Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before kids when I just had pets I’d leave the door open in case they needed me 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Christ the two f*king nespresso machines on her countertop 😡😡😡 our nespresso started leaking and they want €90 just to LOOK at it. And god knows how much extra to fix it.

And I’m a nespresso customer.......she isn’t.
Thanks for nothing nespresso I’ll be replacing it with a different brand

• Heart
Reactions: 19
White toast loaded with butter.......gimme this diet plan. I'm shredding for a wedding too and if I look at white bread and butter I put on 4lbs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Up bright and early.
Must document the fact that I am, in fact, a Sunset Lover.
It’s my favorite song.
All my friends love it too.
Instagram lets you choose from a wide range of 2 songs.
Also burning some white sage for another day full of bleeping self care.
Need a good clear out.
Will also diffuse same in my under-stairs pantry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Riveting content by Grace this morning. I've always wondered if I have been making toast correctly. So glad i watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that a bit of toast she has strewn on the counter top there? 2 nespresso machines and not a plate between them.

Is that a bit of toast she has strewn on the counter top there? 2 nespresso machines and not a plate between them.
On second watch, it wasn’t a bit of toast, but rather, some wooden implement.
In any case, she made her coffee at half 6 but the toast-shot didn’t drop til 8?
I’d wager the 90 mins in between was spent
A- bleeping up toast shots
B- Planning on filming toast
C- Eating secret toast
D- Self-care

In any case, she made her coffee at half 6 but the toast-shot didn’t drop til 8?
C- Eating secret toast
D- Self-care

Apologies for the toast-talk. I have a lot of feelings. Including....eating toast off a CHOPPING BOARD?

Is that the new one she got?

Is this what she bought it for? A vessel for toast?!

Jesus wept....and then made toast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

C- Eating secret toast
D- Self-care

Apologies for the toast-talk. I have a lot of feelings. Including....eating toast off a CHOPPING BOARD?

Her whole life is self care.... and she still feels bleedin sorry for herself .. 🥴

Words of wisdom there this morning. I'm curious as to how many people her account sparks joy in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

C- Eating secret toast
D- Self-care

Yea chopp in boards are mad organic n earthy n all. Goin for rus tik vibes. Saw it on me best mate Lydia page

• Haha
Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣 literally can't stand people eating toast from counter tops. #wewantplates

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubt she had a lie down between making toast eating toast and posting clip of toast. She deserved it after all the hard work involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got rid of her smeg toaster and kettle for the new ones she got free. Thought she was going to run a competition? She’s so greedy

No doubt she had a lie down between making toast eating toast and posting clip of toast. She deserved it after all the hard work involved.
Influencers who post this kind of mundane thing..I always wonder what’s going through their mind? Do they think it’s riveting and that followers would only love to see it? Like Laura’s views “candidly” filming herself getting into her car or opening the fridge..so narcissistic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My kids are teenagers and I still sleep with the door open !
I hear you, when I stay over at my parents ( just me not the kids ) my mam leaves her bedroom door and my door open and the bathroom light on🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok ok enough of the criticism towards grace , I’d like to take this opportunity to thank her from the bottom of my heart on her in-depth tutorial on how to make toast , butter it and take a bleeping big ass bite out it . Thank you grace for your educational content .

Half a tub of mascarpone...............
Explains a lot then

Last edited:
Finally I know after all my years on this planet how to butter some toast. Ok what's going on with the blue toaster another #gift I assume..her counter tops are giving me major aniexty this morning pure and utter greed take take take and clog your house up with crap. Also that mirror hanging up over the kids "play area" needs to be taken down before it falls on one of them.

Reactions: 7
Christ the two f*king nespresso machines on her countertop 😡😡😡 our nespresso started leaking and they want €90 just to LOOK at it. And god knows how much extra to fix it.

And I’m a nespresso customer.......she isn’t.
Thanks for nothing nespresso I’ll be replacing it with a different brand
New toaster aswell, the white smeg must not have suited her decor 🙄

Reactions: 2
Got rid of her smeg toaster and kettle for the new ones she got free. Thought she was going to run a competition? She’s so greedy
Off the top of my head I can recall three times she has been gifted toasters in the last 1-2 years. She will never turn down a freebie.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.