Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe just maybe I could get over her taken free food but the nappies now I'm bleeping done. Could the Company not support some charity with free nappies. She is using her kids already to make money it's turning my stomach. I wonder do her kids have a say in them being plastered all over social media so there mum can make money off them. I'm still fuming after her aniexty talk the other night could see it coming a mile off. Using her mental health once again to stop all the haters 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Its very annoying isnt it 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
Its very annoying isnt it 😡😡😡😡😡
As someone who has work with disadvantage families and kids my bloods boiling seeing mothers cry over not having the price of a few nappies. I have to unfollow her now because this week alone I'm disgusted by her but sure we are all only jealous etc. On my part it's not one bit of jealousy I have everything I have ever wanted in life but I wake up every morning and count my blessings. She is so self centered it's mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The writing is tiny , how can anyone read that . I have perfect vision and an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I can’t bleeping read it . I had to screenshot it and zoom in , talk about small print . And who has there mother out the back doing the garden in the bleeping rain . That’s diabolical. If she’s posting this crap and this is the nice aspect of her life well duck me the tit she doesn’t post must be horrrific . Poor baby back in jail again , sorry Hayden but mammy has to stuff her bleeping face again . I hope to god she sees all that is written here because she is utterly disgusting .

As someone who has work with disadvantage families and kids my bloods boiling seeing mothers cry over not having the price of a few nappies. I have to unfollow her now because this week alone I'm disgusted by her but sure we are all only jealous etc. On my part it's not one bit of jealousy I have everything I have ever wanted in life but I wake up every morning and count my blessings. She is so self centered it's mind-blowing.
That company could have easily donated their nappies to temple street or crumlin

Reactions: 12
I know a girl who has a local business and tried to get grace to promote it a couple years ago. Grace point blank refused unless she got freebies to test (fair enough) and €2000 for even a mention...

• Wow
  • Angry
Madness..she wants for nothing... has a house.. fella .. gorgeous kids .. free stuff comin out of her ears but still moans and complains like her life is so hard ...
In fairness would you want her fella , I’d rather be alone than be with that waste of space .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Free nappies..ah here. Aoibhe Devlin defo gets them off that brand too as she plugs them but is a lot more transparent about it thsn Greedy Grace. Free food, free laundry, free nappies, free appliances, free makeup and clothes, no childcare costs. What the hell do they spend their money on. Oh and a free gardener in the form of her poor OAP mam out in the pissing rain while she films her doing her freebie garden from the kitchen. No words at all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Free nappies..ah here. Aoibhe Devlin defo gets them off that brand too as she plugs them but is a lot more transparent about it thsn Greedy Grace. Free food, free laundry, free nappies, free appliances, free makeup and clothes, no childcare costs. What the hell do they spend their money on. Oh and a free gardener in the form of her poor OAP mom out in the pissing rain while she films her doing her freebie garden from the kitchen. No words at all.
sure she had her ma pushing the car in the rain when it wouldn’t start and grace went off for a hot chocolate 😂 she was early on in pregnancy but still 😂 or when storm Ophelia hit and she was filming Anne outside battling with the bins while she cackled away from the brown couch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Used to really like Grace, followed her for years but in last while and especially over lockdown, I’ve had to unfollow. she has no originality for content what so ever, only a week ago telling us all about white privilege when she’s completely ignorant to her own privilege, fab home, fiancée, 2 happy healthy children and a supporting family. She plays the sweet and innocent and then rocks out the anxiety card when questioned, before I felt sorry for her, even bought in when she clearly made a mock of rosemary McCabe at those awards in front of ppl and she came on playing ppl for fools. The Fitbit saga, she didn’t have to do it but she couldn’t even share information about the run considering it was for charity. she was well able to buy a takeaway herself before lockdown but now heaven forbid she might have to spend a cent. I don’t know how mothers can watch her in awe, I’m working at home with a toddler and still manage to sort the gaf without multiple naps, I don’t like it but I bloody get in with it without looking for praise.

• Heart
News flash guys.......

GRACE IS EXHAUSTED

🥴

sure she had her ma pushing the car in the rain when it wouldn’t start and grace went off for a hot chocolate 😂 she was early on in pregnancy but still 😂 or when storm Ophelia hit and she was filming Anne outside battling with the bins while she cackled away from the brown couch
Omg 😂😂😂 shes on a different planet ffs

Reactions: 5
Exhausted from looking after HER kids all day 🙄 jesus christ she's getting worse.

How the hell can she class this as content? Toasting bread in the morning and showing us a free lasagna in the oven?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exhausted from looking after HER kids all day 🙄 jesus christ she's getting worse.

How the hell can she class this as content? Toasting bread in the morning and showing us a free lasagna in the oven?
And kips helped and gave her a break... and her ma was there....but yet shes EXHAUSTED..

If I was related to her I'd have to divorce her as a relation... duck me I'd pull me hair out listenin to that all the time... exhausted this .. pain in me head that .. I even have a pain in me arse wit her !

Reactions: 7
Red alert red alert grace has actually paid for something out of her own pocket. I hope you guys caught that because she only mentioned it over and over that it was out of her own pocket. First few bob she spent since lockdown. I bet she was gutted when she contacted them and they charged her. Alright kim k calm the duck down your not know all over Dublin at all FFS 😂

• Haha
And kips helped and gave her a break... and her ma was there....but yet shes EXHAUSTED..

If I was related to her I'd have to divorce her as a relation... duck me I'd pull me hair out listenin to that all the time... exhausted this .. pain in me head that .. I even have a pain in me arse wit her !
You'd think someone in her family would tell her to cop on?

I know how tiring it can be looking after kids but she acts as if she's the first woman in the world to have two kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watch tomorrow morning she will fluff her cushions and spend the rest of the day in bed exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Red alert red alert grace has actually paid for something out of her own pocket. I hope you guys caught that because she only mentioned it over and over that it was out of her own pocket. First few bob she spent since lockdown. I bet she was gutted when she contacted them and they charged her. Alright kim k calm the duck down your not know all over Dublin at all FFS 😂
Well she did get a chair done for free of course 🙄

Reactions: 1
I was pissing myself at that . I mailed them and then contacted them through Instagram- why not just phone them , oh no you were hoping they’d look you up and offer you a freebie and I bet they didn’t 🤣🤣. But guess what she’ll be looking to get her probably smelling of piss mattress cleaned , that’s if she can’t blag one from diamond furniture ( where all the grammars go to get there furniture or mattress mick )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is an absolute disgrace. Exhausted from what? Making your soggy toast this am? Eating your freebie dinner? Watching your mam do your garden in the middle of a thunderstorm? Showing off your son’s gifted nappies while he’s trapped in jail? Ordering Chris out of the house with the kids so you can have some peace? Mooching around on insta for more freebies but shocked that you actually had to pay in the end?
She is the greediest, grabbiest, most entitled and selfish person I’ve ever seen on social media. And it’s all done with such a blatant disregard for others and so little self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.