Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the laziest influencer on IG. What does she actually do? Her taste in home decor is rotten too. That corner in her kitchen where the blue couch is is SO bad!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is the laziest influencer on IG. What does she actually do? Her taste in home decor is rotten too. That corner in her kitchen where the blue couch is is SO bad!!!!!!!!
She’s just in it for the free stuff 😂 bit like the setting up of a separate tacky home page she doesn’t use ... that most of the followers is from her FBG account
.... so a business looking at it would think Oh it’s popular and most be active via stories etc ... so give free home stuff to

Same as someone else we know and loathe has done

Reactions: 9
She is the laziest person I have ever come across! Especially over the last few months. She literally does nothing! I don’t know how she makes money. And if she’s being paid to promote businesses they need to second guess their choice in ‘influencer’

And as for her ‘MUA’ skills - the under eye and not blending drives me CRAZY! Her make up is absolutely dreadful.

Reactions: 5
How does she have so many followers? I don’t get It? Did they come because of her makeup?

Reactions: 3
Is she an MUA??
Yes she started out as a make up artist years ago. She used to work for BareMinerals and Inglot. She then went freelance and done a lot of “influencing” basically going to all these events for free stuff! Then got pregnant with Sienna and she completely went downhill after that. She is beyond lazy, she literally does nothing now, it’s a push to get her to go to an event never mind look presentable on camera. I understand she has two children to look after but if “influencing” etc is your “job” then make an effort!

This picture is over 4 years old now but her make up here looks lovely, definitely not harsh and grubby the way it is now.
D35EFD83-D0A4-48FC-8344-B5FC245B0A01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She doesn't do anything. What is the point in her account? I used to follow her when she did weight loss stuff but she doesn't do that anymore. I find her 'girl gang' painful. Except Jens Journey she's lovely.

I also find Traceysblog tedious and I followed finally.

She doesn't do anything. What is the point in her account? I used to follow her when she did weight loss stuff but she doesn't do that anymore. I find her 'girl gang' painful. Except Jens Journey she's lovely.

Well it started off as a MUA account, then she was on the Slimming World train (as I have been NUMEROUS times 😂) then full time “influencer”, then the kids and house. She doesn’t do anything “influential” at all, even Pre Covid19. She’s lazy & that’s putting it mildly 😂

Did the friend in the gang that was engaged and supposed to be getting married the end of last yr/start of this year ever say what happened? Think they all went away on her hen to somewhere foreign

Reactions: 2
FbG was always one of my favourite accounts.. She has lost her way with it all recently.. Hoping she gets her mojo back

Did the friend in the gang that was engaged and supposed to be getting married the end of last yr/start of this year ever say what happened? Think they all went away on her hen to somewhere foreign
Oh did she not get married? It was Denise.

No word of what happened with the wedding. Sensitive subject i guess. But they're obvs not together anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.