending her but now the tides have turned and people are finally wising up to her. Shes not getting as much sponsored ads as before and her followers are dropping, slowly but consistantly. And she knows this hence why the anxiety has been mentioned by her alot recently. Its usually the card she would pull if something was said against her and her minions would flock to her defence and kips would have the florist on speed dial. But its not happening anymore. She puts absolutely no effort into her “content”, will film one IGTV and split it into several mini clips to tie her over for a few months. She does the same makeup looks over and over and her technique isnt good, especially for a makeup artist. She will say she is doing something ( like charity walks/runs, more lives, more makeup looks etc) and they never materialise. The same goes for the many diets. I get that dieting is hard but she uses this as content, gets handed free pt sessions, meal plans, healthy food deliveries etc and then gives up after a day or two. She needs to step back and actually look at what she needs to do long term here because shes becoming stale and irrelevant, and the freebies will dry up soon.

• Heart
I have posted sticking up for Grace and thinks she gets a lot of stick. I have noticed Hayden stuck in the high chair and playpen far too much and agree with the comments. Plus i was shocked to see the extent of the mess in the house.

What i don't agree with is someone saying she sexualized Sienna. That's absolutely fucking ridiculous. There is a line when you make remarks on here and that's definitely not one you cross. Really disgusted. You've no idea how accusations like that can play out. For a start it would be a social services case for investigation.

Talk about the mess of her house is one thing but don't go there with totally unfounded accusations!!

Reactions: 25

Brenners

It’s a charity walk/run for breast cancer Ireland anyone can sign up to it. Grace said at the start of June she was doing it but nothing since, grand if she hasn’t the time but I just hope they’re not paying her to promote it.
Well after Fitbitgate and as a breast cancer survivor myself I really hope BCI learned a lesson. There was uproar a couple of years ago and they were inundated with complaints by so many including numerous fellow breast cancer survivors about her being gifted a Fitbit and only showing a boomerang snip in her stories and then showing up for the walk with Sienna in a buggy and blaming the rain for only walking for 10 mins....I did that walk and I was still undergoing treatment....she came on then playing the anxiety card crying into her phone 😡😡😡. And that’s his she rolls. Self indulgent greedy manipulative bitch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25